Kim Kardashian’s New House in Beverly Hills

Kim Kardashian's House in Beverly Hills

Okay, so I have to admit I’m not really Keeping Up with the Kardashians, so Kim Kardashian and her new Mediterranean villa in Beverly Hills weren’t on my radar when she bought it earlier this year. Judging by the amount of e-mail I got from readers asking to see photos of it, though, I may be the only one who doesn’t watch her reality show on E!, which describes it this way:

“A tempest of siblings, business and fame engulf  Olympic decathlete Bruce Jenner and paparazzi fave Kim Kardashian as their huge Hollywood families collide.”

Kim Kardashian's house in Beverly Hills staircase

Kim’s new place has 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and lots of fireplaces. It was originally listed at almost $5 million but was eventually reduced to about $3.8. I’m not sure what she ended up paying.

Kim Kardashian's living room

I like the kitchen with all the windows, the fireplace, and the dark walnut floors:

Kim Kardashian's house-white kitchen

There’s another fireplace in the bedroom and a large seating area:

Kim Kardashian's house-master bedroom

More photos of Kim’s house at the Daily Mail and more Kardashian family properties at My Daily. Listing photos via Coldwell Banker Previews–Beverly Hills North.

Kim Kardashian-outdoor patio

P.S. Did you see the glam Kardashian Family Christmas photo, taken by photographer Nick Saglimbeni?

Kardashian Family Christmas Photo 2010

Visit my Celebrity Houses page to see more, including…

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Buy Hidden Hills Estate

The New House Kim & Kanye Bought in Hidden Hills

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's House in CAThe House Kourtney Kardashian Redecorated

Wiley Hill Cape Norwich VT Smith & Vansant (12)
Real Estate expert and author Barbara Corcoran says there are certain things that most homebuyers want. If you can deliver them, you have a better…
Winona Ryder's Spanish Villa-style home for sale in L.A.
Actress Winona Ryder is selling her 1930s Spanish Villa in L.A. for $3.95 million, and I was pleasantly surprised to see what a vintage vibe…

Comments

Wow! Their Christmas picture is different but I love the way they are a close family and include everyone. I’ve been wanting to get a good picture of her kitchen…since I love white kitchens! Nice post!
    .-= Desiree @ chic coastal living´s last blog ..Holiday Cookies =-.

2. Bethany says

Kim’s house is absolutely gorgeous! I love that there are several fireplaces in the house. Also, the dramatic Christmas card is incredible. Its neat how it captures their personalities.

I like that outdoor room too, but have always wondered the same thing! That type of room definitely wouldn’t work here in Minnesota. :-)

Merry Christmas, Julia!
    .-= pk @ Room Remix´s last blog ..Merry Christmas! =-.

• John says

Nobody needs to do anything to the furniture. It’s just extremely water resistant. I too have furniture like this, nothing happens in the rain. You can leave it out. It’s like “waterproof” furniture.

Yeah they really know how to do drama. I’ve watched the show and it’s crazy. They are definitely into shock value with the stuff they do and say. Anyhoo…love her new home. It really is beautiful. Oh that outside area is obviously staged. I’m sure it doesn’t stay like that year round. Maybe the curtains are weather proof??
    .-= Becky @ Farmgirl Paints´s last blog ..taking authority =-.

• hookedonhouses says

Oh, really?l That’s interesting! Wouldn’t have guessed it was aqua. -Julia

• hookedonhouses says

I think Kris is the mom. Fans can correct me if I’m wrong! -Julia

I’ve not watched them….but of course, have heard a lot about them. That clip from SNL makes me want to at least watch them once!

But….i DO love her new home! That kitchen with those beautiful floors? I would spend so much time there! And i love the fireplaces. The “outdoor” room has me worried about rainstorms, though, lol…

Merry Christmas, Julia! I’m so lovin’ your blog!
    .-= Isabel´s last blog ..Snow =-.

• hookedonhouses says

It may be now. This is how it looked in the listing when she bought it. -Julia

• Mary says

I’m with you, Vanessa, I liked the house, but I thought the decorating was very uninspired, generic, there seem to be no real personal possessions in evidence. Staging for sale explains that, though.

• says

she decoration is kim’s own – she showed off the minimalist look on the show. i love it :), it’s very clean and if you watch the show you’ll see that kim’s not actually as loud as the others so it fits rather well i think x

6. Kai says

I like the decor, but how many people are hanging out in that bedroom that you need a full-on living room set-up in there?

I like the photo. I guess there wasn’t enough room of those steps for Bruce’s other children. Her house is flawless, just like her beauty.
    .-= down-sizingboomer´s last blog ..Depression =-.

I’m not really keeping up with the kardashian’s either! Sometimes I tune in occasionally if nothing else is on. The girls are all absolutely beautiful (impeccable makeup-you know I love it), and I love their style for interior decorating. Kim is supposedly very Type A and clean, so her home being mostly white and in neutrals is definitely fitting. Beautiful home and thanks for that hilarious video! I must have fallen asleep before that sketch.
    .-= Bre´s last blog ..We Need a Little Christmas =-.

9. Happyone says

I’m probably the only person who has never watched the show and have never heard of them!!
    A beautiful house but not my cup of tea.
    The Christmas picture reminds of the Adams Family. :-)

I never watch the show. They don’t look very happy in their Christmas family photo…do they? No one is smiling not even the little boy! I guess that is the Hollywood version of a family photo.
    .-= Teacup Lane´s last blog ..Christmas Lights =-.

11. Julie says

Is it me, or is it weird not to smile in your Christmas Card photo? All well, that’s Hollywood I guess. FYI anything not battened down will wash away in the unusual torrential rains we are getting today, hope Kim has put all those pretty outdoor decorations in the garage! Normally ‘rain’ for us is something a little heavier than mist.

WHO…for crying out loud..are these dreadful women !!!! We seem to have to watch them also in The Netherlands as a soap opera…..Sorry, they are of no importance what so ever…have they ever learned about the orphans teenage girls raising their siblings after their parents died of aids !!! …Spoiled terrible women….I’m sorry that you show them on your wonderful blog, I am a fan of yours but this….At Christmas Time, sorry…You baffle me
    .-= Ariadone´s last blog ..Hoe leit dit kindeke – Dutch Christmas song =-.

• hookedonhouses says

If I only featured the houses that belong to perfect people, I wouldn’t have a lot to talk about, I’m afraid. I featured them this week because I thought their Christmas card was interesting. I’m sorry you didn’t like the post! -Julia

• Tracey says

Don’t worry, Julia. Some people can be overly judgemental. Should we never be frivilous and always carry the weight of the world on our shoulders? Not a chance !! I’m not wasting my capacity for joy for anyone. I am so glad you posted the pics of Kim’s home…this is, afterall, a website about homes and houses.

• says

it was a great choice – don’t apologise :). they may live a life of wealth and luxury but they’re also apparently very charitable with their time and money…

13. PTAH says

YOUR HOME IZ TRULY A REFLECTION OF U BABY LOVE.PEACE AND LOVE PTAH

14. Georgia says

House looks very cold and has anyone EVER cooked in that kitchen? A house is supposed to be a home. Don’t care for the magazine look of it all.

• says

I couldn’t agree more! It doesn’t seem fair that the rich get kitchens like these and yet probably have never even toasted bread…probably can’t boil water either! :)
      I LOVE to cook and have about 15″ of counter space(seriously, im not lying)

WHO are these people anyway and why exactly are they on tv? Do they contribute ANYTHING to society to be so rich? What does this girl do other than the tv show?

Maybe I should have just skipped getting 2 degrees in college and become a plumped up slut….I’m thinking I would have done better financially:)

LOVE the home just hate the people…

15. Kim says

I have never watched their show and nor do I want to. I don’t care for the Kardashians at all. None of them have any hollywood talent and they are spoiled. Also I don’t care for their Christmas card. It looks too photoshopped, they aren’t smiling, and where’s the Christmas decorations?

As for the house, it doesn’t wow me, but it is nice. Maybe if the house had more personality and color, I would like it more.

Julia, I have often wondered the same thing about outdoor rooms. Folks must have some type of storage space for the cushions and accessories, I would think….

The house is so pretty. I really like it!
    .-= Ricki Jill Treleaven´s last blog ..Hot Spiced Russian Tea =-.

17. laney says

…mercy kim must entertain quite a clan in her bedroom…afraid this family is about as interesting to me as tori and dean…not….

18. HollyM says

WHY is white on white on white so ubiquitous??? This home is lovely, and would be lovelier with COLOR!!!!!!

The Kardashians/Jenners are simply ridiculous. Famous for being . . . what, exactly? . . . self-promoting media wh***s?

Sorry, didn’t mean to rant. But they do annoy me.

• hookedonhouses says

When I was little, my aunt had a dog named Jenner after him. I think of that every time I see him on TV! :-)

• Ann says

Poor Bruce is the “poster child” of a bad facelift. It’s sad but he apparently still makes a living as a speaker.

Must agree with other posts regarding the selfishness and spoiled nature of the entire family. I hope she has added some color to the house to warm it up a bit.

Well.. you know, you should never judge anyone and I would never say anything about a person that I don’t know, even those I know I prefer to not say anything… nobody is perfect, and I ‘m pretty sure this girl isn’t a bad chick as many people think… BUT the only thing is…. how come people get to be this famous and be on the media all the time when they’re aren’t that talented? That’s a question I ask myself when I see this “celebrity” people? Am I too wrong??? I mean, why people love her? Sure, she’s beautiful, but is it enough to make her a “star”????

Just asking… Are people out there that agree with me that the “fair” reason to become a celebrity should be because you’re talented and actually have a profession, like a musician, actor and so? Just because you’re rich shouldn’t be a reason to be famous… just my 2 cents. :-)

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

PS: Take a look at some gorgeous Christmas pictures at my blog.

• Ann says

I guess they’re providing entertainment to some which is why they are being paid. Right, wrong or indifferent it’s the American Way!

• CarolionaPeach says

I mean the same people get the media spot light all the time. As people we like to see other people’s drama and choas; it is espeacially better to see it happen to the rich nobodies we make famous. Look at Lindsey Lohan, a hot mess, but do we care to see her back doing great movies, No. Her messed up lifestyle helps us know that the life we live as ordinary people isn’t as messed up. Anyhoo the house is very beautiful, I love the outside the spanish feel something i want for myself. But, the her home does seem staged more than lived in.

• Tracey says

They also own and operate a chain of clothing stores “Dash” and the mother had a children’s clothing shop. The girls do modelling, ad campaigns, have a perfume and clothing line etc. The Dad is on the motivational speaking circuit as an ex world class Olympian/athlete. They didn’t make their fortune by doing nothing. They worked hard like everybody else, eventually created and marketted themselves as a brand which increased their wealth, not created it. Sure, they get paid loads now for the show, but the show makes lots for the producers, sponsors, advertisers, crew…

21. Nita says

Eh……..I am not a watcher of the Kardasians, any of them. The house is rather blaise and boring.

22. Ann says

I do enjoy the show as pure entertainment. I have to say though that when I see the Xmas picture all I can think is “Adams Family.”

I think the Kardashian’s are related to the Addams’s by the looks of their Christmas photo! Where’s the Merry?? Anyway…the windows in the house were very nice…all was just a bit to beige for my taste though. I’m sure it will be on the show, which I tried to watch for two seconds once but was completely revolted….I know, pretty harsh, but it was pretty bad.

Merry Christmas Julia…wishing you and your family a blessed New Year filled with lots and lots of old & new homes to peruse and oogle over! Thank you for always providing such a wonderful and interesting escape…
    xo Jessica~
    .-= Jessica´s last blog ..24s First Christmas Tree =-.

24. T. says

No idea who she is or why she warrants her own show, but I do like her house, so thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

look I’m no KK fan either, but I figured her house would be pretty special, she does make attention to detail, and I wasn’t wrong – it’s absolutely divine – wish it were my home, def a fav post this one, one to look back on for inspiration! merry xmas mate!
    .-= Annie@A View on Design´s last blog ..Kute Killara =-.

Gorgeous house. But i think the 2 young sisters are to overdressed like vixens for there age. Specially the one to the left. Girls be young… And funny u can totally tell the whole photo was touched up. Looks like a Dynasty family. ( remember that show) Nice looking family but what is it exactly that they do???? lol
    .-= mishelle´s last blog ..Lets do the Harlequin Dance! =-.

28. E. George says

Hi Julia – I love the outside of the house but the inside needs some warming up which I’m sure will happen eventually. The Christmas photo is missing a Christmas tree which puts a smile on everyones face. Thank you for sharing at such a busy time of the year much appreciated. Regards Esther from Sydney with crazy weather.

Such a gorgeous house! I’m happy for anyone who finds their dream home. Thanks for sharing. I’m new, but plan to continue watching for your new posts, Julia. I love houses!! Merry Christmas!
    .-= Sally´s last blog ..Remembering Bubba at Christmas =-.

Is it just me or do the people on the right of the card look photoshopped into it?

Anyway, I agree with you about the patio. What does happen when it rains?
    .-= Jenny´s last blog ..Christmas Break =-.

merry xmas Julia – just wanted to wish you well for 2011 – looking forward to more great homes and posts. This home is nice enough – kitchen is rather spec, but the xmas photo …. please give me a break …. best le
    .-= le´s last blog ..What Christmas Looked Like at the Third =-.

32. kelly says

i think in southern california when people have nice outdoor setups, there are covers for some of the items, custom-made, for when it rains. Winter in southern california is known for occasional flash floods so i think it’s expected at that time of the year, and they’re ready. But i’m not sure, I dont live in CA, but spent time at a friends’ parents in San Diego and she said they put a cover over their flatscreen TV back by their pool in the winter when they know rain is coming. Crazy!

I have to admit that I keep up with the Kardashians. They are seriously entertaining, and I love how when it comes down to it… they’re still a family and they have their ups and downs like any other. I love Kim’s house! Those dark wood floors are beautiful. All of the windows, natural light, and fireplaces are great.
    .-= Ashley´s last blog ..Our Not So Traditional Christmas =-.

34. Allison says

I find her home except for the outside very cold and boring. She has beautiful elements to each room, but could definitely use more color.

35. sashalee says

This just goes to show, you can still have money and be “trailer trash.”

36. kim carrion says

Kim’s new house is amazing, fantastic,great!!!!…everyone wants to live there…is my dream house…I heard that she found this property with the help of Michael Libow, a professional real estate agent…

37. kim carrion says

ohhh….and I forgot to say that Michael Libow is also a good singer….a great voice….I think that Kim met him at a wedding because he is a wedding singer too….

i have a house that i would like to show you, but i can’t seem to get it published.
    it is a blog name ; My Story Book Home

39. Tina from Te Horo, NZ says

I get a little tired of hearing about the Kardashians all the time – they’re SO over exposed! But aside from that, is it is just me or do all their houses look the same too! Kim’s certainly doesn’t look like the sort you could slob out on with a packet of greasy chips and glass of wine …

I ADORE the Diane Keaton articles about her houses, and the movie houses she lives in … please keep them coming :)

40. Kathy :) says

I am hooked on this show….. But I am a closet watcher my hubby and kids think I’ve lost my mind LOL

Rainy day here, I am getting caught up on all things Hooked, missed coming by, my Mum has gone back home and is doing soooo much better, thank God !!!

Kathy :)

41. designfanatic says

please feature her sister’s home. khloe kardashian/lamar odom. some interesting design elements used on the interior!!!!

kim kardashian your house is amazing i want to be just like you……………. your like the preety-est lady in the world keep it up kim kardashian

43. Jill says

The house is beautiful but very cold. Would rather see Khloe’s home.

• Astrogirl says

lol! That one standing on the bottom stair looks like Morticia.

44. Gerry says

I’ve always wondered about the outdoor rooms myself. What happens when it rains or the wind is blowing hard? What a hassle!

45. Astrogirl says

When will the Kardashinans’ 15 minutes be up? Famous for being famous. How does that happen? A good and pushy agent/mother who makes something out of nothing I guess!?!

46. Megankalu says

I’m not crazy about large elaborate homes. My preference is more the “cottage” style with beams and the smell of pine. 1500 sq. ft. is plenty of space for me. Love, love, love country living.

I don’t know why alot of really famous celebrities get gigantic houses just to show them off.Like the Real Houswives.So fake like barbie dolls, puffy hair, acrylic nails, botox, breast inplants.To over the top!!!