Sheryl Crow’s Farm Up for Auction & More House News

Sheryl Crow-Detours album

Sheryl Crow Hasn’t Been Able to Sell Her Cross Creek Farm in Tennessee, so She’s Putting It Up for Auction: House Pics.

Former Home for Unwed Mothers Gets Elegant Remodel: Lookiloos.

How to Set a Pretty Table for Thanksgiving: The Design Tree.

Stealing Magnolias photo

Gorgeous New Book About Houses in New Orleans: Stealing Magnolias.

Got a Decorating 911? Get Help: My Design Guide.

Ideas to Steal from the November Anthropologie Catalog: CasaSugar.

charlie-sheen-and-brooke-mueller-232x300Top Celebrity-House Search of the Week: Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller.

Top TV Show Search of the Week: “The Mary Tyler Moore Show.”

Thanks for all the great advice you guys gave me on yesterday’s post. I appreciate your help and will keep you posted on what I decide. Have a great weekend, everybody! :-)

Comments

I hope you have a great weekend, too, Julia. Thanks so much for posting about the book Stealing Magnolias. I just added it to my Amazon Wish List! I love New Orleans because it is where my husband and I had our first home together. There are so many wonderful decorating resources and inspirations in the Crescent City.
    .-= Ricki Jill Treleaven´s last blog ..Literary Friday- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie =-.

Thank you, Julia for always posting about interesting and fun stuff for us to see. It’s always so fun to come here. :-)

If you have some time, please, take a look at my post today. It’s about my trip across Canada and I have some interesting pictures and thoughts. It’s a little profound… Good to think and relax on a Saturday.

Have a HAPPY WEEKEND!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Another wonderful collection of posts. I especially liked checking out the Tennessee “farmhouse” mansion and the ideas for a Thanksgiving table. I’ve been thinking a lot in the last few days about how to change up my Thanksgiving table this year so I appreciated the ideas.
    .-= Lesley @ TheDesignFile´s last blog ..The incredibly versatile square ottoman =-.

4. Nita says

I just loved Mary’s apartment, and seeing this reminded me how much more fashion conscious we were in the 1960s, with having to have the right hairstyle and clothes. I also loved Ann Marie’s apartment on That Girl! Would love to see it again here. Hint, hint!

Oh, Sheryl’s house is gorgeous! It’s not all mirrored and weird like some celeb houses you’ve shown. While it’s humongous, it looks like a home, not a show place. Have a great weekend.
    .-= Mom in High Heels´s last blog ..Cravings =-.

Am I crazy? (Wait–don’t answer that.) I hated everything in the Anthropologie slide show. Eeek. Although I did love the faux wood vases pictured.
    .-= Holley´s last blog ..Everything is new =-.