Charlie Sheen’s Mediterranean-Style Home in L.A.

Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Selling Mediterranean-Style House in Los Feliz

Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller have put their Mediterranean-style home on the market for $3.7 million in the Los Feliz neighborhood of L.A.

wood-ceiling-foyer

foyer-to-living-room

living-room4

dining-room4

charlie-sheen-green-kitchen

desk-and-windows

upstairs-sunroom

master-bedroom3

master-bath

Check the Sotheby’s listing for more photos and information.

Charlie Sheen's House in Los Feliz

One of Sheen’s first roles was a small one in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. You can see my post about the houses in that movie here.

Julia-simple teal signature

P.S. Visit Celebrity Houses to see more, including…

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Buy Hidden Hills Estate

Fashion designer Tom Ford's sleek and contemporary townhouse in Chelsea, London, is on the market for £8.5 million (which converts to about $13 million U.S.…
Billie Jo Armstrong-Green Day photo
When you see Billie Joe Armstrong, the lead singer of the Grammy Award-winning rock band Green Day (that's him in the middle), what kind of…

Comments

1. greenie says

Whew! What a beauty! Fantastic house inside and out! Love all the interior design except for the dining room–doesn’t work for me at all, except maybe the wolf print. Also, LOVE the way the glass tiles in the master shower are stacked vertically instead of horizontal. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it done that way before. Thanks for the link!

The good news is, your site confirms for me every week that even if I had loads of cash, I wouldn’t get a place with massive rooms. There’s just something about them that leaves me cold. (Maybe it’s because I live in Scotland and it physically is cold and harder to heat big rooms and get cosy in them!

I love the crispness the black accents give to the white spaces, but oh my goodness I couldn’t live with that skin on the floor under the table!
    .-= janice´s last blog ..Does anxiety make you over-explain? =-.

3. Janelle says

I love it! I especially like the kitchen. The green is very charming and engaging.

4. Kelly R. says

The outside areas of this house are my favorite, the inside…not so much. The whitewash on the walls would drive me crazy. A couple of shades softer would be much more inviting and not require sunglasses while inside your own home. I think this place must have been decorated while he was single. There doesn’t seem to be ANY influence of a female going on here.

How is she holding up that dress??? Yeah, I saw the little straps, but sheesh, guess I am just getting old!
    .-= Janet´s last blog .. =-.

Amazing! and they don’t live there full time? I adore the Rich Dark floors and white walls!

xoxo,
    Cathleen

7. Jamie says

I absolutely love this house! Mediterranean style is one of my most favorites! I’m a big fan of Charlie Sheen’s and now I’m a fan of his house! Wow! Would love to live there, I could never leave!

3.7 Million? I’ll pass. Too close to the neighbors!
    I did notice that his designer has the common scense not to hang a mirror over the fireplace, I’m still working on mine, and it’s driving me crazy! LOL. I’ve also just learned of the 3 plus 1 decorating trick for mantles..not I’m really obsessing!
    .-= Pat´s last blog ..IT ISN’T EASY BEING GREEN =-.

9. Kim says

The interior is nice, but it’s too white for me. I wouldn’t want to sit on the furniture or touch anything because I would be afraid to get it dirty.

10. devil says

Usually, I love Mediterranean-style houses but this just doesn’t grab me. It’s too white and blah and that sickly green in the kitchen would kill my appetite every time.

Other than some nice windows, this house lacks character to me.

I really like his dining room. Is it just me, or does his wife need to pull up the top of her dress. I was worried she was going to have a Janet Jackson incident at any moment.

12. hookedonhouses says

Karen–
    I think the dress may be just a tad too small for her…
    -Julia :)

13. Nita Hiltner says

Too white for me, but lovely. My fav is the kitchen with those green cabinets and that flagstone floor. Charlie certainly isn’t as white as the driven snow, so it’s funny his house is so white.

Love the windows, arches, outside spaces…but too white and hard edged for me. They must have 1 nanny/kid. The stairs can’t be gated (at least the pool is) and the hide rug?…I know what twin boys get into!
    .-= Pat’s Addition´s last blog ..Beach Time 2 =-.

I don’t know about this one, Julia. Way too many bright white planes and furniture and finishes that are trying too hard to be cool. Too many huge spaces, not enough intimacy. I’ve just read Kathryn Ireland’s book about the reno of her Spanish Colonial estate in Ojai CA. All the interior walls are white and the rooms quite large but there’s a coziness and human quality… the home looks like someone might actually live there. Of course the fact that I think Charlie Sheen is completely icky might be coloring my opinion but only a smidge. And I do love the grounds.
    .-= Tracy´s last blog ..Marigolds and Oranges =-.

16. E. George says

Hi Julia I must say it would be nice to be lost in this house WOW love the Spanish colonial styles and the grounds beautiful…. The kitchen is a nice size and the colour is great. Thanks Julia …… Regards from a very warm Sydney…..

17. white says

Better than a wolf at the door.

It’s white…just like Charlie’s nostrils.

18. Brenda says

I love the inside, especially the arched windows. The outside is a tad too white for me. The artwork is also fab.

19. Nita says

Supposedly, he’s buying his neighbor’s house for $7.5 million. Pocket change to him.

20. Rachel says

I would have banged Charlie in a second when Ferris Bueller came out.