Sienna Miller’s London Home (Turkish Spa Included)

Sienna Miller photo

Actress Sienna Miller has put her 2 bedroom, 2 bath house in London on the market for £995,000 (roughly $1.5 million).

Sienna Miller's house 1

I’m not sure what you call this style exactly. It’s sort of contemporary with some Moroccan lanterns hanging here and there. Oh, and I see a pair of antlers, which means she probably read Domino before it folded. That magazine loved rooms with antlers, didn’t it?

Sienna Miller's house 2

Check out the bookshelves that hold no books–but plenty of hats. Considering how often we’ve seen Sienna wearing them, I guess it makes sense that she would need someplace to keep them all.

Sienna Miller's house 4

The house boasts a “Turkish Spa and Sauna” in the basement. That’s right. So she can toss her hat on the shelf after a long day of filming and head downstairs to relax.

Sienna Miller's house-turkish bath

This story was first reported by the London House Hound.

rachel-zoe-in-her-closet
Uh-oh. I just got sucked into another addictive reality show. Have you seen "The Rachel Zoe Project" on Bravo? It follows stylist-to-the-stars Rachel Zoe and…
Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh were one of Hollywood's Golden Couples in the 1950s and early '60s. Who could forget Tony Curtis in movies like…

Comments

Hi Julia
    Funny post.. I can’t even look at that spa! I had to scroll past fast.
    However, I cannot believe how ‘human’ Rhys looks in his normal attire!! not saying great.. but human.. hahahaha
    Have a great week. Julie
    .-= Julie´s last blog ..IF IT’S TUESDAY: This must be Samos =-.

2. Amy says

That house could double as a post on the ‘It’s Lovely, I’ll Take it!’ blog that makes fun of real estate listings. The top floor could not possibly be more boring or uninspired, and the spa, while kind of cool, just seems ridiculous in a house that only has 2 bedrooms. Is it really a wise investment of space to devote an entire floor to a turkish spa?

It looks like there is a whole bazaars worth of pillows in that Turkish Spa!

This is a place that could be great, but it doesn’t look very lived in. It looks like she traveled a lot and brought back cool stuff but had no time to stage it in her house.

I wonder what was on those top bookshelves with the hats. Someone took something off of there or it looks like it. Why have hats piled on top of each other below and empty shelves up top?
    .-= Erin´s last blog ..Apple Brown Betty Recipe =-.

4. Cher says

Whoa. Someone clearly doesn’t have kids and doesn’t plan to! ;-P

Sienna Miller is one of those folk I can’t remember seeing in anything much but who seems to have become/remained famous despite that. i get the feeling most of her relaxation time probably gets spent in the basement; her sofas upstairs and the living room itself don’t look very inviting or cosy.
    .-= janice´s last blog ..Berries and Birds =-.

No, wouldn’t want a house with a Turkish spa in the basement. A house in our neighbourhood was up for sale for over a year — I suspect the indoor swimming pool that you can see from the street turned off a lot of potential buyers. I saw pictures of the interior, and it’s quite nice inside overall.

Kelly
    .-= DesignTies´s last blog ..Happiness is a warm puppy =-.

Interesting house; I quite like her style but am not wild about antlers :)
    The hats in the bookcase are a very nice touch though!

8. Kathy :) says

Well this post goes to show how boring it would be if we all liked the same thing….how different is this pad ???? I don’t think I feel the urge to sit a spell !!!

Have your kids decided on what they’re going to be for Halloween ??? I bought my candy yesterday….and I always buy those cute little bags to hold the candy. It’s like a little present….I think. I had one Mother tell me that when they go through the candy to check, she immediately knows which one came from us :) Not too many people do it I guess !!

Kathy :)

Hi, I love her Turkish spa, but thought i would be more impressed with the rest of her house as I love her style, Have a sweet day!

Ok, this is probably mean spirited but am I the only one not surprised that her bookshelves holds no books? Very funny. I have no idea what anyone would need a Turkish spa for. I think I’ll pass.
    .-= Amy´s last blog ..Catching My Breath =-.

11. E. George says

Hi Julia – I have to tell you I can’t swim that tub for me danger….. I love the moroccan lanterns they are very expensive here in Sydney…. I was watching re-runs of Ghost Whisperer love her home and antique shop….. Also watched Hanging up with Meg Ryan for the 20th time love the house in the movie and those roses…… does anyone know what they are…….. I hope you can post some pictures of these two houses…. Thanks Julia I check your website everyday …… I love it……. Regards and best wishes …