LeAnn Rimes’ $7.45 Million Home in Tennessee

by hookedonhouses on July 22, 2009

The Grammy-winning country singer LeAnn Rimes and her husband Dean Sheremet have put their house on the market for $7.45 million. The 13,380-square-foot home sits outside Nashville on 5.22 gated acres:

According to an article in the Tennessean, LeAnn decorated this house herself, using lots of white on white for a “peaceful, Zen vibe.” The living room features 5-inch plank, hand-distressed wood floors:

The house has 6 bedrooms and 7.5 baths. It’s still practically new, having been completed in 2008.

The house sits on a small mountain in the Franklin subdivision of Avalon.

LeAnn and her husband, Dean Sheremet, have been married for seven years:

People magazine reports that Rimes’ decision to sell has nothing to do with reports that she had an affair with her Lifetime TV-movie co-star Eddie Cibrian. According to a “friend” of the country singer:

“LeAnn and Dean decided to put their home on the market because she’s been spending more time in L.A. [where the couple also have a home] and New York. She’s been receiving more offers in the film, TV and theater worlds, so they want to have a footprint in all three cities.”

Today Us Magazine reports that Eddie Cibrian’s wife and the mother of their two young children has left him. In her statement, Brandi Glanville said, “Eddie and LeAnn deserve each other.” I don’t think she meant that as a compliment.

Rimes is currently recording a new country album, which is due out this fall. (Real estate photos via the  Real Estalker.)

Visit my Celebrity Houses page to see more!

used cars garrison July 22, 2009 at 10:07 am

That house is absolutely stunning. Though I think any couple without 6 kids doesn’t need a house that big.

Emily@remodelingthislife July 22, 2009 at 10:07 am

It’s beautiful!

Janet July 22, 2009 at 10:09 am

Beautiful home! But the giant pillows in the chairs, No, and the karate chopped pillows on the sofa, I hate that.
.-= Janet´s last blog ..Girly Camping =-.

greenie July 22, 2009 at 10:15 am

Nice, but I’m just not into new houses. She did a great job decorating it though.

Liz July 22, 2009 at 10:19 am

I love Franklin County. Such a beautiful area. We did a drive through when we visited and I know exactly what area this house is in. Some of the houses are so big they are just eyesores and this looks to be one of them.

Carrie July 22, 2009 at 10:33 am

With so much white it just seems a little blah to me.
.-= Carrie´s last blog ..Garden Progress =-.

mary July 22, 2009 at 10:56 am

what do people do with over 13000 square feet in a home. . .
definitely not for me!

Victoria @ DesignTies July 22, 2009 at 11:24 am

I think overall it’s a lovely home. A bit too monocromatic for my taste, but lovely none-the-less. I have to say that I LOVE the wood flooring!
Victoria @ DesignTies
.-= Victoria @ DesignTies´s last blog ..Rewind Wednesday goes to Italy =-.

Billy July 22, 2009 at 11:33 am

It looks like someone went to The Mansion Store dot com and put sku 13000tf on a Black Amex.

Kathy :) July 22, 2009 at 11:57 am

Lovely home but all WHITE does not do it for me !!!

Kathy :)

Tracy July 22, 2009 at 12:06 pm

Very pretty house but I’d have to liven it up with some color and personality. ((And it’s too bad about their collective marriage troubles, but have you seeeen Eddie Cibrian?! ))
.-= Tracy´s last blog ..Shopping with Kitty =-.

duchess July 22, 2009 at 12:23 pm

The house is beautiful – not very homey but nice. Too bad I can’t say the same thing about it’s owner.
.-= duchess´s last blog ..Beautiful =-.

mishelle July 22, 2009 at 12:26 pm

Lovely home. Very clean and crisp.
.-= mishelle´s last blog ..New Job and still rearranging stuff! =-.

Cher July 22, 2009 at 1:12 pm

Good grief! Who needs that much house? There are five of us and two dogs, and we still don’t need all that space. Heck, 3000 sq ft would be pushing it.

Cathy Rust July 22, 2009 at 1:57 pm

With all that white there can’t be any kids involved!
.-= Cathy Rust´s last blog ..Lesson #3 – Claiming your Company on HomeStars. =-.

SoBella Creations July 22, 2009 at 2:02 pm

Nice house! I honestly don’t know what I would do with a house that size.
.-= SoBella Creations´s last blog ..Big Announcement Time =-.

Amanda @ Serenity Now July 22, 2009 at 2:28 pm

Too much white for me, but I liked the island in the kitchen, and I’d love to have a pool in the back yard. :)
.-= Amanda @ Serenity Now´s last blog ..The Art of the Ice Cream Cone =-.

Jackie Whitley July 22, 2009 at 2:49 pm

When Cribs toured they had nude portraits of women hanging in some of the rooms.

Janet Doherty July 22, 2009 at 3:57 pm

Way way way too much white for me…you can tell they don’t have kids.
.-= Janet Doherty´s last blog ..In my travels… =-.

Jeannine @ Small and Chic July 22, 2009 at 4:23 pm

So not only do you give me these great pictures, you update me on celeb gossip? I love you.
.-= Jeannine @ Small and Chic´s last blog ..Baxter on Desire to Inspire =-.

Amy July 22, 2009 at 4:49 pm

Wow! That house is really, really pretty- and it’s in my neck of the woods. There are *lots* of houses like that here.
.-= Amy´s last blog ..Really =-.

Struggler July 22, 2009 at 6:16 pm

Yes, it’s gorgeous, but I agree with others, a bit too white and a lot too huge to feel like home.
I’d like to visit for the weekend though!
.-= Struggler´s last blog ..Transatlantic vocab quiz =-.

Jen July 23, 2009 at 7:13 am

Too much white for me, lol!
.-= Jen´s last blog ..Shopwiki ~ Christmas in July =-.

suzann July 23, 2009 at 7:20 am

That is a big old house. LOVE the kitchen though.
.-= suzann´s last blog ..Pottery Barn Dreaming Part Three =-.

Lynne, Tea for Joy July 23, 2009 at 7:22 am

It’s gorgeous – but don’t you think it looks a bit old for a young couple – isn’t she like 25? It looks like it has all been put together (beautifully, of course) by an interior designer – not much personality.
.-= Lynne, Tea for Joy´s last blog ..Wednesday workspace =-.

Becky @ Farmgirl Paints July 23, 2009 at 8:48 am

Is it just me or does she keep getting prettier and prettier?? Loved her house. Those chairs in the kitchen…wow. I guess that’s what you can find if you have an unlimited budget. Very pretty bedroom too.
.-= Becky @ Farmgirl Paints´s last blog ..Annette’s house =-.

Things That Inspire July 23, 2009 at 11:23 am

Very interesting. A white interior is a challenge unless a person is adept at adding texture in other ways. Although this is not my ideal style, I think she did a good job – I especially like the kitchen!
.-= Things That Inspire´s last blog ..New on the Market: a French Style Home Featured in Veranda =-.

Susan Lang @ Designing Your Dream Home July 23, 2009 at 11:40 am

I think the living room wide planked herringbone floors are divine. Also like the bench seat bar stools in the kitchen and the infinity swimming pool.
.-= Susan Lang @ Designing Your Dream Home´s last blog ..Spiritual & Inspirational Sunday July 19, 2009 =-.

The Blushing Hostess July 23, 2009 at 12:49 pm

Oh dear, I had no idea Eddie’s wife had left him! I thought this was still in the denial for ratings column. That’s perfectly awful, for everyone involved. though I like the muted tones in some of these rooms – clearly a house without toddlers!
.-= The Blushing Hostess´s last blog ..Nan Kempner’s TV Dinner =-.

Gary Ashton July 23, 2009 at 3:35 pm

Its a great house and a great location just minutes away from the shopping highlight of Cool Springs. I have clients looking in the $3-5M range but not as high as $7 at the moment. I’ll be curious as to the final sales price when it does sell!

Jenny July 23, 2009 at 8:39 pm

It’s a pretty home, but it’s too plain for me. I’m thinking there should be more pops of color somewhere.
.-= Jenny´s last blog ..Picnic Table Talk: Organization =-.

Caroline July 23, 2009 at 9:54 pm

I love the architecture but, I feel like this house needs some more color it looks very sterile.
.-= Caroline´s last blog ..TOH Copper Pot Rack =-.

Mrslimestone July 24, 2009 at 3:12 pm

Beautiful house (if it can even be called a house) but why are there two kitchens?

hookedonhouses July 24, 2009 at 5:29 pm

Mrs. Limestone–
The second kitchen is on the lower level. My guess is that it’s sort of like a bar area, and it leads to the patio. -Julia

Nathan September 6, 2009 at 9:34 am

I love the house. Especially the view of it from the back. Beautiful.

Makennah May 11, 2010 at 10:41 am

Beautiful home. I just would have pictured her home to be a bit more, I don’t know, country.

Pamie G. June 6, 2010 at 5:40 pm

People who have kids can have all white….I read several blogs that do. They just teach their kids to respect those areas instead of letting them drag their food and drinks all over the house. Personally, the kitchen table is where you eat and drink!
.-= Pamie G.´s last blog ..My Granddaughter and I =-.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com July 11, 2010 at 12:30 pm

It’s lovely but not quite warm.
.-= Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com´s last blog ..Contest- Superhero Needed =-.

Mamadocmel November 6, 2010 at 1:34 pm

I’d move in. I love the kitchen benches and the all white with the wood is just beautiful to me. I am not too fond of her, but I’d take her house.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy... June 6, 2011 at 11:39 am

Did you see her new wedding pics?

{ 2 trackbacks }