Hooked on Eddie Ross, the Color Yellow, Alan Jackson’s Mansion & More

by hookedonhouses on July 19, 2009

Hi, guys! I’m in Indiana this weekend to celebrate my father-in-law’s 80th birthday (happy birthday, Al!).  I didn’t forget about you, though. Here are a few posts from around the blogosphere that I thought you’d enjoy reading on a lazy Sunday afternoon. I’ll be back tomorrow with a fabulous Movie Monday post that you won’t want to miss (hint: Brangelina). Hope you’re having a great weekend, wherever you are! -Julia

white-gates-lookiloos

A Monterey Colonial That Is All-Americana

jaithaneddiebirthday1

Eddie Ross & Jaithan Kochar Visit the Skirted Roundtable

white-bhg-marble-bath

The Hidden Costs of Bathroom Remodeling

alan-jackson

Alan Jackson’s $38 Million Mansion in Tennessee

pitcher-flowers-mantel-bhg

Why I’m Hooked on Yellow

Eddie Ross July 19, 2009 at 1:04 pm

Thanks so much for the mention. Great blog too!

Xo
Eddie + Jaithan
.-= Eddie Ross´s last blog ..On Twitter Today: A Flower Arranging Workshop =-.

The Blushing Hostess July 19, 2009 at 1:13 pm

Teh Alan Jackson thing is unbelieveable. Cannot wait to see Real Estalkers take on that situation! Have a great trip, Julia!
.-= The Blushing Hostess´s last blog ..Tony and Neva Mistretta, Stewards of the American Peony =-.

Deborah Milne July 19, 2009 at 7:30 pm

Happy 80th to Al! Sounds like a fun time. Safe travels home. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s Bradjelina post.
P.S. – Adore yellow too!
.-= Deborah Milne´s last blog ..Faces of France =-.

christy July 19, 2009 at 7:44 pm

Okay, you totally hooked me. Brangelina? Love to hate them. And, I LOVE Eddie Ross! Hope you’re having a great weekend!
.-= christy´s last blog ..Won’t you be my neighbor? =-.

Amanda @ Serenity Now July 19, 2009 at 9:00 pm

Oh, I love new links!! :) Will definitely be checking in for Brangelina. Hope your trip was fun!!
.-= Amanda @ Serenity Now´s last blog ..Thrifty Treasures: Score at the Opp Shop! =-.

desiree@lookiloos July 19, 2009 at 9:55 pm

Thanks for the link Julia! Love all the links…They are GREAT! Can’t wait for the movie monday…..really racking my brain now….
.-= desiree@lookiloos´s last blog ..Ocean Views, Garden Respite in Couple’s Mountain Retreat =-.

Mom in High Heels July 20, 2009 at 2:11 am

I adore Eddie Ross! I was so pulling for him on Design Star. And Alan Jackson’s house! WOW!!! The man has taste. I honestly couldn’t find a single thing about the house that I didn’t like. It’s huge, but it looks like a home. It’s so warm and welcoming. If I had a spare 38 million, I just might buy it. :)
.-= Mom in High Heels´s last blog ..And that’s the way it was…. =-.

SoBella Creations July 20, 2009 at 7:58 am

Thanks for the link to Alan Jackson’s house. The house/land is huge. Wow!
.-= SoBella Creations´s last blog ..Ribbons and Bows =-.