Ever wonder where the presidential hopefuls live? I did! So I found it interesting to read about them in Newsweek. Starting with the top row of pictures above, left to right, you’ll find the houses of the following candidates:
Okay, now forget about whether you like the candidates themselves and the parties they represent. Which house (or estate) do you like best? Vote in our poll below for the one you’d most like to live in. It’s time to bring this country together. . .with real estate.
UPDATE: the poll is closed. Here are the results:
Which presidential candidate’s house would you most like to vote for?
- John Edwards’ 102-acre estate in Chapel Hill
- John McCain’s luxury condo on Phoenix
- Hillary Clinton’s Dutch Colonial in Chappaqua
- Barack Obama’s Georgian-Revival in Chicago
- Mitt Romney’s lakeside retreat in New Hampshire
To read more about the candidates’ homes, go to Newsweek online. Photo credits: Don Carrington, 2211camelback.com, AP.