Brad & Kimberly Paisley’s California Home

by hookedonhouses on February 28, 2013

Brad Paisley Kimberly Williams-Paisley California house for sale

Country music star Brad Paisley and Nashville actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley are selling their “beautifully restored vintage home” in Pacific Palisades, California. It’s on the market for just under $3 million–take a look:

Brad Paisley Kimberly Williams-Paisley California house for sale 2

The house was built in 1925 and has about 3,400 square feet.

Brad Paisley Kimberly Williams-Paisley California house (12)

Brad Paisley Kimberly Williams-Paisley California house (6)

Brad Paisley Kimberly Williams-Paisley California house kitchen

Brad Paisley Kimberly Williams-Paisley California house (13)

There are 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.

Brad Paisley Kimberly Williams-Paisley California house (4)

Brad Paisley Kimberly Williams-Paisley California house (2)

Brad Paisley Kimberly Williams-Paisley California house (10)

I love that this bathroom still has the old green tile and the green glass knobs to match:

Brad Paisley Kimberly Williams-Paisley California house (1)

Brad Paisley Kimberly Williams-Paisley California house (7)

Brad Paisley Kimberly Williams-Paisley California house (8)

“There’s a lovely backyard with grassy area, trellis, citrus trees, and a detached garage with bonus room.” For more photos and information about the property, check the Sotheby’s Listing.

Brad Paisley Kimberly Williams-Paisley California house for sale backyard

The Paisleys also have a log home in Franklin, Tennessee, which was featured in a 2007 issue of People magazine.

Brad Paisley's log home Franklin Tennessee People

They reportedly spend most of their time in Nashville, where Brad recorded his new album Wheelhouse, coming out April 9.

Brad Paisley's log home Franklin Tennessee

Kimberly is currently starring on the ABC drama Nashville as Peggy Samper. Are you watching the show? The real house that doubles as Rayna’s country music mansion went on the market last year–you can see the pics here:

Rayna's house Nashville for sale

Whenever I see Kimberly I still think about her turn as the sweet young Annie Banks in Father of the Bridewhich also happens to have one of my favorite movie houses in it:

father-of-the-bride-house

Hooked on Celebrity Real Estate? Click here to see more, including…

Alan Jackson-Sweetbriar property for saleAlan Jackson’s $38 Million “Sweetbriar”

Want to get my weekly newsletter via email so you don’t miss anything?

House Crazy Sarah February 28, 2013 at 9:09 am

I love those vintage California 1930’s & 40’s homes! This one looks like it is actually lived-in and its nice to see evidence of children in the house!

Cheryl in Wisconsin February 28, 2013 at 9:12 am

It’s interesting to observe the contrast between the starkness of their CA home and the warmness of their TN home. I’m sure that the staging for the listing in CA had something to do with that… Both of them are adorable.

Pamela Porter February 28, 2013 at 10:36 am

What a sweet house!

Pamela

Teresa February 28, 2013 at 11:53 am

This home just oozes with vintage charm and character. A beautiful restoration that hasnt been over-done but rather blends the old and new together tastefully. I love that they left the old green tile and knobs in one of the bathrooms. It didnt come across to me as “stark” but rather clean and understated which is nice to see in a celebrity home.

Brandy February 28, 2013 at 12:07 pm

More “real” and comfortable than I imagined. Definitely prefer these celebrity homes that look like real people might actually live there.

Any ideas why the dining room looks so cramped–is it just a bad shot or is it really just too small?

hookedonhouses February 28, 2013 at 12:13 pm

I wondered that, too. It kind of looks like it might have been a sunroom at one time and they converted it into a dining room, but I don’t really know.

Alie B February 28, 2013 at 5:44 pm

I agree…the dining room does seem tight. The oversized chairs don’t do it any credit either. I love the living room, but I think a softer, creamier white would be nicer than the stark white they have used. I find it contrasts a bit harshly with the dark beams. Otherwise, I think the house feels like a home and is very pretty. :)

rebecca February 28, 2013 at 12:37 pm

i just saw them at frothy monkey in franklin last friday :)

hookedonhouses February 28, 2013 at 12:52 pm

No kidding? I think they’re just the cutest couple. How fun that you saw them! :-)

Laura February 28, 2013 at 12:52 pm

The house is beautiful, and I love the tile in the bathroom (the old yellow and green tile), but I hate a staged look. Why can’t people use their imaginations to look at a house with someone else’s personal possessions? I like to see some personality (although maybe not so much “personality” as there is in that TN house – whoa!)

Lindsay Smith February 28, 2013 at 12:57 pm

i must admit, when I see Kimberly Paisley in ANYTHING, I, too, can only seem to picture Annie Banks! :)

Nita February 28, 2013 at 1:09 pm

I love the outside and the inside but not the colors or the decorating, which doesn’t fit the style of the house. Everyone is leaving California to protect their money. Not surprises. Hey, do we know yet where Tori Spelling moved to?

Billy March 2, 2013 at 12:59 am

Everyone? Really? How will I ever find a rental truck if there are all hightailing out v’ here?

The Paisleys probably didn’t live in state more than the required 180 days to owe state taxes.

The dining room looks like a converted porch because of the step (not the step down the step itself; it has no presence). The original location was probably where the stove is now and the original kitchen started at the fridge and went back to the eat-in area.

And finally $3,000 k seems like allot without an ocean view.

Kiki Nakita February 28, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Their home is lovely. It feels cozy and lived in. I also ADORE the FOTB house, and it’s interior has aged well.

Sue February 28, 2013 at 2:20 pm

I like how it looks so normal like everyday living and not all ostentatious and the Father of the Bride house is one of my favorites!.

Sue February 28, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Love the outside, the inside not so much.

ShabbyChick February 28, 2013 at 4:12 pm

Awww, I love Annie Banks, and this house is adorable. My favorites are THAT KITCHEN!!! and the bathroom. Not a fan of all that red, though. Still, it’s not exactly the kind of house I imagined Kimberly living in….hate it when that happens. ;)

Carolyn February 28, 2013 at 5:16 pm

Love the bones of the house, but don’t care for the decorating. I never have been a fan of red and/or yellow, so maybe it’s just me. Except for the kid’s room (why that, I wonder?) it looks pretty empty for staging: note no dishes in the glass cupboard in the kitchen. The house itself is adorable, though. Love those period houses.

Kim February 28, 2013 at 6:52 pm

What a beautiful home. I’m glad they didn’t gut and modernize it. It is absolutely charming.

Kimberly Paisley will always be Annie Bank to me too. I also enjoyed her in “According to Jim”.

Tracie February 28, 2013 at 7:41 pm

I love them and love the exterior and bones of that house. However, that color pallete is my least favorite…red and yellow….EEeeek. :runs away screaming:

Julianne February 28, 2013 at 8:27 pm

We watched the show “Father of the Bride” right after we got married and said if we ever had a daughter we would name her Annie. 5 years later, we got our little Annie Mae.

I like this house. I also was happy to see signs of “real life” in there…especially the kid room and also the kitchen. I looked at the kitchen a couple of times…it’s not celebrity perfect and I think that’s what I like best about it. I think this looks like a very comfy and “lived-in” house. Thanks for the pictures!

rhonda March 1, 2013 at 12:43 am

Julia ~ I think you should do a post about the Duck Dynasty houses. I can’t get past Willie’s house – looks like a French Mansion in the South of France on the outside and looks like a cabin on the inside. Have you seen it?

hookedonhouses March 1, 2013 at 7:01 am

No, I’ve never seen that. I’ll have to check it out–thanks!

Liz March 1, 2013 at 9:26 am

I love that Brad and Kim’s house is completely simple with a bump of lux…Well done!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com March 1, 2013 at 1:12 pm

I’m not cray cray about the colors but I realllly like it.

nanne March 2, 2013 at 10:45 am

charming! i can’t believe how unpretentious it is, and, i love that the home does not look like it was “Decorated.”

Shelly December 21, 2013 at 1:57 pm

This house is amazing! Love how the beams stand out from under the roof. This really gives it that European touch we all like so much. You have great taste guys. Thank you for sharing all these images. Warm regards, Shelly.