Celebrity Real Estate Roundup: Alicia Keys Selling & More

Lots of celebrities seem to be selling their houses this month, including these three stars. Here’s a peek inside their properties!

Celeb #1: Alicia Keys

The talented singer-songwriter-actress Alicia Keys is selling her 6,000+ square-foot triplex penthouse in Soho that comes with an additional 3,000 square feet of terrace space. Asking price: $17.95 million.

More photos and information about Alicia Keys’ cool pad on Zillow.

Celeb #2: Hines Ward

NFL player Hines Ward–who some of us may know from his Dancing with the Stars days–is selling his nearly 13,000 square-foot mansion in Atlanta for $7.5 million.

More photos and information about Hines Ward’s listing on Yahoo! Real Estate.

Celeb #3: Kara DioGuardi

Former American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi has put her fabulous  7,600 square-foot home in Studio City, Calif., on the market for $10 million.

More photos and information about Kara DioGuardi’s Studio City home at the Wall Street Journal. (Photos by Simon Berlyn.)

Do you have a favorite? You wouldn’t have to twist my arm to live in Kara’s place…

Click Here to See More Celebrity Houses

Here are 6 of my readers’ houses on the market right now. Take a look and spread the word! #1. Custom-Built Brick 2-Story in Tennessee…
Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne
Sharon Osbourne loves real estate. She told Architectural Digest that she frequently gets “itchy feet” to move: “We’ve never stayed in any place longer than…

Comments

I actually only like the NFL player’s house!! The others I could do without…. well, I would still buy them if they were affordable for me, but his was my favourite!

• says

Yes, they all lack that homey feeling but I would pick Alicia’s Soho property, if only to live in Manhattan. It could be completely redecorated to bring some much needed warmth to all that space.

I’m partial to Kara’s house in Studio City… those vaulted ceilings and arched French doors mixed with rustic stone fireplace are very attractive! Surprised by Hines Ward’s home though… he was such a charming sweetie on DWTS, but his house seems rather cold.

Really like Kara’s home, the style, the windows, of course would make some changes…:)

I hope you will Come and enter my amazing Cross Bottle Guy Giveaway!
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

I’m with you on this Julia… I love Kara’s house (although I’d have to add a bit of colour). The other’s are too shiny and showy.

5. Sarah says

Lovely homes, but I wouldn’t feel that sense of comfort living in any of them. Just not my personal style, I guess.

Well, I guess mine is another vote for Kara’s house. I’m about as big a fan of Alicia’s Keys’ kitchen…as I am of her music.

: )

Happy Weekend, Julia!

Julie M.

7. Kim says

Out of the three homes, Kara’s is my favorite, but I would make some changes. Like I would make those beams a natural wood color and I would add some color to the house. Other than that, I like it.

8. Karen says

I’m not too keen on these homes as they seem lacking in warmth. Of these three, I’m most partial to Kara’s home. I like the arched windows, the vaulted ceiling and the beautiful floors.

I’m with Beverly..the only reason I would consider Alicia’s.. Manhattan. Give me Kara’s though. Love the style of the home and the yard. Gotta have a yard, for my dogs!! One can always change the asthetic of a home, it’s the “bones” that count!

10. TM says

Wow, that first photo of Alicia Keyes’ house knocked my socks off — the beautiful staircase and gorgeous artwork in particular. Wonder who the artist is for the larger piece. There’s a Keith Haring work in the living room too. And there’s so much sunlight, which isn’t easy to come by in NYC.