Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom’s New Place in Dallas

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's condo in Dallas

Do you keep up with the Kardashians? I’m afraid I don’t. So when readers started asking to see photos of where Khloe and her husband Lamar Odom are living in Texas, I had to do a little research to find out.

Lamar was recently traded by the Lakers to the Mavericks, and the couple moved into a luxury condo in the W Dallas Victory Hotel & Residences.

E! Online reports that they’re renting the 2-bedroom condo for $7,500-a-month:

“Resident amenities in the building include a concierge service, two fitness centers, an infinity pool, a lap pool, a 5,000-square-foot Bliss spa, an entertainment lounge and an outpost of Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio’s Craft restaurant.”

Okay, I love Tom Colicchio. I’ve watched every season of Top Chef since it began. I’d be hanging out in his restaurant all the time in hopes of running into him… 😉

The new season of their reality TV show Khloe & Lamar recently premiered on E!–those of you who watch will have to tell us if they’ve shown the new condo yet.

In an interview Khloe talked about the move:

“Moving in general is stressful, so moving to a state that I’ve never been is stressful. Then when your husband’s having a very emotional transition, that’s like adding one more layer to this. Then I’m having the camera crew film and for them, they love it. They’re like, ‘This is gold!’ I’m like, ‘Can’t you just leave us alone for one week?’ But, you know, that’s what you know we signed up for.”

Out of all the celebrity houses I’ve featured over the years, do you know whose is the most searched for on my blog every month? It’s the one that belongs to Khloe’s sister, Kim Kardashian.

More photos and information about their place on Realtor.com. *2/14 UPDATE: They just sold their house in Tarzana, California, to Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco. You can see photos of it here, as well as photos of Kourtney’s house in Calabasas.

Visit my Celebrity Houses page to see more, including…

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Bel Air houseKim Kardashian’s New House

Want to get my weekly newsletter via email so you don’t miss anything?

Britney Spears' Hidden Hills house for sale
Lots of famous folks have been buying and selling real estate recently, including Justin Bieber, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Anderson Cooper, Dick Clark, and Britney Spears. See…
Sarah Ban Breathnach's English cottage Newton's Chapel
I f you lived through the 1990s, then you probably remember Sarah Ban Breathnach's bestselling book with the pink cover called Simple Abundance, and you…

Comments

We simply can’t escape from the Kardashians, can we??? LOL

They’re everywhere, you liking it or not! :-)

This seams to be a cool place to live when you don’t have kids, but it’s definitely not for me.

Have a wonderful day, my friend.

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

I don’t keep up with the Kardashians either… or The Bachelor. But I did catch the Bachelor finale last night when flipping through the channels and stayed to watch because of the goregous scenery in Switzerland. Wow – the story got me so hooked I stayed up late to see the after-Bachelor show and, double WOW!!

Hmmm… no…. not really! In my opinion this place lacks personality. And if I was living in this house and had to look at this view with all those skyscrapers I believe I would go nuts!

Who are the Kardashians? Don’t know who they are. Before anyone asks, no I don’t live under a rock LOL, I’m just out in the boons with no TV and outside working on our farm most of the time.

The condo looks to have a great view of the city, if that’s what one likes (city life). The living room looks a little chilly, and the kitchen looks like it doesn’t really fit the style nor scale of the rest of the condo, dated and small. I do like the office/bedroom area, much warmer. How much fun to have a game room with pool table!

• Pamela says

Kardashians = the Gabor sisters…with none of the beauty, charm, grace, talent, wit or self-awareness.

• Pamela says

@Aria:

The Kardashians = the Gabor sisters, with none of the beauty, talent, wit, fashion sense or self-awareness 😉

I confess….I love the Kardashians (the show), but I love the show Khloe and Lamar more :) They are a hilarious couple! Although it’s not my style, their new place is nice! Oh and the Bachelor…..I was screaming at the TV! Here we go again….!

Oh I feel like such a voyeur when I catch any of these shows. I am still very unhappy with the bachelor!

The K’s …you just cannot escape them!

Come over to visit, I have a New Giveaway I think you will love!

Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

7. sharron says

I do nOt watch..I did in the beginning but the lack of disrespect in that Family is over the top! I will admit that Khloe would be my fave if I had to pick which thank goodness I do not.
    With that said I do like certain elements of Kim’s home.
    This condo for Khloe and Lamar is very sterile but since it is temporary I guess they can live with it.
    I did not watch the Bachelor..going to google and see what happened!
    As always thanks for sharing the photos and info!

• says

Yeah, I know, I always get a certain number of complaints when I feature reality stars like this. But the fact is that I get a ton of requests for them, and they are searched for more on my blog than any of the “real” celebrities. So many people were looking for pics of Khloe’s new place that I felt the demand warranted it. But I knew some people wouldn’t be interested and would be skipping this one. Hard to keep everyone happy! :-)

8. Jean says

Blech, blech and more blech. And, I don’t mean the apartment, either.

9. Karen says

No they haven’t moved yet. This week’s episode ended with the NBA lockout being over, so they don’t know he’s been traded yet. This apt. is definitely a complete change from their home which is warm and inviting. Khloe was the one sister that annoyed me the most, but I feel she has the most heart and seems to really be in love.

10. Laura says

Not my style, but it’s more tasteful than I would have guessed based on my general perception of the family. I don’t watch them or the Bachelor (yuck!) but I do admit to liking Project Runway, and occasionally a little Design Star, or So You Think You Can Dance. Guess I prefer watching people with some talent. :)

11. Kim says

It’s not my taste, but it’s better than other places I have seen.

Thank you for sharing this with us Julia!

12. Beverly Palmer says

I’m not sure why the Kardashians are so famous. I mean who would want to live under that much pressure? They have to try their best to look absolutely perfect to go get their newspaper! No thank you. As for the bachelor – I’m done watching!!! What a ridiculous bachelor season and it’s all for the D-R-A-M-A. UGH!! Okay, so I’ll have to watch next season with sweet, beautiful, southern Emily, but after that I’m Done!!!

• says

Too funny, Beverly. I just said the same thing to my neighbor. I’m done with that stupid show! But of course I’ll have to check in on Emily’s season first…. Ha.

I’ve never seen an episode of their show and I probably won’t start watching anytime soon :)

That said, I like the balcony of this place and it has a lot of room…and that’s really all I can say 😀 It’s probably temporary though, right? Since they just moved there an all. The amenities sound nice for a while but I couldn’t live like that.

Not a fan of the Kardashians and not a fan of the apartment either. It’s all hard angles and seems about as personal as a hotel suite. It’s too bad the view from up there is only of the flat, dull, Dallas area. I would go mad living there.

15. Christina from Dallas says

I saw the Bachelor all right. Everytime they start another one I think I won’t watch but I somehow end up watching anyway. That Courtney is something else isn’t she? Seems like their relationship is barely hanging on. I’ve seen happier couples come through to the end on the show and they still end of breaking up a few months later. So it’s not looking too good for them. Obviously their Bachelor matchmaking formula created by the execs at the show is not working!

16. Maria says

All the personality of a hotel suite.

Also, maybe it’s just the angle of the photo, but the living room looks like everything was shoved to the middle to mop the floors or something – maybe the rug is too small or just too much stuff on it?

17. Wayne says

I like the condo, although even I don’t know if I would like living in a hotel.

I actually think the windows are big part of what’s making it cold. The living area probably feels enormous because it essentially has no walls. The simple curtains in the bedroom make it seem much more livable.

18. Wendy says

No thanks. The house, the Kardashians, that kind of entertainment.

19. Angela says

Definitely not a fan of this condo -their house was much warmer and decorated better. I loved Khloe’s mom’s former house (the big white one they no longer live in) and searched and searched on who decorated it and pictures of more of the decor but no such luck. It was so cozy, glam and French country (all my faves)!

20. E. George says

Hi Julia I’m sorry I don’t like the idea of living in an office space I worked in the city for 20 years that was like a prison the views were great but only for a certain time. We did get these shows over here but not many people watched them so they were taken off. Just watched I Don’t Know How She Does It.. enjoyed and found it visually pleasing and then I watched Midnight In Paris I LOVED IT visually it’s beautiful (when you see it you’ll know what I mean) and the story is great you should give it a whirl. Regards Esther from Sydney.

21. Lisa says

I don’t really follow the Kardashian’s, but since you said most of your readers search for Kim’s house, I had to check that out, too! I was surprised how much I liked it…though I did LOL at the large seating area in the bedroom. What kind of entertaining… ? Well, never mind.

22. 2inz4me says

Money can’t buy taste….that’s for sure.

I never got why anyone would want to live in a hotel. It seems so cold and heartless. Love the post, though. I’m as curious as the next house lover! This site is awesome!

23. Roberta says

Not one of those who is curious about anything Kardashian. The condo seems to be typical of them — no style, no purpose, no warmth — mundane and rather boring!

Sorry to be so mean spirited, but these talentless reality stars leave me cold…like this condo.

24. reader says

I’m glad your blog is popular and I understand you want to please your readers but I want to be counted. The whole family is just yuck and I make it a point never to click on links about them.
    I know, who cares what I think, but there it is.

• says

Of course I care what you think! I’m sorry you didn’t like this post. I don’t have any feelings about them either way but understand a lot of people really dislike them.

25. Rachel Carey says

BLAH! Aren’t their 15 minutes of fame OVER yet? I don’t like this condo at all.
    I do like the exterior of Kim’s house, it’s cozier. And did you say TOM COLLICHIO? YUMMY!!!!

I’ve never watched the show, but living in Fort Worth, Khloe and her husband have been all over the television, so it’s hard to avoid them.

The condo definitely says “rental”, but I guess for short term digs, it’s nice enough. I love inner city living, having lived in Chicago’s loop for many years – I like views of skyscrapers from my window.

Thanks for sharing!

Could you do more reviews on disney stars?Me and my girl go on this website all the time and she absolutely loved the GOOD LUCK CHARLIE review.She now wants one of those platform things like your girl.I am friends with a guy who builds houses and i’ll as him if he can build it.My girl ‘aint spoiled so, so once in a while I give her a little treat.

28. Maria Rossi says

Thank you for the above. I love the Kardashian’s. It seems to me that you are indeed keeping up with the Kardashian’s but you are [one of those people who think that it is embarrassing to admit.] I am the same way with Maury Povich.

I am a 44 year old successful professional, with an excellent amazing daughter. I find that the Kardashian’s are real, rich, hilarious and just like me [but richer…for now.]