Tony Danza’s Malibu Beach House For Sale & More

by hookedonhouses on August 26, 2011

Tony Danza’s Malibu beach house has killer views: Listing.

Kim Kardashian just got married, and her house has been the top search on my blog this week: Her House Photos.

The Big Lebowski bungalow is for sale in LA: Gawker.

Cool old postcard images of movie-star houses: Image-Archeology.

A real house tour with crappy pictures (funny!): PWCP.

The prettiest chicken coop you’ve ever seen: The Fancy Farmgirl.

From my sponsors…

Looking for luxury house plans? The Plan Collection.

Q & As about bath remodeling: Home Talk.

How much would it cost to add a porch to your house? Fixr.

I’ll be back Sunday with more of my readers’ houses that are on the market. Happy Friday, everybody! :-)

Luciane at Homebunch.com August 26, 2011 at 7:13 am

A house by the ocean…. don’t we all dream with that? Of course, I’m going to check that link! :-)

Wishing you a great week!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Ann August 26, 2011 at 7:19 am

Oh Tony Danza’s beach house is lovely,

I’ve always fantasized of having a really nice beach house

where friends and family can vacation every summer.

Oh… someday… ♥

Juju at Tales of Whimsy... August 26, 2011 at 7:26 am

Whoa Tony has good taste.

Kim’s place is so blah.

That is the cutest chicken coop ever.

Amanda @ Serenity Now August 26, 2011 at 7:43 am

Love the old movie star home images!! Trés cool!

Lesley @ The Design File August 26, 2011 at 8:04 am

Wow. I don’t really like the decorating in Tony Danza’s home but the house itself is, well, wow! Can you imagine having those views every day? That’s one way to be spoiled.

Thanks for sharing it Julia.

Autumn VanWeir August 26, 2011 at 9:42 am

Tony Danza! I guess we know “who the boss” is now..that house is amazing! He really shouldn’t sell it.

Nita August 26, 2011 at 12:49 pm

Don’t you ever wonder where they go after they sell such a perfect home location such as Danza’s????

Jamie August 26, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Love the PWCP piece….it really makes you appreciate the lengths that home sellers with children must go through when their home is on the market!

Kim August 26, 2011 at 5:20 pm

Great Links! I absolutely love those house postcards. They are so cool and nice. It’s fun to see the different styled homes those celebrities lived in.

Jano August 26, 2011 at 5:23 pm

The vintage postcards are lovely, and they speak of a different time and perspective. For the most part, the houses are luxurious looking but quite modest by comparison to today’s monstrous footprints. I wonder how many still exist in a tear-down world? I hope many are still there.

LindaSonia August 26, 2011 at 5:30 pm

I wonder if those folks that have homes with spectacular views wind up taking them for granted after a while…

Patience August 26, 2011 at 6:38 pm

My in-laws house was built in Buffalo, NY in the 1930s by a man who made his entire fortune gambling. The house is a copy of Norma Shearer’s only without that indoor swimming pool wing on the right. There’s a fountain in the living room which my in-laws kept turned off because their seven children made such a mess with it. I grew up in the same neighborhood and it was funny to have such a big boisterous family living in a “Hollywood” house. It was great to see those post cards.

Julie August 27, 2011 at 1:20 am

Thanks for posting the link to the vintage postcards of “movie star” homes. I agree with Jano. I was pleasantly surprised by the modest, and quite human, scale of even the biggest stars. Such a contrast to the status symbols of today. Cant’ say enough, how much I enjoy your site!

custom home designs February 6, 2012 at 12:54 am

Nice for sharing this article.! It’s so nice design and perfect architecture design..!! Thank you and God bless.!!

Champions League May 26, 2013 at 6:46 am

Pay it gone fast in a number of sort

{ 1 trackback }