These real estate photos are making me laugh (and scratch my head) this week…
1. Would an agent riding a dolphin make you more or less likely to buy a house from him?
2. Every day the house goes without a showing, it sends the Welcome mat a little closer to the street in hopes of luring someone in….
3. It was a great idea to add a sink to the laundry room. They just wish they’d remembered to take the clothes out of the machine first.
4. Still, I’d rather have that kind of laundry set up than this one:
5. This house in Illinois comes with wall-to-ceiling carpeting.
6. This bathroom is easy on the eyes but may be hard on the toes in the middle of the night.
7. But this one looks like it would be difficult to navigate even in daylight:
8. Enjoy breakfast in bed every morning in this cozy London studio.
9. A lot of us can relate to this sense of desperation when a house doesn’t sell. The real estate agent who posted the ad reports, “It was a real ad for a real home out of real desperation, but it worked! I sold it!”
Thanks to the readers who sent me these.
Credits: The House Enthusiast, The Lighter Side of Real Estate,
Terrible Real Estate Agent Photos, and The Worst Room.