Do you ever come across a photo in a real estate listing that makes you do a double-take? Here are 6 that baffled me a bit:
1. Even the horse appears to be confused to find himself in this Virginia living room. At least it’s part of an “equestrian estate,” which kind of explains it…I guess?
2. Meanwhile in New York, this guy made himself right at home.
3. A mannequin family huddles in the corner of a family room in Michigan, waiting to scare off any potential buyers.
4. When they advise you to stage rooms so buyers can visualize themselves living in them, I don’t think this is what they have in mind.
5. Homer Simpson is hiding out in this house in Anaheim, and the real estate agent apparently thinks it’s a selling point.
6. If that mannequin family didn’t creep you out, I imagine this creature lurking in an otherwise normal-looking house in New Orleans would probably do the trick. (Yikes.)
P.S. Visit Funny Real Estate Photos to see more, including…