6 Creeptastic Real Estate Photos for Halloween

Last week I showed you 5 scary real estate photos. Here are 6 more!

Creeptastic Real Estate Photos 1

#1. “Can I take your purse before we step into my lab? You won’t need it again anyway…”

#2. I hope those are Halloween decorations in the bathroom.

#3. Either this house is haunted, or it’s on fire and the agent didn’t notice.

#4. R.I.P., Raggedy Ann and Andy, who were found hanging lifelessly in the living room.

#5. “I always feel like somebody’s watching me.”

#6. “Trick or…never mind. I’ll try the next house!”

P.S. Visit Funny Real Estate to see more, including…

5 Very Scary Real Estate Photos bloody handprints

In the spirit of Halloween, here are 5 real estate photos that might give you the shivers... #1. The former homeowners really left their mark…
mannequin in the living room-CO Lindsay
A reader sent me an email with a link to the listing for the new house she's buying in Colorado. She writes, "In a statement…

Comments

1. melissa says

oh how funny and fun! My fav is the “I always feel like someone is watching me” photo. It took a minute to see what the caption meant – but really made me laugh. Thanks! Happy Halloween!

OMG. Thanks for sharing… those are awful. I can’t believe people don’t think twice about placing those photos in listings. Too funny! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

• says

It’s real, all right. Found it in a listing over the summer that has since expired. I can’t figure out if those are mannequins, wax figures, real people dressed up, or what. And WHY? No idea! Scary, right?

• Shelly Joseph says

ok so it makes you wonder..
        1. what are the people like who live there (I’m hearing the theme from the addams family dun dun dun dun snap snap)
        2. what makes them think this is ok..
        3. why in the world would they not worry about others seeing this..
        4. are there pills and/or shots for this sort of thing..

Those are pretty awesome. I think the creepy lab figurine is my favorite. I prob would have aimed the camera slighlty RIGHT to edit that one out.

4. Cindy says

Wow, that last one is something. I pity that agent trying to get anyone to “just look past the decor and picture your furniture here”.

Thanks for the smile this morning! The Raggedy Ann and Andy were the best.

Have a wonderful weekend!

6. Kim says

I love the Raggedy Ann and Andy photo. That room is so hideous the dolls are almost unnoticeable.

7. Sabrina Gonzales says

I would love to see some info/pictures of the houses of Wisteria Lane!!! Desperate Housewives, in case you have no idea what i mean. I love the houses and the wood work. You just have too!!! Please! Please! Please!

• says

I started a post about that one a long time ago but it was taking forever because there are so many houses on that show. Guess I got stuck and never finished it! I should try to get it done before the series ends, at least, huh? :)

8. Dean says

“…or it’s on fire and the agent didn’t notice.” HA! Too funny! :-)

9. KimberlyRose says

I just can’t believe that people thought these photos should be included in real estate listings!

These are great! My dad collects vintage radios, so the first thing I noticed with #4 was the fantastic old radio — it took me a second look to find poor Raggedy Anne and Andy. :)

Wow #6 definitely looks like a house that I would love to trick or treat at! I love when people go all out for Halloween! Great post, Julia

Why not have some fun at Halloween staging houses with a few quirky ideas? I wouldn’t keep them up indefinitely though. But it would add a little levity to the home showing.

Love it! I was stalking your page looking for a photo to borrow & just noticed you posted one of our How Not To Market photos from our facebook page (with credit ~ thank you! ~) the one that looks like a ghost or smoke. In case anyone is wondering that was from a real home in HAR.com
    I love everyone’s comments to these type of photos, it always makes me laugh.
    Leslie

14. Bob says

Look carefully… you can actually see a face in the smoke!

fun site.