Build Your Own “Home Alone” House & More News

by hookedonhouses on June 10, 2011

Want to live in the “Home Alone” house? Plans to build it yourself, with a few modern improvements: Southgate Residential.

Country singer Trace Adkins loses his house in a fire: People.

This week everyone’s searching for photos of the house from “The Notebook.”

Prince William and Kate choose a London residence: People.

Is this a house or a store? Cote de Texas.

How much does it cost to remodel a bath in your city? Fixr.

This Atlanta mansion is a movie star: Yahoo!

A modern home from the Willow Glen House Tour celebrates art: Lookiloos.

Have a wonderful weekend, everybody! :-)

Maaike Quinn @ Life with FlyLady June 10, 2011 at 9:56 am

I want my own Home Alone house! Woohoo!! And the London residence of Kate & William sounds promising too :D

Luciane at Homebunch.com June 10, 2011 at 10:22 am

Really? A house plan for “Home Alone”? That’s so cool! Definitely taking a look at it!

Remember to enjoy your weekend, my friend. Have a blessed one!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Karena June 10, 2011 at 10:25 am

Exciting news all around. Did you see will and Kate at the black tie affair. She was stunning!! Even more than usual!

Don’t miss my Exciting Giveaway from Tracy Porter… last day to enter!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Jan @southernjunkin June 10, 2011 at 11:47 am

It broke my heart to hear of the fire at Trace Adkins lovely home. I remember HGTV doing an outdoor kitchen special at his place!
Blessings!!

Laura June 10, 2011 at 5:35 pm

Hi Julia
I spend way too much time looking at houses in the UK (hoping that one day I will move back there)… Anyhoo, living in a dream world today I stumbled across this place and I thought, I know a women that would love this place too… So, I thought I’d share…
Hope you have a great weekend. Lx

Dean June 10, 2011 at 10:14 pm

Great links as always, especially “Is this a house or a store?” WOW! Amazing transformations. I love when people re-purpose an old retail or business space and do it well. These are FANTASTIC and full of great inspiration! Thanks! :-)