The Sets from “Modern Family” & More House News

by hookedonhouses on July 2, 2010

Tiny Victorian CottageWoman Builds Her Own Tiny Victorian Cottage in the Catskills: NYT.

Nina Says She’s a Leader, not a Bully, on “Design Star:” The DesignFile.

Top Movie-Post Search on My Blog This Week: “Something’s Gotta Give.”

Fortunata Pottery-OBX{Beautiful!} Fortunata Ceramic Pottery: Outer Banks Trading Group.

Jim Morrison’s Former House For Sale: Curbed.

From Beige to Bright, a Backyard’s Colorful Makeover: Lookiloos.

Mitchell and Cameron's house-Modern FamilyA Series About the Houses & Decor from “Modern Family:” Reckless Bliss.

Mitchell & Cameron’s (Real) House from “Modern Family:” Iamnotastalker.

The “Real World New Orleans” Digs: CasaSugar.

Centsational Girl-Stars & Stripes partyJoin the “Stars & Stripes Party:” Centsational Girl.

Need a Laugh? Catalog Living.

Cool Kitchen App–Try Different Cabinet Colors & Styles: Greentea Design.

Enjoy the 4th of July Weekend! My family is celebrating my grandmother’s 94th today. Happy birthday, Grandma! :-)

Lesley @ TheDesignFile July 2, 2010 at 4:07 pm

Julia – Thanks for including me! And I love that Catalog Living site. It makes me laugh every day.
.-= Lesley @ TheDesignFile´s last blog ..Consumer Reports- Tips for a kitchen remodel =-.

Jocelyn Stott July 2, 2010 at 5:37 pm

Oh I love Modern Family – I cant wait to check those out.
.-= Jocelyn Stott´s last blog ..Kitchen Storage For The Soul =-.

Kate at Centsational Girl July 2, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Great links for weekend reading, yes Catalog Living is so hysterial. I’m always waiting for the next passive aggressive look into ‘Elaine and Gary’s life’. Too funny !
Have a fab Fourth, thanks for the link love, as always.
xo
Kate
.-= Kate at Centsational Girl´s last blog ..Fourth Faves =-.

Nancy@marcusdesign July 2, 2010 at 6:36 pm

I loved that tiny cottage!! It’s really like something out of a fairytale isn’t it?? Thanks for the great links, Happy 4th of July weekend!
Nancy
.-= Nancy@marcusdesign´s last blog ..a giveaway =-.

Cindy July 2, 2010 at 6:50 pm

Thank you for this fun stuff and especially the link to Centsational Girl’s blog party. For weeks I have been searching the internet for fun decorations for this holiday. I found some ideas but this link is, well, centsational!

Leigha July 2, 2010 at 6:54 pm

Love that tiny cottage – adorable!
.-= Leigha´s last blog ..Ah- Alessandra =-.

Amanda @ Serenity Now July 2, 2010 at 7:23 pm

My sister sent me the link to Catalog Living last week, and I was hysterical after reading over there. Too funny!!

Nina most definitely is a bully!
.-= Amanda @ Serenity Now´s last blog ..-Weekend Bloggy Reading- =-.

rhianna July 2, 2010 at 7:59 pm

That house for the Real World New Orleans? That is awful! Who decorated that? I don’t think that is a tasteful representation of New Orleans style home.
.-= rhianna´s last blog ..Jack and Carly tissue please =-.

hookedonhouses July 2, 2010 at 8:31 pm

Rhianna–
Have to agree with you there. It’s pretty over the top! -Julia

hip hip gin gin July 2, 2010 at 10:12 pm

Catalog Living had me in stitches, and I may or may not have snort laughed (totally did)! New favorite for sure. Hope you have a very happy 4th and a wonderful long weekend!!
.-= hip hip gin gin´s last blog ..Blueberry Cobbler =-.

Deidra July 3, 2010 at 9:59 am

Yes yes yes! Love the Modern Family houses!
.-= Deidra´s last blog ..Writing and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever =-.

clustres July 3, 2010 at 1:36 pm

Thanks so much Julia–Catalog Living is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time!
Pam
.-= clustres´s last blog ..Chandies Here- There- Everywhere =-.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com July 12, 2010 at 5:11 pm

I love that that ingenious woman made the best of what she had and turned that little hunting cottage in to her retreat. Bravo!
.-= Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com´s last blog ..Contest- Superhero Needed =-.

furniture|meubel|jepara|indoor July 23, 2012 at 11:24 pm

Magnificent issues altogether, you just won a brand new reader. What would you recommend about your submit that you just made a few days ago? Any certain?

3ds sales October 15, 2012 at 3:07 am

This is really interesting, You are a very professional blogger. I’ve joined your feed and stay up for in quest of extra of your excellent post. Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks