Welcome to Hooked on Fridays, a blog party I host at the end of each week to celebrate the things we love. This week I’m hooked on beach houses! My dream is to someday live in a bright and cheery cottage near the ocean. In the meantime, I’m living vicariously through my other blog, Beach Cottage Love. That’s right, I started a second blog — because who needs to sleep, anyway?
I wanted to create a fun little blog where I could dream big (and beachy). So far I’ve talked about things like Rachel Ashwell’s Shabby Chic beach house, Hemingway’s house in Key West (I love the yellow shutters), and Ivy Cottage, that cute little green house at the top of this post.
I hope you’ll stop by Beach Cottage Love and say hello the next time you feel the need for a little surf and sunshine!
(I’m also working on a new look for this blog, so there may be some dust kicked up this weekend. Thanks for your patience as I work out all the kinks!)
Now it’s your turn to tell us what you’re hooked on. If you have something to share with us on your blog, then add your link below. Just please be sure to:
- Add the permalink to the specific blog post, not your general blog address.
- You can put what you’re hooked on in parentheses after your blog name. You’ll probably get more visitors that way! Ex: Hookedonhouses (Not So Big Houses)
- Link back to the party from your post so that your readers can come and see what everyone else is talking about today!
- Visit as many of the other participants as possible and leave comments! That’s what a blog party is all about!
- Double-check to make sure your link works and goes to the right page so it doesn’t get deleted! If you come back and see your link is gone, re-read these rules and try again.
Hooked on Fridays Participants