The Hamptons Beach Houses on the TV Show “Revenge”

by hookedonhouses on October 3, 2011

By the end of the summer when the new nighttime drama “Revenge” finally premiered on ABC, I was so sick of the endless commercials for it that I nearly didn’t watch. The only reason I tuned in was because there were fleeting images of beach houses with amazing woodwork in the ads that I wanted to see more of. And boy, am I glad I did.

Emily VanCamp (who you may recognize from “Brothers & Sisters“) plays Emily Thorne, a woman with a secret past and hidden agendas who rents this great little beach house in the Hamptons (“little” compared to the Grayson mansion next door):

This was actually filmed in North Carolina, which doubled for the Hamptons. We don’t see a lot of Emily’s beach house in the pilot, but I snapped a photo of the porch and water view…

…and the kitchen and living area when she walked through it with the real estate agent:

By the second episode, they began filming in Los Angeles, presumably on a set built to recreate the look of the original beach house. Now the main rooms have soft green walls, and you’ll notice the beamed ceilings are a little different:

They did a great job of giving the set the same overall look and feel, though. I bet most people didn’t notice the changes.

One of my readers informs me that “most of the locations were filmed just south of Wilmington, in Southport and Oak Island. Tracked down one of the sailboats, ‘Carolina Breeze,’ which is moored in Southport. The sailboat ‘Amanda’ was renamed for the show. There’s also a scene in the pilot that was filmed at Fishy, Fishy, a local cafe in Southport.” Thanks for the local scoop, Maggy!

Porches wrap around the house, and one side is screened:

It’s no accident that the view from Emily’s porch is of the Grayson mansion next door–she wants to keep a close eye on her target. She believes the Grayson family ruined her father’s life and has come to get revenge:

“Queen Victoria” Grayson (Madeleine Stowe, who manages to be both beautiful and kind of terrifying in the role) looks out from her turret, checking on her new neighbor below:

The Grayson house had me at the foyer. I mean, seriously. Look at the woodwork in this place! It was a glimpse of this in the commercials that convinced me to set my DVR and check the show out:

Like I said, the pilot was filmed in real houses in North Carolina. This one is in Landfall, a community on the Intracoastal Waterway in Wilmington. Interior designer Elizabeth Sheats tipped me off that it was featured in the Wrightsville Beach Magazine.

Here’s how that foyer looks in the magazine:

Gorgeous! I continued to ooh and ahh when I saw the living room and kitchen on the show…

Here’s how those spaces look in the magazine:

The exterior of the real house isn’t the one shown on TV, but it’s beautiful, too. The article calls it “West Indies-inspired.”

The other two rooms they filmed in were the master bedroom and bath.

There are great photos of the bedroom and bath in the magazine, including this one:

Head over to Wrightsville Beach Magazine to see the rest (photos by Joshua Curry and article by Shannon Darrough and Marimar McNaughton). Thanks again to Elizabeth for tracking it down for me!

In the second episode, I was eager to see how they’d recreate these rooms on a soundstage. Here are a few pics I snapped while watching it:

The sofas are different, but I recognize Victoria’s chair as either being the same or something very similar to one we saw in the pilot.

You’ll notice they also added a back staircase that you can see behind the living room:

Although they’re shooting mostly in California now, they mix in plenty of location shots like this one of the Grayson mansion to make us feel like we’re really in the Hamptons…

Are you watching this show on Wednesday nights and loving the houses, too? (You can catch the episodes you missed online at ABC, by the way.) I’ll keep watching not only for the real estate, but to see how the all the juicy drama unfolds!

*SECOND SEASON UPDATE*

Check out all the new sets on the show, including the conservatory and the pool house, in my new posts:

Behind-the Scenes at Grayson Manor

Emily Thorne’s Beach House and Nolan’s Modern Mansion:

Becky @ Farmgirl Paints October 3, 2011 at 7:12 am

we’ve been watching the show. pretty good so far. love the houses. cool to know it’s nc instead of the Hampton’s…that’s a little closer to home;)

Joleen October 3, 2011 at 7:13 am

I’ve been excited to watch this show since I saw the first preview, I love Brothers & Sisters, so I had to watch this. I was pleasently suprised when I watched the first show and about flipped when I saw those houses!!! Can’t wait to see what will happen next!

Karena October 3, 2011 at 7:19 am

Julia, oh yes I am watching and I watch very little television.

As you mentioned the homes are so intriguing and the co-stars are wonderful in their roles. It is like a book you don’t want to end when the weeks episode is over!
xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Amanda @ Serenity Now October 3, 2011 at 7:21 am

I watched the first two episodes, and I looooove the houses, especially Emily’s. Love her dining room table. I really like how the story is similar to “The Count of Monte Cristo.”

Mary October 3, 2011 at 7:34 am

I love Emily’s house – really pretty –
Mary

Christine October 3, 2011 at 7:43 am

LOL! As soon as I watched this I thought to myself, “I wonder if Julia from the house blog is watching this… and how soon will she give us the low down on that beach house.”

I am watching and I agree with you. It’s better than I expected it to be.

Gerry October 3, 2011 at 8:49 am

I started watching this show strictly by accident and I have to say I’m pretty much hooked on it so far. I was channel surfing and couldn’t find anything else to watch and I’m so glad I landed on this show, I really like it and I love the houses too!

Stephanie Durdan October 3, 2011 at 9:14 am

In the later pictures of Emily’s house remind me of Mike Delfino’s house on Desperate Housewives, particularly when Katherine lived there. Is it the same set?

hookedonhouses October 3, 2011 at 7:53 pm

Well, since they’re still filming in that house on “Desperate Housewives” (the hunky new neighbor lives in it now), I doubt it. But they do look similar, don’t they?

SarahrMoss February 2, 2013 at 12:08 pm

I am watching the episode when Tyler kidnaps Amanda. And this is when I made the same connection. It looks a lot like Mike/Katherine’s house.

Jess October 3, 2011 at 9:20 am

Love Emily’s house…she just seems so vulnerable in it…but after watching what she’s capable of, I’m sure she’s not afraid. Also love the Mary Higgins Clark-esque plot.

Nichole@40daysof October 3, 2011 at 10:17 am

I’m not watching this one. It looks fun, but I already watch too much TV and need to cut back. Hopefully I won’t regret it. :)

Claire October 3, 2011 at 10:31 am

Revenge is turning out to be my favorite of the new Fall shows – of course, I only tried 4 so far, but this is the standout!

I like Emily’s house the best, it looks more lived in, and I wouldn’t be afraid to put my feet up and relax. So, the perfect beach house! The Grayson’s is pretty to look at, but not “homey” enough for me.

Susanne @ FarmGirly October 3, 2011 at 10:41 am

I actually like the littler house better. More cozy. I watched the first episode and then forgot about it. Need to set that DVR!

Karen October 3, 2011 at 11:10 am

Yes, I am watching. I found myself drooling over the homes, and had to rewind my DVR a few times because I wasn’t paying attention to the actors. I am wondering if this is going to be a one-season show….trying to figure out how they will stretch it out beyond one season. I am hooked!

Megan October 3, 2011 at 11:25 am

I’m loving this show. Just like everyone else, I knew you had to comment on these houses. Beautiful!

Maya @ Completely Coastal October 3, 2011 at 12:23 pm

I’m so not in the loop! Got to give this a try and watch next time!!

Andrea Worley October 3, 2011 at 12:51 pm

I’m loving this show, totally better than expected. And some great real estate tolook at too! Plus, I’m loving the cute little town their shooting in.

Erin October 3, 2011 at 12:55 pm

Wow, Julia, that was fast! Thanks for the great post and especially the link to the actual home. The real-life entry is to-die for and, oh, that great room! Thanks again!

Kim October 3, 2011 at 1:45 pm

The Grayson mansion is so gorgeous. It’s too bad that they changed the spot of the staircase because I like the first one much better. That woodwork in the foyer reminds me a lot like a tudor mansion.

The beach house has that vacation home feel to it. I would love to have a vacation house like that.

I haven’t seen this show and I probably won’t because I already have enough tv to watch.

Pristine Cristine October 3, 2011 at 2:13 pm

Thank you for the photographs of these lovely homes. I, too, saw the houses in the commercials and had to watch to get another glimpse. Simply stunning! I’m hooked and will definitely continue watching.

Cristine

Nita October 3, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Yes, I love the show and the house. I keep forgetting what day this is on. You have to watch Prime Suspect with Maria Bello. It is the BEST cop show I have ever seen.

yankeegirl October 3, 2011 at 5:32 pm

I am loving this show, & the houses are gorgeous BUT, as someone who lives on the East Coast & has been to the Hamptons my big complaint is that the settings looks nothing like what the Hamptons look like!

Jen @ RamblingRenovators October 3, 2011 at 9:39 pm

I’m loving this show. The pretty houses and pretty boys keep me interested ;)

Juliana October 4, 2011 at 3:53 am

So where is the Hamptons’ mansion located?

hookedonhouses October 4, 2011 at 6:57 am

The one that we see from the aerial view? Not sure but I’m assuming that’s really in the Hamptons somewhere. Does anyone know?

Juliana October 4, 2011 at 7:41 am

Hopefully, someone will know so that we can see whether there are any other aerials and which architect designed it. It’s really nice. There was a nice shot somewhere around 35th minute of the second episode, if you have it, I’d appreciate it if you added it to the photos! Wonderful website!

hookedonhouses October 4, 2011 at 7:48 am

This was the best aerial shot I could get. Very tricky taking screenshots from the ABC website because whenever you try to pause it, it goes to a commercial and takes the photo away. Hopefully we’ll see more of it in episodes to come, though!

Julia October 4, 2011 at 8:26 am

Thank you very much for the shots! Perhaps I’ll try finding this one, I think it was a night shot, but the minute it appears in is wrong. This house reminds me of a house in Bel Air (on Bel Air Road) designed by Robert A. M. Stern

It’s quite different, but the general style kind of reminds me of these Hamptons houses.

Luciane at Homebunch.com October 4, 2011 at 6:59 am

Julia!

I’m so glad you’ve made a post about it! Thank you for sharing all these great informations with us. I’m really liking this show!

Have a wonderful day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

HollyM October 4, 2011 at 10:45 am

The show IS much better than I expected. I didn’t see the first show/pilot, but was on vacation last week, and the hubs and I caught the second show. Takes us back to the days of prime time soaps, don’t you think? It has atmosphere, devious plots, and some decent acting – – except for the ‘rich kids’. They’re a bit one dimensional.

Oh, yeah, the houses! I’m in love with Emily’s and would take it in a heartbeat. The other is too big, too grand, too much for me – – but it has some very lovely features.

Bre October 4, 2011 at 12:14 pm

Love love love the mansion! It is so fantastic, the woodwork is gorgeous! And the modern and elegant decor is so glamorous. I only watched the premiere, but I am definitely hooked. I will need to set up the DVR for this show. It’s so fun to watch Emily play the “bad girl,” such a departure from her character on Brothers & Sisters. Great post, Julia!

Caron White October 4, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Love the houses and the sets (of course I do!) , confess that I am not ready to watch the show yet…. I was afraid that there might be too much murder and mayhem.

You all have convinced me to give it a try! There’s another show on the USA channel that is in the Hamptons that also has great scenery and homes, it’s called “Royal Pains” – pretty cute show, even if some of it is really not very believable.

Caron

Miss Charming October 4, 2011 at 4:06 pm

After I read your post I had to check out the show. Beautiful homes for sure. (Even if they are just sets.)

Katie October 4, 2011 at 6:54 pm

I have been LOVING this show and it took me a while to notice this was filmed in Hometown, NC. So excited because we look awesome on the show! I have been trying to place each scene and this helped a ton!!

The Little Red Shop October 5, 2011 at 3:13 am

Yes! I didn’t actually here of it until I saw your link on facebook yesterday. Thank you!! I’ve barely watched tv since last spring, so it’s been fun, while I’m home sick…catching up on a bunch of the new shows. I’m way behind in blog reading too, have you watched “Hart of Dixie?”

: )

Julie M.

Sheila M October 5, 2011 at 2:22 pm

Love the pendant lights in the kitchen and family room of the mansion!!! Any ideas on how to find them?

Sheila

Nanci March 13, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Hi Sheila,

The lighting according to the Wrightsville Beach Magazine WrightsvilleBeachMagazine.com states that the lighting is from Coastal Lighting Supply and Louis Gaskill. I am assuming that Louis Gaskill is the designer of the lights.

The home was featured in their September 2011 issue. On the cover of the magazine is a female swimmer with a swimcap and googles.

Good luck in your search.

Nanci

hookedonhouses March 13, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Thanks, Nanci!

Teresa Parkman October 5, 2011 at 9:18 pm

I live in Oak Island and Southport, NC. It is so cool to see these places on TV. My husband and I love the Fishy Fishy Cafe and were excited to see the “Closed for Filming” sign out front.

kasey October 6, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Oh, thanks for doing this post! “Revenge” is deliciously guilty pleasure viewing, you can tell they’re having fun but its also got some heart to it. I was surprised by how much I like it. Part of that is, of course, the scenery.

I am so in love with Emily’s beach house. I’ve only seen the NC beaches in pictures, but this so makes me want to move there. (i missed my free visiting chance as my friend just moved from wilmington after 2 years). I love the soft green on the walls inside, it echoes the green you can see on the exterior in the snap of the porch from the pilot. It also has a nice mix of white and soft colors, and the lovely wooden ceiling beams so wonderfully warm the space up. I’m not quite as enamored by Victoria’s mansion, its too large scale for me, but the woodwork is stunning and I do love the kitchen.

Mitzi Amerson October 7, 2011 at 10:15 am

I live in Southport NC and have loved watching the show.Seeing local spots I go to everyday in the show has been so neat.

Jacqueline October 7, 2011 at 10:02 pm

Thank you for posting this and finding out the information on the houses. I watch each episode a second time for the houses and location shots!

I think that there is at least three staircases in the Grayson house.

I think the first one you posted (single staircase with glass doors) is actually a back door set, it make sense that the son would come in the back door, and not the front and that Victoria’s bathroom faces the back yard.

In the third episode (Betrayal) at 23:57, 25:15 and 35:54 it shows a double staircase and a wooden door which is I think the main foyer because Victoria is welcoming the roommate, talking to the security guy and is sendings guests home from that door and staircase.

I think the stairs in the family room area are just one more set in the house.

NL June 15, 2012 at 1:37 pm

There are 3 staircases! One in the front entry hall, one by the piano and a back staircase that is rarely shown! There is actually nothing on the second floor of the Grayson home set!

ally October 8, 2011 at 4:11 am

Actually Noels house outside scene by pool is actually the pool in of this house

Gregory Girard October 8, 2011 at 11:43 pm

I built the little beach house in South Port NC that Emily Thorne rents in the show, it is the same design of one that I built on Bald Head Island NC.

hookedonhouses October 9, 2011 at 8:22 am

Oh, wow. I’d love to see some photos of it if you have any you’d like to share with us!

John October 20, 2011 at 7:44 pm

When watching the show I noticed one of Bald Head Island’s Ferry’s in one of the scenes. I think I found the house that was used in the pilot. It was for sale and here is the link. Thought you might want to see more of the house! http://www.trulia.com/homes/photos/North_Carolina/Southport/sold/675692-6249-Pebble-Shore-Ln-Southport-NC-28461#item-6

Del Ray October 12, 2011 at 2:46 pm

I love Emily Thorne’s beach house exterior design. I just told my husband that would be the design I would like for us to build. I would love to see more of the interior design. It’s so comfy, cozy looking from the outside. Does it have a garage?

joyce February 12, 2012 at 1:06 am

I would love to see the floor plan. I too would like to build a house like that. How many square feet?

Jaime Jezek October 9, 2011 at 9:04 am

So, the web led me to you to find out where I can get the bedspread in Victoria’s daughter’s room in the ABC show Revenge. I would love to have it. Do you have and idea where it is available?

Jaime Jezek October 9, 2011 at 9:05 am

Correction, my email is as above.

hookedonhouses October 9, 2011 at 9:11 am

Sorry. If I know something, I put it in the post. I have no source info on the furnishings.

jim wolfe October 12, 2011 at 10:12 pm

as much as i love the “grayson mansion” i think it is a photo-shopped house that is actually in the hamptons. looks like they stretched it out, added conservatory, turret and chimneys. if you google hamptons houses, the house they used comes up in images under a blogspot “justnotsaid”. love your blog by the way.

hookedonhouses October 13, 2011 at 5:19 pm

Interesting! It could very well be Photoshopped since none of us has been able to track it down.

jim wolfe October 14, 2011 at 8:32 pm

house i think they used is on the corner of further lane and cross highway in amagansett. just stretched it, moved pool and added a few extras.

hookedonhouses October 24, 2011 at 6:55 am

Thanks, Jim!

KatD October 20, 2011 at 8:44 pm

The exterior of the Grayson mansion is a mash up of the house that you pointed out and this house designed by Peter Cook: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/–oARiM4KotQ/Te_rjKZg-RI/AAAAAAAABIQ/qq8olDnhUl8/s1600/%25233++Model+of+a+residence+designed+by+Peter+Cook%252C+AIA+.jpg

Peter Cook: http://www.petercookarchitect.com/index.htm

hookedonhouses October 20, 2011 at 9:35 pm

Wow! Thanks!

Shelly October 13, 2011 at 12:59 pm

I am in LOVE with this show! It is a nice, refreshing change from all of the cop dramas on television these days. Emily Thorne is an amazing character with her girl next-door charm and looks yet, with her impressive intelligence she’s always a step ahead of her prey. The setting along is gorgeous, I love the beach and also find the show refreshing that it doesn’t take place in a major city. I hope this show lasts because it has my attention, it has since day one!

Jasmin October 13, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Hi, can anyone please tell me where is this Grayson Manor (from outside) located? I can’t find a single thing about this house and I have no idea where to look for it :)

Jasmin October 13, 2011 at 4:40 pm

Ha, ok, just saw previous posts. :( too bad the house is not real, I love it :((((

Jasmin October 13, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Another question: the house from this magazine, does anyone know where it is located EXACTly (address ) and who owns it?

kristen October 14, 2011 at 1:52 pm

I love this show! And I’m on the hunt for the perfect navy blue wall paint and it just so happens it is in Victoria’s pool house. Anyone have any idea what color blue it is, who it is by or where I can try to find out??? Pretty soon our master bedroom is going to be painted in swatches at the rate we’re going!

missy October 20, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Pottery Barn had a navy a few years ago called McHale Navy that I just loved. I had a swatch taped to my kitchen wall for about a year. My husband wouldn’t go for it. I still miss that color…

Julie B. [Holland] October 14, 2011 at 6:05 pm

I am loving this show , we dont get here in Holland yet but Ive found a site online to watch them the next day. The show is written like a book, and the music is wonderful I saw Emily in an interview and she said the next episode (5th) is going to be a good one, something maybe about a double revenge? Im glad my family in Chicago reminded me about this show. We get the E! channle here too , so I had seen the commericals. Thanks Julia for all the great info!

Julie B. [Holland] October 14, 2011 at 6:21 pm

test , I posted something and came back and its gone,I dont see it

Julie B. [Holland] October 14, 2011 at 6:22 pm

sorry now I see… my apologies ..

Lisa October 14, 2011 at 8:37 pm

My favorite new show of season; very high on my must see every week and not taped, live asap… I have all saved on dvr so far; I want more, more. I love the show.

missy October 20, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Oh my goodness. Thank you. I love this show for the scenery as well as the juicy story! I’m all over that Grayson Mansion. I would NEVER leave my house if it were mine.

Jany October 22, 2011 at 9:23 pm

Love the show & love the homes. Wondering where I can find sheers/drapes like the white ones in Emily’s house.

Marna February 12, 2013 at 11:50 pm

Did you ever find where one could get the sheers? I’m so anxious to know.

Juliana October 26, 2011 at 10:58 am

Finally! Thank you, everyone! I had a suspicion the first time I saw the mansion that it was PhotoShopped. The insistence on only one shot and some other details made me believe it didn’t exist. The correct address is 257 Further Lane, East Hampton, NY 11937.

Ken October 28, 2011 at 11:52 am
Ken October 28, 2011 at 11:55 am

For the best aerial view, choose Birds Eye view from the top menu. The house is L shaped and has a large round driveway.

Ken October 28, 2011 at 12:01 pm

For those of you who are not familiar with Bing Maps, use the + icon to zoom in and get a good view of the mansion. Also, you can use the down arrow to rotate the house and view it from 4 different angles. Finally, note that the house is significantly further from the beach than it is on TV. You can see that this house was used as the basis of the photoshopped version of the house. In the photoshopped version, it was stretched, the turret was added, several dormers were added, etc.

Ken October 28, 2011 at 12:36 pm

Here’s a link to a view of the house which is already in Bird’s Eye format, zoomed, in, etc. You can still rotate this view to see the mansion from 3 additional angles.

Ken October 28, 2011 at 12:42 pm

Here’s a link which has already been zoomed in, put into Bird’s Eye view, etc. You can still rotate the view to see the mansion from 3 additional angles.

Ken October 28, 2011 at 12:57 pm
Alyssa October 27, 2011 at 8:54 pm

I LOVE this show !!! =D Julia i am so glad you added it :) LOVE both houses, wish i owned one LOL!

Robyn October 31, 2011 at 12:35 pm

Is there a way to get the actual floor plan of the beach cottage? I’d love to build that! Thank you for all the pictures :)

Jim Siemons November 2, 2011 at 10:46 pm

My wife said that she thought that she heard someone on a talk show say that they were the owner of the Grayson mansion.

Anybody know who really owns it?

hookedonhouses November 3, 2011 at 7:23 am

Wish I’d seen that! I’d love to hear from the real owner. Which talk show?

Julia November 4, 2011 at 11:26 am

I’d like to know that too!

LOUISE FREEMOND November 17, 2011 at 11:09 am

WHERE MAY I PURCHASE HEADBOARD AS SHOWN ON NOVEMBER 16TH EPISODE? THE STUFFED ONE IN GUEST BEDROOM DOWNSTAIRS. I WOULD SO APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY. THANK YOU, LOUISE

NL June 15, 2012 at 1:33 pm

This was made by a prop house just for the show.

Claudia November 22, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Hi,
in the second episode of the season, there’s a portrait in Bill Harmon’s office that looks like Amber Valletta. It’s in yellowish-brownish tones. Do you know where I can find pictures of it or who’s the artist? Thanks

jf November 28, 2011 at 2:44 pm

Love the woodwork, artwork, and pieces of furniture in the Grayson mansion. My favorite piece that stood out is the glass container with the different sea shells in it. The glass container sits behind one of the sofas in the living area. If you know which one I am talking about and know where I can acquire one, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for this wonderful post.

joyce January 25, 2012 at 9:47 pm

I too am looking for it and the horse statue on the opposite side. I have looked at a few places but so far no luck. Wish the designers had nothing better to do than tell us where they got everything. haha oh well.

hookedonhouses January 26, 2012 at 8:56 am

I do, too! Designers, please stop by and give us all the deets on these things! :)

Barbara February 22, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Do you know where I can find the glass vase with shells in it? I have been looking and can’t find it. Thank you

kikaSim March 4, 2012 at 1:18 am

I am also looking for it but no luck, I hope someone know where we could get one :)

Jacquie August 18, 2012 at 9:18 pm

Me Too! I have been searching since the moment I saw this vase. I have seen the later post that mentions the website http://www.save-on-crafts.com/roundflat.html.I actually found one of these at my local Marshall/Home Goods store but alas it is the 10″ size too. I would love to have the big one…surely someone out there knows where to find it! I am on a quest!! :)

Diana December 7, 2011 at 11:07 pm

Any idea what the name is of the blue and white china Victoria uses on the show?
She had coffee in a cup on the episode that aired on 12/7/11.

Thanks!

Amanda December 13, 2011 at 9:15 pm

I would like to know this as well. It was absolutely beautiful.

Natalie Cardinale April 23, 2012 at 7:29 am

I’m am also desperate to find this china pattern. Any information would be appreciated as I have been searching everywhere with no luck. Thanks.

And November 4, 2012 at 8:54 pm

Me too!

NL November 8, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Hello to everyone wondering about the blue and white China – please note that this is not a true china set but just a bunch of random pieces picked up at the Sony prop house here in LA. You can all stop killing yourselves looking for the same set as it doesn’t exist.

hookedonhouses November 8, 2012 at 4:25 pm

Thanks, NL!

Pat February 25, 2013 at 11:48 pm

Well what about the cup? Any idea?

Jenny December 10, 2011 at 7:05 am

Any idea how to see floor plans of Emily Thorne’s house??!!

Michael December 15, 2011 at 5:50 pm

If you the floor plans please post it. I would love to see them. Thanks

hookedonhouses December 16, 2011 at 8:07 am

Believe me,when I have floor plans to a house, I always post them. I never hold anything back! :)

NL June 15, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Sorry to disappoint but Emily’s house is just a room on a stage, it has plans but it doesn’t actually have an upstairs. What you see on screen is what it is; a kitchen/dining room and a living room with fireplace and a wrap around porch. There are stairs but here bedroom is a set that’s taken down and put up as needed. A floorplan is actually drawn just for set building and built so filming crews can move walls, etc. It would be of no use in practical life!

kristyannf December 13, 2011 at 3:04 am

I love the green’ish color on Emily’s interior walls in the last episode. Anyone know what color that is? Thanks!

Melissa February 16, 2012 at 11:15 am

I would love to know the colour of green used on the walls too!!! Love, love, love it! I want to paint my living room that colour.

Janet March 2, 2012 at 6:56 pm

I, too, am looking for that green color paint that is in Emily’s beach house. Anyone have any idea of brand & color?? In addition, I would love a photo of Emily’s kitchen. It’s so appealing and homey!!

Donna December 28, 2011 at 10:22 pm

I have been glued to this show Revenge. The characters play the parts so well. I love the elegence of the homes. I could picture myself there talking to them all. So real!

Sue January 2, 2012 at 10:45 am

It’s great that shows like Revenge and Royal Pains now showcase Hamptons style architecture. We love to design homes with cozy front porches! Even the house on “Up” had a porch! http://www.mbusshomes.com/mba/portfolio.asp

NJ Insulation Contractor January 5, 2012 at 11:32 am

I have never seen this show. However looking at this home(mansion) makes me want to see it.

Fannie Davis January 6, 2012 at 5:05 pm

I am also interested in the beautiful vase with the seashells sitting behind Emily on the sofa. I also saw it behind Victoria on last nights show.
Can you tell us where to inquire about buying this vase????
Thanks, Fannie Davis
+++++++++++++++

NL November 8, 2012 at 2:28 pm

It’s just a random inexpensive vase filled with shells from Michaels

hookedonhouses November 8, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Thanks!

fan January 7, 2012 at 10:00 am

I adore this show!! Is it still filming I saw on internet that they stopped filming it:( i hope thats not true can anybody tell me is it???

Wes Richardson January 7, 2012 at 10:04 am

Emily VanCamp should be familiar with Nolan’s beach house. Check out the Season 3 premiere of Brothers & Sisters and you’ll find it serving as Kevin’s boss’s beach house. There’s even a look at (I’m assuming) the house’s kitchen.

P.S. Love the blog!

Brooke January 12, 2012 at 6:22 pm

I love this show, I wish you could do a post about Emily’s bedroom, it’s so pretty too! Also, I have watched the CW show The Secret Circle a few times and I would love to see some pics of the houses on that show, Cassie’s house looks like and American Foursquare style and it’s really pretty, as well as one of the characters named Diana! I love your site!

Meghan January 13, 2012 at 10:51 pm

I adore the blue and white china Victoria is sipping tea from in this week’s episode. Any idea how someone would find out where to but that set?

Rena February 19, 2012 at 10:42 am

I agree, the blue china mug looks gorgeous. I believe there is also a creamer in the scene that looks pretty interesting. Does anyone have any answers on who the maker is? Where it might be available?

NL September 29, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Hi, this is not an actual “set” of china but a collection of stuff that was rented from the Sony Prop house.

hookedonhouses September 29, 2012 at 8:30 pm

Thanks for the info!

Sandra February 19, 2013 at 12:01 am

I have the same tea set and it was bought at The Bombay Company

hookedonhouses February 19, 2013 at 7:38 am

Thanks, Sandra!

Joyce January 18, 2012 at 9:17 am

Emily’s bedroom displayed the 2 white unique bedside lamps and another mercury type with toile lampshade. Where can we find these?
Also, the sofa’s and chair’s in each home, where are these available?
Thanks

Susan Pennington January 19, 2012 at 2:07 pm

I noticed the white bedroom furniture in Emily’s bedroom. Do you have any ideas what company makes it and where it can be purchased?

Abbi January 19, 2012 at 3:33 pm

I love the Pendent over the island in Emily’s kitchen but can’t find it anywhere. has anybody had any luck in finding a contact at the show with information on the interior furnishings of the homes?

T.K. January 26, 2012 at 1:40 am

I’m pretty sure that Nollan’s house is also the house of Naomi’s sister from Beverly Hills 90210.
Can you confirm it?
Thank you!

hookedonhouses January 26, 2012 at 8:56 am

Oh, really? I had no idea. I haven’t been watching the new 90210.

Cami May 26, 2012 at 10:48 pm

I think so.. i looking for in google, but i can´t find it. :/

NL June 15, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Yes, you are right, it is the same house located in Malibu, CA!

Joyce January 26, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Check out EmilyThorne.org. All episodes with pics. Some show parts of the houses. More fun!

Joyce January 26, 2012 at 1:31 pm

It’s under ‘gallery’.

joyce February 19, 2012 at 2:50 pm

It’s been changed all around now so enjoy the hunt!

hookedonhouses January 26, 2012 at 2:53 pm

I hadn’t seen that site. Thanks, Joyce!!

Winner January 27, 2012 at 8:50 am

I’m pretty sure that is the house from 90210!!!

Cindy Dashko February 9, 2012 at 7:31 pm

I love Revenge, great show! Can someone please tell me the color of Emily’s living room … or even the color of the Grayson’s bathroom?

Thank you.

Iris February 12, 2012 at 2:15 am

I have been searching everywhere for some info about Emily’s bedroom.
I LOVE the bed and am looking to purchase one just like it. Does anyone know where can I get one ?

Thanks :-)

LeAnne Legg February 18, 2012 at 9:16 pm

I Love this show and I also love that alot of it is filmed right in my hometown, Southport, NC. I haven eaten at Fishy Fishy several times and it’s fun too see it on the Pilot.

joyce February 19, 2012 at 2:51 pm

awesome

milena atanasov February 23, 2012 at 8:03 am

Hi, I’m watching it here in Barcelona, where I now live. Of course we are behind so I found a website to watch the episodes ahead. Absolutely love the show! The houses are so impresive, I had to google them, and that’s houw I stumbled on this site. Big thank you :)

PJ February 25, 2012 at 10:42 pm

Hello all – I can tell you from the aerial shots that this house is not on Long Island. I lived there for 5 years and have been to the Hamptons…Long Island doesn’t have the “inlets” like you see is some of the water aerial shots – it’s a 100 mile long beach that curves, but no major inlets… it’s most likely NC area where they have many inlets and rivers attached to the ocean… just saying.

Maria February 29, 2012 at 11:46 pm

I just love the movie revenge and the actress Emily Thorn. She is a good actress and the show is great. All my children and relatives like this show and the homes a goregous. Emily’s porch is beautiful and cozy to sit outside at night and in winter also . I hope this show continues on for the longest and has a lot of action in it. If you can let me know in my e-mail when the next show is. Thank you.

Maria March 2, 2012 at 2:12 am

Julia I need some help. I am from Texas and it’s a small town near Corpus Christi. I was wandering if you know if programs or charity to help people fix there homes. I am sick and I get a small disability check. And my house needs a roof and other things. But I don’t have the money to fix my house and I have been asking around if there’s a program I can get into so I can get grant money or some kind of help. It’s not easy. Can you please help me . I would appreciate it very much. Thank You for listening. And I do love the show revenge and Emily. My relatives and friend see it all the time. This show is addicting.

hookedonhouses March 2, 2012 at 10:04 am

Hi, Maria! I’m afraid I’m not familiar with programs like those. However, I know that many churches have benevolence funds and use them to help people in need. Do you have one nearby you can go to? Ours has helped people in our community over the years who needed a place to live or a car to drive to work, etc. Best of luck to you!

Allison March 4, 2012 at 10:34 am

I love the black and white chairs in the corners of the Grayson’s living room shown on the Feb. 29 episode. Does anyone know who makes those chairs or where they can be purchased? Thanks!

Alane March 5, 2012 at 7:56 pm

Does anyone know where to locate Emily’s French settee? The Feb 29 episode gave a nice side view of the curved wooden arm.

erin March 10, 2012 at 1:21 am

Please help! Does anyone know the name of the blue paint in the pool house?
I love it! Thanks so much!

mcoady March 20, 2012 at 8:57 pm

I have been searching for the stainless steel wine rack in emily thornes beach house, it was sitting on her kitchen counter…..where can I buy this PLEASE!!!!! great christmas present for my daughter

Casady March 28, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Please Hollywood… If you are going to purport your series resides in a place like the Hamptons… at least film it there… or some there… I have been involved in many location shoots myself and understand the need to find certain locations for certain shots… as well as in studio reproductions… But if you are not going to shoot the majority of the shows namesake… call it what it is… or just computer graphic the whole damn thing…. My sister lives in the Hamptons and her husband works with Peter Cook… So I have some background in this stuff…. So I am just a purest… lol

NL June 17, 2012 at 7:37 pm

There is no filming allowed in the Hamptons, plus the resources that a large production like this needs are not available in the Hamptons. And LA does a damn fine job of standing in for other locations! The CG is just a cheap way for the studio to save money, the show is not about the aesthetics as much as it’s about the story.

Nadine Neilson March 28, 2012 at 8:02 pm

Hi Julia, Thanks for the ongoing enjoyment I get from your site.! do you think you could put up some shots of the formal dining room from the scene of the Grayson’s anniversary dinner. I would love to get a better look at that.
Nadine

JK April 13, 2012 at 6:38 pm

It’s nice to know I’m not the only one curious about not only the homes in Revenge but some of the other furniture and decor. I find myself particularly interested in some of the stemware they use. Anyway, thanks in part to research from others, I have been able to locate what I believe is the Grayson’s mansion in Amagansett, NY. As previously suspected, parts of the structure have been photo-shopped, but the majority of the exterior of this home is, in fact, real and is in NY, near The Hamptons. Here’s a link to an aerial photo I found: http://www.emixpix.com/New-York/Amagansett-NY-11930-1of2/7436663_fsW5cB#!i=479611466&k=J8qWz&lb=1&s=X2

I was also able to locate this home on Google Maps/satellite view.

In addition, photos 6 and 7 on the above link look very much like Nolan’s house.

hookedonhouses April 13, 2012 at 7:09 pm

Wow! That’s great. That looks like it–and Nolan’s house, too. Thanks!!

Susan @ Afford Your Passions April 17, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Wow! I’ve never watched this show, but what a gorgeous house!

Valerie April 19, 2012 at 10:41 am

I found your site to be very intersting, keep up the good work.

Mark April 23, 2012 at 8:26 pm

I would really like to know the pattern of Victorias Blue and white china..does anybody know as I would liketo buy it. Thanks for your help.

hookedonhouses April 23, 2012 at 8:35 pm

So many people are looking for that china! I have no idea, but maybe you could get a screenshot of it, print it out, and take it to the china department in a store that carries the good stuff. Maybe they’d recognize it. Good luck!

NL November 8, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Just to let you all know about the china, it is a bunch of pieces rented from the Sony prop house here in LA. It is not a true set but a bunch of mismatched pieces. You can all stop killing yourselves looking for it as it does not exist!

Marianna April 26, 2012 at 11:00 am

I am really enjoying this show, and sometimes wonder how I can love such a devious character as Emily Thorne…but the Graysons always prove worthy of her schemes. Having grown up spending summers in Montauk, I was curious at first to see the show’s location; obviously in reality it’s nowhere near. However, while on vacation in NC, it was exciting to discover that the little seaside town of Southport that we were exploring was the setting of many of the scenes in the show. We nosed around Fishy Fishy and got some photos of the interior as well as the scoop from the hostess on all the repainting that the crew did before and after filming. Thanks for all the photos!

Nellie April 27, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Trying to find out the name/manufacturer of the duvet cover in Charlotte’s bedroom. Appears to be white with large fuschia flower. Can anyone help?

chardonnay May 2, 2012 at 1:55 am

I too have been searching for the blue tea cup Victoria so elegantly drinks her tea. the cup looks so big and luxurious. I am also searching thru all the links provided in the Sept 11 Wrightsville Mag. They list the interior suppliers on the last page of the article. I found the Blue Chair with the black spool looking legs and back. But what I really want is that vase with the shells in it. stunning. it looks like it’s sitting in a stand.
I am on my third round watching the episodes on hulu. I see something new each time. Totally the new Danielle Steel type show. Reminds me of Dallas.

chardonnay May 2, 2012 at 1:58 am

it occurs to me that these shows are one big advertisement for products, so it would be really great if the producers provided a link to the less obvious ones. We know how to find the cars, and almost always fashionista bloggers provide the dress designers, we just never see the interior furnishings.

chardonnay May 2, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Flat Round Vase 9 1/2 x 10″ not quite the grand Victoria size, but getting closer to finding this.

Ruthy May 3, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Love the show. While watching,from PA noticed that some outdoor scenes were shot in Pasadena. My daughter lives there and we go to Abuelita’s for yarn and recognized the street immediately. I was very excited!

chardonnay May 3, 2012 at 10:51 pm

FOUND IT!!! Victoria’s Tea cup set is for sale at Bombay Company and the name of it is Blue and White Grace. $99 for 4 cups with lids. I took a screen shot with my camera then searched through patterns.

hookedonhouses May 4, 2012 at 6:30 am

Wow! Thanks for tracking it down and giving us the link. That’s great!!

Rena May 29, 2012 at 4:36 pm

Thanks Chardonnay. I’ll be running over there this weekend to pick up a set. Hopefulyy they will still be availble!.

NL September 29, 2012 at 4:37 pm

Hi, actually all of the tea set stuff you see on the show was rented from Sony prop house, and none of it really matches, it is just a mix of a bunch of different blue and white pottery. Sorry to spoil the illusion!

Deb February 1, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Thank you thank you thank you. I spent two whole days on line looking for this pattern. Tried everything I could think of. Never looked at Bombay. so happy. :-)

Emma May 5, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Does anyone have any information about those beautiful blue china cups?? I’m desperate to get a set! Just anything that looks similar!

Emma May 5, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Oh sorry just saw the link above!

tony May 13, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Any chance of adding photos of the fireplaces in Amanda’s Beach House and the Grayson Manor?

hookedonhouses May 14, 2012 at 6:13 am

Too busy working on new posts to update this one right now, but maybe next season.

Beverly Syfrett May 23, 2012 at 4:43 pm

There was this web site on buying furniture from the movie Revenge or maybe just interior pieces from the show. Pleas e-mail me the web site it starts with an H put I can’t remember the rest. Thank you Beverly

hookedonhouses May 24, 2012 at 6:12 am

Haven’t heard of that website but if you track it down, let us know. I’d like to see it!

NL June 15, 2012 at 1:39 pm

It’s Gilt! They came to the sets and did a walk around with the decorator and picked out specific pieces they liked and wanted to replicate to sell. I’m not sure how far they’ve gotten in that process but you can google them.

Maureen May 24, 2012 at 3:27 pm

In the last few episodes they have shown the Grayson penthouse in Manhattan. Would LOVE to see what you dig up on that. Thanks for all the great posts :)

Naomi June 6, 2012 at 8:36 am

Hey all, has anyone else picked up that Nolan’s house was also used on Brothers and Sisters Season3 episode 1 Glass houses?

It’s the house loaned to Kevin from his law firm :)

Thought that might interest others :)

Eaglette April 8, 2013 at 9:12 pm

No I didn’t remember that! Well done for noticing! Love both shows

Eaglette April 8, 2013 at 9:33 pm

I’m very interested in the Tea set (with little lids on the cups!) I live in Australia and it was last nights episode (double) when Victoria encouraged Emily to the fundraiser night and when she “broke up” with Aiden (007 – lol) Please advise make/patter all you Revengers! thanks

NL June 15, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Hi, great post, I worked on this show’s first season exclusively with the sets. The pilot was shot in NC and it was re-created on sets in Manhattan Beach, CA. There are locations sprinkled in like Malibu where Nolan’s house is and Santa Monica and Marina Del Rey where the ext. of the Stowaway is shot. The rest is CGI and flyovers of the actual Hamptons. It was not intended to copy the look of the pilot exactly and sets have to be made in consideration for filming crews so it’s not always possible to recreate exactly what you see when you’ve filmed in an actual house. Many of the interior furnishings of both houses were bought in and around LA and Gilt is also doing a feature on Revenge interiors. Anyway, I enjoyed the post, hope this adds a little more info for those wondering!

chardonnay July 8, 2012 at 8:58 pm

NL, thank you. Do you recall where the shell vase came from? Can you find out ? I am going crazy.

NL September 29, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Hi Chardonnay,

The shell vase is just a regular glass vase filled with shells, probably from Michael’s, they sell shells in bulk.

Iris Tal June 22, 2012 at 9:42 am

Hello,

I am looking for the iron bed that appears on the set of Revenge in Emily’s bedroom.
How can i find out where was it purchased ?

Thanks,
Iris

Eve June 24, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Riel shots of the harbour are actually of montauk harbour

tDeMaio June 27, 2012 at 2:09 pm

The houses are simply beautiful !!!
But—I just LOVE the show and can’t wait till it comes back in the Fall !!!
BEST show on in quite a very long time !!!
Go Emily !!!

Kathy July 5, 2012 at 1:38 pm

I love the set designs of the show. I have been trying to find out info on the white sofas at Grayson Mansion. The brand or where to buy. If anyone has any info I would appreciate if you would email me @ kstern54@gmail.com. Thanks

Jennifer August 15, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Great website!!!
I am looking everywhere for the 2 white chairs used in Episode 19. Daniel was interviewed in them. They are also show in the picture above in the ariel view of the living room. They are near the piano. They are white with black wood trim. Would anyone know where to find them? I have found some close but I really want the exact ones.
Thanks.

NL August 15, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Hey everyone, just wanted to let a bunch of you know that ask for the whereabouts of specific items on the sets: most of the items you see on this show, and all shows really, are rented from prop houses. Shows cannot afford to buy many of these items only to be used sporadically so they are rented, sometimes multiple times throughout a season. The only items that are typically bought are items for the permanent sets and even those are rented sometimes. Also, sets that you don’t see often or just once and a while are typically not permanent sets meaning the go up only when needed and come down immediately after so that stuff is rented. Hope this helps people in their searches, you may not find everything out there that you see on TV because a lot of it is sitting in a prop house somewhere waiting to be rented out!

hookedonhouses August 15, 2012 at 4:25 pm

Thanks, NL! That explains why there are so many things people are trying to track down to no avail.

Mimi August 16, 2012 at 2:27 am

Recently read that the prototype for Emily’s Hamptons beach house is up for sale in Southport, North Carolina.

Maliha September 21, 2012 at 9:44 pm

In the episode Doubt, Victoria sleeps with an artist. I would LOVE to find his headboard or something like it. I’ve never seen anything like it. If anybody knows anything, please please PLEASE let me know. Thanks!

icefire October 12, 2012 at 1:32 am

there is a tour of the soundstage, it is HUGE!!! and all kind of fab!

hookedonhouses October 12, 2012 at 6:27 am

Seeing that video made my day. Thanks!

Lisa in Australia October 19, 2012 at 4:45 am

I love Amanda’s house but always wonder how it can be so neat and dustr free. She doesn’t seem to have any home help!!!!

Liz October 23, 2012 at 11:47 pm

The Grayson House (the real one) might be the most beautiful house I’ve ever seen. I want to move in tomorrow. I would happily take the gorgeous family suite, although I might be fighting with my girls over who gets to sleep in the bunk beds…

bonnie daniel November 5, 2012 at 5:59 pm

i am looking for the headboard in charlottes bedroom on the 6th episode, illusion, aired november 4, 2012. any information will be appreciated. thank you

hookedonhouses November 5, 2012 at 10:25 pm

I have photos of it in the newer post about Grayson Manor that I linked to at the end of this post.

Elizabeth S. November 13, 2012 at 11:51 pm

I believe that the headboard is from Debra Ryan Signature. It’s likely only sold to the trade. If you want a less expensive option (and with nailheads, not piping) try Ballard Designs.

hookedonhouses November 14, 2012 at 7:01 am

Thanks, Elizabeth!

Profran November 6, 2012 at 11:22 am

I’ve been sitting here so upset thinking that these homes were flooded from Sandy out in Montauk LI by me & they never stepped one foot on LI. WHY NOT? TOO EXPENSIVE? That’s the reason why I watched the show. It was from here, NY!

Bethany November 8, 2012 at 12:40 am

Hi. Does anyone know where I can find the white duvet/comforter shown in Charlotte Grayson’s room in Season 2 Episode 6 “Illusion”. You can see it about 33:27 min. into the show. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Elizabeth S. November 13, 2012 at 11:43 pm

Try looking at Anthropologie for the bedding. They have several duvets that are very similar. OR Keep a look out for something similar at West Elm for less!

Paula November 8, 2012 at 12:30 pm

I have been following your blog for four years–ever since I tried to track down photos of Kate Winslet’s cottage in The Holiday. You just get better and better with time. I love visiting. It always brightens my day and these “Revenge” pictures are just another reason why. Thanks so much, Julia!

hookedonhouses November 8, 2012 at 12:36 pm

That’s so nice! Thanks, Paula!

Mary November 8, 2012 at 7:04 pm

I love this show. The houses are GORGEOUS:) We all need a beach house<3

Linda November 14, 2012 at 4:54 pm

I love this show and love some of the art work. Does anyone have info on the huge blue iris painting in Grayson Manor? I saw it again in this week’s episode and would love a print – certainly can’t afford the painting I’m sure!

Martha November 18, 2012 at 8:31 am

Does anyone know the paint color of Victoria’s bedroom? We are building our new house and would LOVE to find out the color! :)

Linda April 1, 2013 at 5:52 pm

I was going to ask the same question about the blue paint color in Victoria’s bedroom. Did you ever get a reply? Thanks!

hookedonhouses April 1, 2013 at 6:08 pm

I don’t know any of the paint colors. Sorry.

AE April 1, 2013 at 6:22 pm

No, unfortunately, I haven’t gotten any response on the paint colors.

Constance December 30, 2012 at 11:11 pm

Can you tell me the name and brand of the bedding in Victoria’s bedroom?

Anna January 3, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Victoria Grayson’s house is my dreamhouse

Tracey January 15, 2013 at 6:13 am

Hi, I absolutely love the tea set in episode 11 season 2, it’s early in the episode when Emily and Victoria have tea at Grayson manor and discuss Daniel’s interest in Stonehaven as a result of Helen’s suggestion. You get a good look at approx 9:11mins into the episode. If anyone know’s what brand they are or where you can buy them from that would be amazing!

jazz jdc 315 January 25, 2013 at 7:24 pm

Hey thank you so much for taking the time and effort to put this post together.
. very appreciated

AE January 30, 2013 at 9:12 am

What is the color of Charolette’s bedroom walls on Revenge?

Chris March 9, 2013 at 9:27 pm

Where is the location shown in the aerial view of the marina in “Revenge”.

hookedonhouses March 9, 2013 at 10:14 pm

I believe the aerial views were all shot around the Hamptons area.

Chris March 12, 2013 at 4:49 am

AE April 7, 2013 at 10:02 am

Still looking for the color of the “Blue” paint in Victoria’s house/Charolette’s bedroom. Also looked where I can find Charolette’s curtains in her bedroom.

Grace May 6, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Hello,

I’m an avid fan of this show and I was wondering if anyone recognises the name of Victoria Grayson’s dark blue and white teacup and saucer? I’ve been trying to locate it without any luck.

Eaglette May 6, 2013 at 10:14 pm

Bugger. I found it (I’m from Perth, West Australia) and they didn’t post to Australia – just in USA – I’ll see if I can find it for you. I saved a link/photo of it somewhere :)

Eaglette May 6, 2013 at 10:21 pm

Let me know if you have any luck. I’d love them too if they can post/courier to Australia!

Eaglette Again July 1, 2013 at 2:52 am

Here is the link. Sorry it took me so long. Can anyone find out if they post to Perth, West Australia ?

Michael Oates June 22, 2013 at 10:06 am

Hi,

Love what you’ve done here. Nothing better than sitting down and trawling through location website on a Saturday afternoon while Columbo’s on. Keep up the good work.

Eaglette July 1, 2013 at 2:49 am

Found the mugs from the tea set that Victoria uses:

Can anyone in the USA work out if anyone will post to Perth, Western Australia?

Eaglette July 1, 2013 at 2:54 am

GRACE, the cups and saucers are called Grace! would you believe it. From the Bombay & Co – but, they won’t post to Australia. Let me know if anyone can post from USA to Perth West Australia – I would be interested!

hookedonhouses July 1, 2013 at 8:02 am