Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are expecting! According to People magazine: “The Hollywood couple, who already have son James Wilkie, 6, announced Tuesday they’re ‘happily anticipating the birth of their twin daughters later this summer with the generous help of a surrogate. The entire family is overjoyed.’”
In honor of their happy news, I thought I’d post some photos of their home in Bridgehampton, New York, which appeared a couple of years ago in Elle Decor.
Her friend Eric Hughes helped them decorate it, even though he wasn’t an interior designer. According to the article by Stacie Stukin, “He knew he wanted to create a place that could handle sandy feet, damp bathing suits, and lots of people. He was a California boy who grew up in Newport Beach, so he knew all about beachy weekend life.”
This red, black and white kitchen makes me smile:
A Little Trivia…
- They have famous neighbors: Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos live nearby.
- You can watch old episodes of SJP’s ’80s sitcom Square Pegs at TV.com.
- She wore 81 different outfits as Carrie Bradshaw in the Sex and the City Movie.
- She was introduced to Matthew Broderick by her brother, Timothy Britten Parker.
- She, Matthew, and their son James Wilkie are all left-handed.
Check Out the Pics of Houses Featured in Some of Their Movies Over the Years: