Tommy Hilfiger’s Stone Hill Estate in Connecticut

Tommy Hilfiger's Stone Hill Estate | hookedonhouses.net

Fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger’s estate in Greenwich, Connecticut, is on the market for $27.9 million. “Stone Hill” is a 20,000 square-foot mansion decorated with “an artfully eclectic mix of Georgian moldings, vintage marble/stone fireplaces, cashmere/exotic leather wall treatments and heated marble floors.”

Tommy Hilfiger's Stone Hill Estate 5

Tommy Hilfiger's mansion in Greenwich CT (17)

Tommy Hilfiger's Stone Hill Estate 1

Tommy Hilfiger's mansion in Greenwich CT (21)

Tommy Hilfiger's Stone Hill Estate 7

Tommy Hilfiger's Stone Hill Estate 6

Tommy Hilfiger's Stone Hill Estate 3

The property boasts over 4 acres with an infinity pool and tennis court. If the weather isn’t accommodating, there’s an indoor basketball and squash court, gym, sauna, and spa treatment room.

Tommy Hilfiger's Stone Hill Estate 4

Want it? Check the Sotheby’s listing for more photos and information.

Tommy Hilfiger's Stone Hill Estate 2

P.S. Visit my Celebrity Houses page to see more, including…

Celine Dion's private island estate MontrealCeline Dion’s Mansion in Montreal

Comments

1. Hairy Weisenheimmer says

and to think, the jeans I’m wearing at this very moment contributed to the purchase of one of the lightbulbs in his home….

Kinda makes me tear up……………

• joty says

hi,julia
      i need your advice in choosing the sofa material.my wall colour is beige and my flooring is dark wood. i have persian rug whichcolour are blue, red and beige. my sofa i have 2 seater 3 seater and 2 armchair.i would like to upholstery
      my sofa.
      could you advice which colour should i choose for the sofa fabric. i would also like to coordinate the sofa fabric
      thanks

• hookedonhouses says

Sorry, Joty, but I’m not a designer. Good luck with your room! -Julia

2. hookedonhouses says

Mine, too, Amy! I love that bathroom.

What do you guys think of the dining room walls? I’m assuming that’s the “exotic leather wall treatment” referred to in the MLS description. It’s an interesting effect, but I would’ve picked a different mirror to go over the mantel (it sort of disappears into the background) and the table and chairs just don’t seem like they belong in that room, do they? Am I being too picky?

Seeing as how my own dining room still has nothing but a piano in it because we haven’t gotten around to furnishing it, I really have no room to criticize. 😉

3. Hairy Weisenheimmer says

I agree about the dining room. Love the rug, everything else is poo poo stinky.

4. Beth says

I agree – the dining room is just off. The leather is kind of cool, but I never would have put it with the white woodwork, personally, and I know countless “normal” people with the same style dining room set. The whole house just doesn’t do anything for me design-wise – too sterile to seem “lived-in,” yet a lot of the furnishings do seem very ordinary. Granted, these are real estate photos selling the HOUSE, not the furniture, but they still just don’t make it look like an almost $30 million house…. says me who thinks Tommy brand CLOTHES are overpriced! 😉

I really don’t like the interior at all – I think it’s just to macho for my tastes. I prefer a more transitional look.

6. JLB says

It is a great piece of property, but I was not blown away by the interior. I think the house has been “staged to sell” and the toned the decor down to appeal to a more wide variety of taste. I think the dining room is bad I could almost buy it until i looked at the artwork. Gross!!!

7. Mike B says

Wow, what a beautiful home, but 27.9 M. is alot for a 20,000sq ft home is not worth that much.. I cant see paying that much.

8. Norma says

Is this house just for him? Is he married? does he have a family?, if it is just for him, this man has too much money. I wouldn’t want to pay the ac bill on that house. This is a beautiful home.

9. Emi says

Wowowowowowowowowwowowowowowow
    i wish i lived there
    its good to be tommy hilfiger

10. Julie Smith-Hoff says

I know we can comfortably ‘speak our minds’ on this site, so… (clears throat) I wouldn’t have this house if it were free. I kept expecting each photo to show an element of… charm… warmth… even whimsy. Nope, nada. My mother had a saying, “Some people have more money than taste.” Bless you, Tommy Hilfiger, I think that adage applies here.
    To end on a positive note, I love this site!

When I was in the fashion biz I watched TH climb up the ranks as a stylist to co-owning his own empire (he was financed by a wealthy Chinese manufacturer). He was always a Ralph-wannabe and modeled his business and lifestyle after him. The chinchilla on the bed (is it real or faux?!) is appalling. I agree with @julie smith-hoff : I wouldn’t want to live in this house…but I don’t think it’s a tear-down. I could re-do the interior with plenty of warmth and charm and improve its feng shui tremendously. :)

12. Makennah says

Does this dude live by himself? Seriously, a lot to a home.

13. Lisa says

unbelievably boring. maybe it’s staged to be that way…..

14. danrice56 says

what a waste of 27.5 million. I could buy a beautiful home for half a million or under, spend another half a million on a nice car, a motorcycle, furnishings for the home, electronics, clothes, etc, then put aside a million for savings, and give 26.5 to charity.
    My point is I could live very well the rest of my life for a tiny portion of what he paid for this monstrosity, and still have enough left over to benefit my fellow man, which is what money should really be used for.