The Real House from “It’s Complicated” and More

by hookedonhouses on March 4, 2011

Found! The Real It’s Complicated House: Cote de Texas.

12 Celebrity Houses You Can Rent: MSN Real Estate.

The Most Popular Posts in February Were…Top 20.

An Interview with HGTV “Design Star” Emily Henderson: CasaSugar.

A Grown-Up Treehouse Made from Salvaged Materials: Lookiloos.

First Home Together? Stephen St. Onge Has Helpful Advice: Chicago Tribune.

The Best “Old House” Neighborhoods in the Country: This Old House.

An Amazing Pirate-Ship Bedroom: Ohdeedoh.

How to Bring a Little Vintage Into Your Home: The Design Tree.

#1 Search on My Blog This Week: Charlie Sheen’s House.

Luciane at Homebunch.com March 4, 2011 at 9:02 am

Good morning, Julia!

These are really cool links! I loved seeing the real “It’s complicated” house at Cote’s. Isn’t Joni just great? I really admire her. She’s been so helpful and supportive to me.

I hope you have a great weekend with you family.

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Ricki Jill Treleaven March 4, 2011 at 9:52 am

Great interview with Emily Henderson. I really like her! I like her style and her demeanor on camera.

Great post, Julia! Thanks :D

Nicole M. March 4, 2011 at 10:44 am

I love the links! Thanks Julia! I rewatch “it’s complicated” just like I rewatch “Somethings Gotta Give” over and over again. The cinematography was fabulous for checking out gorgeous houses. I love it!

Vicki @ In The Sandbox Comic Strip March 4, 2011 at 10:50 am

I love the “It’s Complicated” house! Thanks for the links! Have a GREAT weekend!!

Amanda @ Serenity Now March 4, 2011 at 12:17 pm

I love Emily Henderson’s new show!! She has a fun personality…doesn’t take herself too seriously. :) Can’t wait to read her interview. :)

Bre March 4, 2011 at 1:32 pm

I LOVE the house from It’s Complicated! I’m going to savor this post I just know it, that house was perfection inside and out. Reminds me of my other favorite movie house, Meg Ryan’s in Hanging Up.

Julia, I awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award today, I hope you’ll participate I’d love to learn 7 random facts about you! Have a wonderful weekend with your family!

desiree March 4, 2011 at 3:22 pm

Thanks for the link Julia! Have a great weekend!

Kim March 4, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Thanks for the links Julia! I loved all of the historical old homes featured on the “this old home” website. I enjoyed looking at them.

Heather March 4, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Thanks so much for the links Julia! Love the Its Complicated house!

Jano March 4, 2011 at 8:19 pm

Having bounced around the Midwest and South, thanks to my husband’s career, I am familiar with several of the neighborhoods featured in the “This Old House” Best Old House Neighborhoods. It’s gratifying to see that some places that were on the brink of breaking bad have tipped toward the positive.

{ 1 trackback }