This is the final day of our week-long series featuring homes from the Indianapolis Home-a-Rama. As you’re reading this, I’m driving to Nashville for the BlissDom blogging conference. I’m looking forward to meeting some of my blog friends in real life! This 6 bedroom, 8,000 square foot home, which has a stained-cedar shake exterior with stone and white trim, was built by Executive Homes of Fishers, Indiana. Builders Pete Gray and Jeff Keck worked with designer Michele Boggs of MB Designs to create “the essence of Nantucket living.”
Take a look and let me know what you think!
This was the most crowded of the homes, as you can see in these pictures. Made it kind of hard to get all the pictures I wanted.
I’m not sure how well it translates into these photos, but this house felt very light, bright, and happy. Designer Michele Boggs says that the home’s Nantucket style and abundance of windows inspired her “to decorate in a simple palette of green, white, and brown, bringing the outside in.”
This house was already sold at the time of the show, and I’m not sure how much it went for. If anyone happens to have that information, let me know!
What did you think? Do you like this better than the other houses I showed you? What would you do with that extra space above the garage?
If You Missed Any of the Other Home-a-Rama Houses:
- Indianapolis Home-a-Rama House #1: Heartwood Homes
- Indianapolis Home-a-Rama House #2: Environmentally Friendly Tudor
- Indianapolis Home-a-Rama House #3: New England-Style Traditional
- Indianapolis Home-a-Rama House #4: Meridian Modern
- A Fine Room for Fido: It’s a Dog’s Life at Home-a-rama!
- Cincinnati Home-a-Rama Tour: The Sanctuary