In case you haven’t heard, we’re touring seven of the homes from the Homearama Home Show in Cincinnati and voting on our favorites this week.
The Manier Sherridan is a ranch-style house with 6,180 square feet that Hensley Homes has already sold for $1.8 million.
According to the builder, the Manier Sherridan’s design is “reminiscent of the Irish countryside. Because the Irish know no strangers, this home welcomes you with a greeting veranda and courtyard.”
The name Manier Sherridan is Celtic and means “Livin’ Large.” (Okay, I made that part up. But it is Celtic!)
Take a look around and see what you think:
To see more photos of the one-of-a-kind dog suite, go to A Fine Room for Fido. It has everything a canine could possibly want or need!
Now I want to hear what you liked and disliked about this house. Did you have any strong feelings one way or the other? (Based on the comments from Open House #1, I’m betting you do!)
Vote and leave a comment here letting us know which option you chose and why. Will you want to buy it, sleep on it, or walk away? (Remember, you can “buy” as many of these mansions as you like this week–that’s why it’s called a fantasy!)
If You Missed Any Other Posts in the Homearama Fantasy Open House Series:
- A Fine Room for Fido: It’s a Dog’s Life at Homearama!
- Fantasy Open House #1: The Sanctuary
- Fantasy Open House #2: The Manier Sherridan
- Fantasy Open House #3: The Hampton
- Fantasy Open House #4: Pavan Kunj
- Fantasy Open House #5: Sophia’s Harbor
- Fantasy Open House #6: The Artisan
- Fantasy Open House #7: The Chateau Tourelle
If You Missed Our Fantasy Open House Week in Birmingham:
- Open House #1: French Chateau in Birmingham
- Open House #2: Shook Hill Mansion
- Open House #3: Sleek Greek Contemporary
- Open House #4: Southern Traditional
- Open House #5: Homewood Manor
- Open House #6: Rockledge Estate
- Open House #7: Old Leeds Ridge
- Open House #8: Stately Brick Traditional