1. Does this listing photo from Key West make you want to kick up your feet by the pool and stay awhile…or just keep on walking to the next house?
2. Using a panoramic shot of the kitchen in this listing might not have been such a great idea…
3. Nothing sells a house faster than a close-up of a light fixture with a banana peel, right?
4. Liane Jamason came across this listing that boasts “a pool private enough so you can skinny dip” and “modern raspberry shag carpet” in the bedroom that includes a “50 Shades of Grey dancer pole and mirror on the ceiling with disco ball.”
So many questions. Since when do the words modern and raspberry shag carpet belong together? Why did they have to put the image in my head of the homeowners skinny dipping? And as Liane asks, what is Winnie the Pooh doing in the Shades of Gray bedroom, anyway? (Maybe we don’t want to know…)
5. They’re cleaning this FSBO in Albuquerque for you as we speak!
6. Maybe that woman could take that mop on over to this house in Asheville next?
Thanks to Barry, Liane, and Pat who spotted these!
P.S. Visit Funny Real Estate to see more, including…