I have a white kitchen (inspired by Something’s Gotta Give, natch), so I’m always adding pics of pretty ones to Pinterest. Here are 5 I like, each with their own style and vibe. Which is your favorite?
1. This nautical-looking kitchen is a perfect fit for the lake house it’s in. The blue porcelain stove steals the show. (New England Home.)
2. With the white tile, white cabinets, marble counters, and tall ceilings, this kitchen looks calm, cool, and collected. But I feel like I need to squint a little. (BHG)
3. This one has vintage charm with open shelves, painted floors, a fab farm sink, and flea market finds. (Flea Market Trixie)
4. The bright green tile, black wall, and black counters make a bold statement in this eco-friendly kitchen. (Apartment Therapy)
5. This traditional kitchen mixes marble with beadboard and warm wood floors. (For the Love of a House)
I keep hearing that people are tired of white kitchens, but I still love them. Do you?