20 Very Merry Rooms Decked Out for Christmas

by hookedonhouses on December 15, 2011

Some inspiring entries from my Holiday House Tours party you might have missed…

1. My Blessed Life

15. Fun to Funky

16. {aka} design

17. Finding Home

18. I Heart Houses

19. Coral and Coast

20. Restoration House

There are many more beautifully decorated rooms to see–I’m still working my way through the long list! You can check out all the links and see how I decorated my family room here: Hooked on Holiday House Tours.

A big thanks to everyone who participated, either by linking up or visiting these bloggers and leaving them comments! -Julia :-)

Shannon aka design December 15, 2011 at 11:45 pm

Thank you so much for sharing our house in this great list! Merry Christmas!
xo,
Shannon

Laura Putnam December 16, 2011 at 12:08 am

So strange to see my family room on your blog! Thank you so very much for the feature! Take care, Laura

Centsational Girl December 16, 2011 at 12:15 am

Gorgeousness! Thank you as always for being such a gracious hostess, merry merry to you and yours!
xo
Kate

classic • casual • home December 16, 2011 at 1:08 am

So pretty and festive. Nice job.

etta December 16, 2011 at 4:24 am

Beautiful Merry Christmas room my dear!!!
A big kiss
Etta

Jessica at Lavender and Lilies December 16, 2011 at 6:30 am

I love this collection. These are gorgeous!

JennyLynn December 16, 2011 at 7:53 am

It was a fun tour take. Words like whimsy, traditional, fun and festive came to mind as I browsed each one.

Kathy Strader December 16, 2011 at 9:04 am

Wow, great rooms! I think I’ll use a couple of these ideas when I decorate for Christmas next year.

"Auntie" December 16, 2011 at 9:09 am

Merry Christmas to you, Dear One!!!

Gentle hugs,
“It is good to be children sometimes,
And never better than at Christmas.”

~~Charles Dickens

Becky @ Farmgirl Paints December 16, 2011 at 11:21 am

just beautiful…hey i know jill at forever cottage. she inspires me so! that o holy night over the mantle was just perfect.

Jennifer @ harrison home December 16, 2011 at 11:56 am

Thank you so much for featuring our home on your list! All the entries and your home are so inspiring!! Happy Holidays!

Dusty Coyote December 16, 2011 at 12:40 pm

I’m so excited to be included in your list with so many STUNNING homes! You made my day! I’m still working my way through the party too. I hadn’t seen the Cat In The Hat tree, that is fantastic!

Darlene December 16, 2011 at 3:03 pm

Julia! How very kind you are to feature our home with such a talented group of ladies. Not to mention, your fine taste in homes, Julia!!!
And thank you again for hosting such a fun party.
May you have the merriest of merry Christmases!
– {darlene} @ fieldstone hill design

melissa @ the inspired room December 16, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Oh thank you so so much for featuring my mantel!!! I love this post, you found some gorgeous rooms!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family (and pup!), Julia!!!

Kerri, A Pop of Pretty December 16, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Thanks so very much Julia for featuring my Dr. Seuss tree, and for leaving such a sweet comment on my site. Hope you have a very happy holiday! ~Kerri, A Pop of Pretty, apopofpretty.com

Kirsty December 16, 2011 at 4:29 pm

Thanks so much for featuring my coastal Christmas table! All the rooms look amazing! xo Kirsty

Myra @ My Blessed Life December 16, 2011 at 4:47 pm

Oh Julia! Thank you SO much for including my mantel/fireplace! You made my day!!! Have a wonderful Christmas! xo

Timothy Nance December 17, 2011 at 10:57 am

Julia, any idea what happened to Barry Wood with Hidden Potential and HGTV.. he’s from near me in CT and we had him come over for a consult about 5 yrs. ago… nicest guy in world.. gorgeous too might add..
Please respond but do not post on your site.. tried to leave you an email but kept failing to find your email ..
Thanks
Tim Nance

hookedonhouses December 17, 2011 at 11:04 am

According to IMDB.com, “Hidden Potential” hasn’t filmed any new episodes since 2009, and Wood’s personal website hasn’t been updated since then, so I’m afraid I have no idea what he’s up to now. Sorry!

Shelley @ Calypso In the Country December 17, 2011 at 11:53 pm

I could stare at those cozy pictures all day! That is a great selection!
-Shelley

Kim@Restoration House December 18, 2011 at 12:35 am

Thanks for featuring my mantel Julia, Merry Christmas!
Kim:)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy... December 18, 2011 at 4:48 pm

Wow. I really love some of these. I’m off to check them out further. Thanks for the links dear :)

Jodie December 25, 2011 at 1:57 am

Thank you so much for sharing our decor. I can’t believe this Christmas season has been so hectic, I didn’t see your post until today. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday!

Barbara December 30, 2011 at 9:03 am

Thank you so much for featuring my dining room with this incredible selection of beautiful holiday living spaces. I am honored to be included.

Wishing you a very happy new year!!!

{ 3 trackbacks }