20 Very Merry Rooms Decked Out for Christmas

Some inspiring entries from my Holiday House Tours party you might have missed…

1. My Blessed Life

15. Fun to Funky

16. {aka} design

17. Finding Home

18. I Heart Houses

19. Coral and Coast

20. Restoration House

There are many more beautifully decorated rooms to see–I’m still working my way through the long list! You can check out all the links and see how I decorated my family room here: Hooked on Holiday House Tours.

A big thanks to everyone who participated, either by linking up or visiting these bloggers and leaving them comments! -Julia :-)

Dining Room Christmas 7
Come on in! Last Friday I showed you my family room, where we go all out with the red and white for Christmas. Today I…
George and Mary Bailey It's a Wonderful Life still
The holiday classic It's a Wonderful Life wasn't really a hit when it premiered in 1946. It was nominated for several Oscars but didn't win…

Comments

It was a fun tour take. Words like whimsy, traditional, fun and festive came to mind as I browsed each one.

Merry Christmas to you, Dear One!!!

Gentle hugs,
    “It is good to be children sometimes,
    And never better than at Christmas.”

~~Charles Dickens

I’m so excited to be included in your list with so many STUNNING homes! You made my day! I’m still working my way through the party too. I hadn’t seen the Cat In The Hat tree, that is fantastic!

Julia! How very kind you are to feature our home with such a talented group of ladies. Not to mention, your fine taste in homes, Julia!!!
    And thank you again for hosting such a fun party.
    May you have the merriest of merry Christmases!
    – {darlene} @ fieldstone hill design

Thanks so very much Julia for featuring my Dr. Seuss tree, and for leaving such a sweet comment on my site. Hope you have a very happy holiday! ~Kerri, A Pop of Pretty, apopofpretty.com

Thanks so much for featuring my coastal Christmas table! All the rooms look amazing! xo Kirsty

Julia, any idea what happened to Barry Wood with Hidden Potential and HGTV.. he’s from near me in CT and we had him come over for a consult about 5 yrs. ago… nicest guy in world.. gorgeous too might add..
    Please respond but do not post on your site.. tried to leave you an email but kept failing to find your email ..
    Thanks
    Tim Nance

• says

According to IMDB.com, “Hidden Potential” hasn’t filmed any new episodes since 2009, and Wood’s personal website hasn’t been updated since then, so I’m afraid I have no idea what he’s up to now. Sorry!

Thank you so much for sharing our decor. I can’t believe this Christmas season has been so hectic, I didn’t see your post until today. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday!

Thank you so much for featuring my dining room with this incredible selection of beautiful holiday living spaces. I am honored to be included.

Wishing you a very happy new year!!!