Get Your “House Fix:” Fun Weekend Links

by hookedonhouses on July 10, 2010

Calfinder-5 Easy Kitchen Projects5 Kitchen Remodeling Projects That Make a Big Difference: CalFinder Remodeling.

Nick Lachey Selling His Bachelor Pad: TMZ

A Gallery of Classic Summer Cottages from the Gilded Age: Daily Beast.

vintage books-A Beach CottageDecorating with Old Books: A Beach Cottage.

A Guest House Gets an Amazing Remodel in Abilene: Cote de Texas.

Top Celebrity-House Search of the Week: Julianne Moore’s Townhouse.

Vintage Signs-OBX Trading GrpFun “Vintage” Signs You Can Personalize: Outer Banks Trading Group.

{Love} Beautiful Etched Glassware: My Sparrow.

6 Easy DIY Projects You Can Finish in a Weekend: CasaSugar.

Thanks for visiting my blog’s sponsors, including My Sparrow, Outer Banks Trading, A Beach Cottage, & CalFinder. They keep me going! :-)

Emily A. Clark July 10, 2010 at 8:12 am

Okay, going to read about Nick’s bachelor pad now :) Wonder if this means he’s finally re-marrying??? Have a great weekend!

Amanda @ Serenity Now July 10, 2010 at 8:35 am

I’m actually really interested to see which kitchen projects would be worthwhile. :)
.-= Amanda @ Serenity Now´s last blog ..For Those Suburbanite Guys =-.

Pat July 10, 2010 at 8:35 am

Always have to have my weekend house fix over here!
I just peaked at a few of your offerings so far, but I LOVE the Cote de Texas page. Every picture is more fun then the last! Who would have ever thought of painting a log bed white? The house looks a lot larger the 1600 sq. feet, it’s amazing what good design can do.
Ok, now I have to go check out the rest….have a great weekend!
hugs~
.-= Pat´s last blog ..Hellloooo Gorgeous- =-.

desiree July 10, 2010 at 10:53 am

This is my favorite start to the weekend! Thanks for all the fabulous places to see.

Kate (Little Beach Bum) July 10, 2010 at 12:46 pm

I saw that picture of those old books and instantly fell in love…then I saw they were from A Beach Cottage and realized, Duh! I love Sarah’s ideas and especially her photographs…I love that you feature her on your weekend links! She is one of my favorite blogs to read every day.

I’m also looking forward to the glassware from My Sparrow. Thanks so much for the links and have a fabulous weekend! :)
.-= Kate (Little Beach Bum)´s last blog ..Happy Birthday- Robbie- =-.

Kim July 10, 2010 at 1:43 pm

I love your weekly fixes. I look forward to them every Friday or Saturday.

Those cottages from the Gilded Age are awesome. I would love to live in a house like that.

That guesthouse is amazing. I wouldn’t mind staying there. I hope their house is just as nice or better. I don’t like it when a guest house is nicer then the main house.

m July 10, 2010 at 2:56 pm

Can’t wait to dig in! Thx!

m ^..^

Visual Vamp July 10, 2010 at 4:33 pm

Love them all! Juilanne Moore’s place is super cool.
Happy Weekend!
xo xo
.-= Visual Vamp´s last blog ..I Must Be Crazy =-.

SueLovesCherries July 11, 2010 at 10:23 am

I thoroughly enjoy browsing your blog – I even like to revisit previous stories and houses – always fun!
.-= SueLovesCherries´s last blog ..VTT – TEACUPS =-.