Get Your “House Fix:” Fun Weekend Links

CasaSugar-summer fireplace10 Ways to Bring Summer Style to Your Fireplace: CasaSugar.

This 1890s House Needs to be Saved! House Pics: Then & Now.

5 Remodeling Lessons Learned the Hard Way: Struggling to Be Stylish.

Big and Carrie's apartment SATC 2

The Top Search on My Blog This Week, Thanks to SatC 2: Carrie’s Apt.

Big & Carrie’s New Apartment: Inspiring or Disappointing? Be Colorful.

House Plans from A-V (Arts & Crafts to Victorian): The Plan Collection.

Old Glory-Susie Harris

How to Paint Your Own “Old Glory:” Susie Harris.

Rue McClanahan’s Apartment Goes on the Market: NYT.

Tips on How to Start a Room Design: Isabella & Max Rooms.

Charleston Bed Swing-OBX TradingWhen I get a Screened Porch, I want one of these on it: OBX Trading Group.

A Designer’s Thoughts on the DIY Trend & HGTV’s Influence: Anne Lubner.

An Entry Hall Gets a Makeover with Beadboard (an an Oar!): A Beach Cottage.

I love my readers. Thanks to all of you who faithfully visit my blog–even on a weekend! Hope you’re having a good one. :-)

Comments

So the Outer Banks Trading Group – never heard of them and they are literally like 10 minutes away from me! Serendipity indeed! Thanks so much for passing along darlin :)
    .-= Alva´s last blog .. =-.

2. Kim says

It saddens me when great homes like this one, have fallen apart and are neglected. If only they could be saved.

If I ever have a porch on my house, I would love to have one of these swings. Then I could go out and relax on it.

As much as I like beaded board, I wouldn’t want to use it because I don’t see it lasting very long and I am all about avoiding house projects.

My favorite weekend reading..love your links! That beautiful old home needs someone to love it back to its glory..I’d hate to see it torn down.
    I now need to go back and check out all the links…thanks again for providing my favorite weekend relaxation. Hope you have a great weekend too!
    .-= Pat´s last blog ..?? If I Had A Hammer ???? =-.

Fabulous collection of links to inspire and did enjoy your post on the QLD’r it is a beautiful part of the world
    .-= Pearl Maple´s last blog ..Sunshine =-.

5. Andrea Gibbes says

How do i get on any HGTV Shows????? What do i have to do?? NY

• says

Go to HGTV.com and look for the info there. I think you probably have to go to the production sites for each individual show to fill out applications.