A White Christmas

by hookedonhouses on December 17, 2009

A Beach Cottage-White Christmas

I love how Sarah at A Beach Cottage decorates her house with white and silver for Christmas. It’s so simple and serene.

A Beach Cottage Cmas table

Visit A Beach Cottage for more photos of her seaside home in Australia.

~

More Christmas for You:

Tami December 17, 2009 at 8:49 am

That house is wonderful wish I could do all white and shabby chic… not!
.-= Tami´s last blog ..Happy 10th Birthday Terrell! =-.

christy December 17, 2009 at 9:03 am

That is just oh-so-pretty. I love to admire it from afar, but I could never pull it off in my own home. I’m way too into color. And have a toddler – all that white would be marked on and dirty beige in an instant! But a very pretty to look at post Julia!
.-= christy´s last blog ..Another Before/Museum/Sweet N’ Saucy =-.

Rachel December 17, 2009 at 9:04 am

This year I finally did what I’ve wanted to for several years. My tree is blue and sliver and I love it!
.-= Rachel´s last blog ..Uncle Peter’s Visit =-.

DesignTies December 17, 2009 at 9:06 am

Sarah’s beautiful decorating is so inspiring — and she’s great for the environment too!! :-)

I love how her white tree seems to be glowing — so pretty :-)

Good to hear your daughter enjoyed the hippo slide show :-) I don’t know if I’ll ever get that song out of my head…. UGH!!!

Kelly

pk @ Room Remix December 17, 2009 at 9:22 am

This is just so pretty and serene! Love the simplicity.
.-= pk @ Room Remix´s last blog ..Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas =-.

Becky @ Farmgirl Paints December 17, 2009 at 9:42 am

Wow! That’s like other worldly if you know what I mean. Just beautiful…angelic:)
.-= Becky @ Farmgirl Paints´s last blog ..I choose JOY =-.

Janell Beals December 17, 2009 at 10:58 am

I’ve been wanting to do a white tree! Seeing this I wish I took the time to do one, next year?
Janell
.-= Janell Beals´s last blog ..Paint & Drapes – Purchased Before "Client" Could Change His Mind =-.

micah December 17, 2009 at 11:58 am

Ooohhh… so dreamy! Love white trees!
.-= micah´s last blog ..Closet Confessions: Part Two =-.

desiree December 17, 2009 at 12:13 pm

I love Sarah’s home. One day*dream dream* I will be able to live like that, but first the boys need to move out,errrr move on!

Art by Karena December 17, 2009 at 12:49 pm

I t is truly lovely, I just need color in my life! The holiday lights and brights are so mesmerizing though!

Kristin December 17, 2009 at 4:45 pm

I love your blog. It gives me so much inspiration :)
.-= Kristin´s last blog ..The beautiful house from the movie ‘The Holiday’ =-.

Nathan December 17, 2009 at 5:13 pm

Definitely love love love the tree. Wouldn’t work with my decor at all, but I love it nonetheless.

Kim December 17, 2009 at 6:50 pm

I think it’s beautiful and delicate, but my home has to have color. Without it, my life would be boring.

erin December 17, 2009 at 7:46 pm

she has a beautifully quiet way of decorating…i love the simplicity of it.
.-= erin´s last blog ..a gift for you =-.

sarah { abeachcottage } December 17, 2009 at 8:27 pm

thanks, I think it looks lovely, oh yeah it’s my cottage, hee hee and yep I have boys and yep they are allowed to move but I did paint them white :-)

Sarah
x
.-= sarah { abeachcottage }´s last blog ..Vintage Door, Beach Cottage Wreath & Fighting for Christmas Baubles =-.

Michelle December 19, 2009 at 11:53 am

I love her holiday decor. She was part of my inspiration for my white kitchen. I loved how bright and airy her home felt!
~Michelle
.-= Michelle´s last blog ..The Kitchen =-.

Jane @ Beach House December 21, 2009 at 2:45 pm

I love it – it’s so restrained and yet makes a statement
.-= Jane @ Beach House´s last blog ..Big Blue Sectional Reveal =-.

Joni Webb December 22, 2009 at 3:47 pm

i love her blog and her house. it’s so wonderful!!!!
.-= Joni Webb´s last blog ..Changes at Maison Cote de Texas =-.

{ 1 trackback }