Welcome to Hooked on Fridays, a blog party I host at the end of each week to celebrate the things that make us happy. Today I’ve been looking through the galleries of personalized canvas art on the GeeZees Custom Canvas website. It’s so much fun to see the creative things people have come up with. This is a child’s painting, for example. Other people had actual photos of their children put on canvas with words and quotes that mean something special to the family.
Stephanie Morris, the owner of GeeZees, is one of my blog’s sponsors. She says that she was creating these for friends and family for years and they loved them so much that she finally took the leap into building a business around them.
Besides babies and children, wedding and couple canvases are popular, too.
Wouldn’t this be a great wedding or anniversary gift? The possibilities are endless. Create exactly what you want with your photo and words.
For more gift ideas, visit the GeeZees website and browse the galleries for yourself!
Now it’s your turn to tell us what you’re hooked on today! If you have something to share with us on your blog, then add your link below. Just please be sure to:
- Add the permalink to the specific blog post, not your general blog address.
- Include what you’re hooked on in parentheses after your blog name. Ex: The Red Cottage (antiques)
- Link back to the party from your post so that your readers can come and see what everyone else is talking about today!
- Visit as many of the other participants as possible and leave comments! That’s what a blog party is all about!
- Double-check to make sure your link works and goes to the right page so it doesn’t get deleted! If you come back and see your link is gone, re-read these rules and try again next week.
Hooked on Fridays Participants