Welcome to Hooked on Fridays, a party I host at the end of each week to celebrate the things that make us happy. I’d like to wish all of my American readers a Happy Independence Day. Thanks to the 4th of July, it just doesn’t seem like summer without some red, white and blue. I love this patriotic white house from Country Living, all decked out for the holiday.
Take a look at this festive table setting created by Susan at Between Naps on the Porch. Hop on over to her blog to see the rest of the photos. I especially love what she did with those little red and blue chairs, turning them into cupcake holders:
Another blog friend, Kimba of A Soft Place to Land, shared this idea for casual red, white, and blue entertaining–filling Mason jars with bandanas and silverware:
This weekend is extra special in my family because we’re celebrating my Grandma Hazel’s birthday. She’s turning 93 this year! Here’s a recent photo of her with me and my son Jake, who she has always doted on:
Now it’s your turn to tell us what you’re hooked on today! If you have something to share with us on your blog, then add your link below. Just please be sure to:
- Add the permalink to the specific blog post, not your general blog address.
- Include what you’re hooked on in parentheses after your blog name. Ex: The Red Cottage (antiques)
- Link back to the party from your post so that your readers can come and see what everyone else is talking about today!
- Visit as many of the other participants as possible and leave comments! That’s what a blog party is all about!
- Double-check to make sure your link works and goes to the right page so it doesn’t get deleted! If you come back and see your link is gone, re-read these rules and try again next week.
Melissa’s Beautiful Life party is in full swing today, too, so be sure to pay her a visit!
Hooked on Fridays Participants