Ready for Day #4 of our Fantasy Open House week? I already showed you a few photos from this house in my earlier Homearama! post. Now you get to see the rest.
Sophia’s Harbor is a 9,625 square-foot mansion on the market for $2.4 million. It was built by Rookwood Homes and named after the builder’s youngest daughter. According to the builder, it was “designed to be a daily retreat for today’s active family.” They describe it as “a vacation by the shore.”
Take a look!
This was the first house we walked through at Homearama, and as I mentioned before, my camera battery was dying. I didn’t get as many pictures as I would’ve liked. I found some interior shots of Sophia’s Harbor on the Pulse Journal website to supplement them a little, but even they didn’t take any good photos of the kitchen.
So far you guys have voted pretty consistently to “walk away” from every single house I’ve shown you. You’re a tough bunch! Boy, am I glad I’m not your Realtor trying to sell you one of these. Will you like this one better? I can hardly wait to find out!
If You Missed Any Other Posts in the Homearama Fantasy Open House Series:
- A Fine Room for Fido: It’s a Dog’s Life at Homearama!
- Fantasy Open House #1: The Sanctuary
- Fantasy Open House #2: The Manier Sherridan
- Fantasy Open House #3: The Hampton
- Fantasy Open House #4: Pavan Kunj
- Fantasy Open House #5: Sophia’s Harbor
- Fantasy Open House #6: The Artisan
- Fantasy Open House #7: The Chateau Tourelle