1. Have you featured the house from my favorite movie or TV show yet?
There’s an easy way to find out. I keep a list of all the onscreen houses I’ve featured in alphabetical order here: TV/Movie Houses. If you want to recommend one, leave it in the comments of that page. That’s where I keep track of them all!
2. I’d like to write a guest post/advertise/give away a product:
I write all the posts myself, don’t do product reviews or giveaways, and my ad networks handle all of the “big ads” for me on my blog. Sorry!
3. Can I use one of your photos on my blog?
Sure! All I ever ask for is credit with a link back. Please note the original sources, however, if they’re not mine. Every post I write should have links to where I found them. Please don’t just copy entire posts, however. That lowers my Google ranking and yours.
4. Questions about my Sunroom or the Ektorp sofa from IKEA in it?
Check this post: FAQs About My Sunroom.
5. I left a comment but it disappeared. Where’d it go?
Due to the overwhelming amount of spam my blog receives on a daily basis, I moderate comments. That means they won’t appear on the blog until I decide you’re a not a prince from Nigeria and personally approve each one.
If your comment never appears, that means I either felt like it wasn’t appropriate, was unnecessarily unpleasant/negative/nasty, or it just got accidentally snatched up by Akismet, my spam catcher, before I ever saw it.
6. Can I comment without logging in? Without having a blog? Without people seeing my email address?
Yes, yes, and yes. All we really need are the name you want to go by here and an email address. If you don’t have a blog, leave the URL field blank (it’s optional). The only one who sees your email address is me.
7. I would like to share photos of my house/a real estate listing/bad MLS photos/etc. with you.
I’d love to see them! You can send them to me at julia @ hookedonhouses.net.
I hope you found the answer to your burning questions here. If not, feel free to leave a comment here or chat with me on Facebook!