Jerry Seinfeld’s Telluride Retreat For Sale & More News

by hookedonhouses on July 15, 2011

Jerry Seinfeld’s Colorado home is for sale for $18.25 million: Trulia.

A beautiful Nantucket summer house restored by Nancy Fishelson: Cote de Texas.

The blueprints to some of our favorite TV houses: The Nesting Game.

The Novogratzes dish about their new show on HGTV (can’t wait!): CasaSugar.

This brass “flower wall art” is funky and fun: Greige.

This aluminum “tuffet”-slash-coffee table is pretty cool, too: My Sparrow.

A gallery of kitchen remodeling photos and ideas: CalFinder.

How much would it cost to build a sunroom in your city? Fixr.

How to make a laurel wreath out of…plastic spoons? Yep! Nesting Place.

An unusual approach to selling property in a run-down neighborhood: Daily Mail.

Most-searched-for celebrity house this week: Jennifer Aniston’s, which just sold.

Have a wonderful weekend, everybody! :-)

Kim July 15, 2011 at 7:26 am

Yay for blueprints! I’m a nerd like that… Thanks for the link :)

Maaike Quinn @ Life with FlyLady July 15, 2011 at 7:30 am

Oh, I love Jerry Seindfeld! Saw his show in Las Vegas once :D. I can’t wait to look at his house! Thanks, Julia!

Luciane at Homebunch.com July 15, 2011 at 7:40 am

I’m so curious about Jerry Seindfeld’s place! I’m going to take a look at it now.

Wishing you a super happy weekend, Julia!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Handy Man, Crafty Woman July 15, 2011 at 8:12 am

wow, $18 million!! I’ll have to check that out.

The Little Red Shop July 15, 2011 at 8:16 am

I’ve just visited the links to Seinfeld & Aniston so far…and would love to see a blending of the two “houses.” Wouldn’t THAT be interesting?? Hmmm……

Have a beautiful weekend, Julia!

: )

Julie M.

Heidi Stefanc July 15, 2011 at 8:20 am

I Love, Love, Love the remodel of the Nantucket home. This is my dream home.

Sheila July 15, 2011 at 9:44 am

Good grief, Julia. How am I supposed to choose which link to check out first?! I went for the Seinfeld home first. LOVE it. The windows make the house. And the Nantucket cottage? Yes, please. Windows, wood ceilings, white walls, dark floors — love love love them all.

BTW, we signed the contract to build last night — aack! And we’ll sign the lot contract this weekend, then settle financing — double aack!

TGIF! :)

Karena July 15, 2011 at 10:01 am

Julia off to look at Jerry’s home! Love the links!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Do come and enter my new Giveaway, a very special painting!

liz @ bon temps beignet July 15, 2011 at 12:12 pm

I’m so excited about the Novogratzes new show! I thought they were so fun on Bravo. And my brain cogs are turning with all the ideas of how I could replicate that aluminum coffee table.

and spoons??? are you kidding me? some people are just too creative!

Jackie W. - Kanasas July 15, 2011 at 12:29 pm

Wonder what Aniston’s house sold for. If it was even close to asking price.

Amanda @ Serenity Now July 15, 2011 at 12:42 pm

Very curious to see how Seinfeld rolls. :)

Nita July 15, 2011 at 1:21 pm

What the heck were the Novagratz’s thinking with that number 9 photo??? It looks like a teen’s room for sure, but with kitty cartoons with big breasts and pasties?????? Not appropriate at all for any bedroom.

Kim July 15, 2011 at 2:22 pm

Jerry Seinfeld’s house and property is so gorgeous. I don’t get why he would want to sell it. I would never sell my house if I had a place like this.

Thanks for sharing these links with us Julia! Have a nice weekend.

Molly July 15, 2011 at 2:48 pm

Thank you for posting the link! Aren’t those blueprints fun?

And I gotta tell you how much I loved your Parent Trap write up. The best!

Pat July 16, 2011 at 8:18 am

Wow! Happiness over-load here!
So much to see, and see again, but I have to head out the door in a minute. I can’t wait to get back and REALLY look at all these links. That beach cottage really has my interest as well as the rest…oh I can’t wait to get back and take my time enjoying!

Pet Sitter Brisbane July 22, 2011 at 6:21 am

All that aside, I am definitely going to make that plastic spoon wreath with my kids! Hahahaha – and the houses are fine too!

{ 1 trackback }