Michael J. Fox’s $6.3 Million Southampton Home

by hookedonhouses on April 1, 2008

Michael J. Fox, wife Tracy Pollan, and their four children are moving into this lovely shingle-style home in Quogue, an incorporated village inside Southampton, New York. According to Newsday’s Real LI blog, they paid $6.3 million for the 6 bedroom, 7.5 bath home (it had been on the market for $7.25 million, so they got a deal).

According to Real LI:

The four-time Emmy winner’s new digs sits on 1.11 acres and includes seven fireplaces, a 17-by-11-foot wine cellar, a 250-square-foot guest cottage, and Gunite pool with spa. The kitchen opens to a sunroom overlooking a private garden, and leads to a wraparound screened porch with fireplace. A second-floor master suite leads to a roof deck overlooking Quantuck Bay.

I was surprised to read that it was new construction because it has so much character and charm.

A map of the local area wallpapers the powder room:

I’m loving this sunroom with the fireplace and gleaming hardwood:

Backyard pool:

P.S. Visit Celebrity Houses to see more, including…

Josh-Hartnetts-Victorian-Lake-of-the-Isles-Minneapolis-For-Sale

janet April 2, 2008 at 8:29 am

It is hard to imagine that the house is new, such charm and character. I give it a “thumb up” for sure! Ok, I don’t like how shiny the porch floor is, but that’s it 😉

Janet

Lathan July 18, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Beautiful , i everything just don’t like the Powder room but it is nice too me :)

CindyK April 2, 2008 at 8:40 am

Now I officially have house lust. That home is absolutely beautiful and classic. I’m happy to see them in this gorgeous house — any Hollywood couple that survives after 20 years, four kids, and Parkinson’s really deserves this kind of place to come home to.

maya April 2, 2008 at 8:51 am

I adore that house! It’s beautiful.

Jodi W April 2, 2008 at 11:49 am

Oh. My. Goodness! I LOVE that house!!!! Rarely do I really like celebrity homes…they just seem cold and lack character…but not this one! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Stephanie April 2, 2008 at 12:03 pm

Now THAT is the type of house that I could live it. The enclosed porch with the gleaming wood is beautiful!

JLB April 2, 2008 at 12:08 pm

I am so mad!! How dare they move into my dream house. LOL
I love this house.

Landflip April 2, 2008 at 1:02 pm

This might be one of my favorite celebrity homes. The wood work is amazing. I think my favorite part of the house is the enclosed porch with curved ceilings. I would really like to see this house in person. I enjoyed looking at the celebrity homes!

hookedonhouses April 2, 2008 at 1:17 pm

You know, I usually put the celebrity’s photo on the first page when I show their homes, but this house was so beautiful I had to have it right up front so I could look at it all day! :-)

Landflip–thanks for stopping by! I’m glad you enjoyed the celebrity homes. -Julia

Courtney @ nestinginstincts April 2, 2008 at 4:41 pm

one word for this house – yummy. now I’m going to attempt to erase it from my memory so I can be content with the little cottage I’ve got. :-)

M&Co April 2, 2008 at 10:14 pm

What a house!! It is sooo beautiful!

Randy April 5, 2008 at 7:39 pm

Simply awesome. Love to see it in person…then again…I might be considered a stalker, eh? Think I’ll stick with the on-line version.

lisamm April 9, 2008 at 12:43 am

Beautiful.

Emily April 12, 2008 at 3:46 pm

Oh my goodness, it’s beautiful! I love it! I’m a huge MJF fan – it’s nice to know that such a great guy has a nice place to call home.

LilyOake July 28, 2008 at 2:43 pm

What a beautiful house filled with classic woodwork.
LOVE the white paneled kitchen cabinets and white marble countertops – is what I have planned for my own cottage kitchen. And I LOVE the hi-gloss floor in the porch.
I opted for hi-gloss on my hardwoods and it really adds some glamour to the place…..

Norma August 12, 2008 at 6:40 pm

I love the style of the home, and the turret in the middle. I love every thing about this house. I hope Michael and Tracy and the kids have a great life living there. Michael you deserve it.

shahbeen September 10, 2008 at 2:42 pm

love it ,…..especially the backyard with the pool…..:)

megan July 2, 2009 at 5:07 pm

OMG! That is the prettiest house i have ever seen. u deserve that house michael!!! i am such a big fan i love u so much michael!!!!!!

Jodi from New Jersey August 25, 2009 at 8:46 am

Wow! I couldn’t even think of 5 changes for this house. What a winner. Absolutely perfect. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy, too. NowI must go and count my blessings, also……………………………………………………….

Stargazer May 19, 2010 at 12:00 am

Best. House. Yet.
Michael and the Mrs. have taste! Love it.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com July 11, 2010 at 12:29 pm

I’m off to fantasized about these wood floors :)
.-= Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com´s last blog ..Contest- Superhero Needed =-.

Caity Ashelford February 26, 2011 at 6:46 pm

I think your house is magnificent and I can see why you’ve chose to buy that one! I’ve always loved you ever since i saw you in Back to the Future. You are truley inspurational to me.

southampton mercedes April 25, 2011 at 11:24 pm