Michael J. Fox’s $6.3 Million Southampton Home

Michael J. Fox, wife Tracy Pollan, and their four children are moving into this lovely shingle-style home in Quogue, an incorporated village inside Southampton, New York. According to Newsday’s Real LI blog, they paid $6.3 million for the 6 bedroom, 7.5 bath home (it had been on the market for $7.25 million, so they got a deal).

According to Real LI:

The four-time Emmy winner’s new digs sits on 1.11 acres and includes seven fireplaces, a 17-by-11-foot wine cellar, a 250-square-foot guest cottage, and Gunite pool with spa. The kitchen opens to a sunroom overlooking a private garden, and leads to a wraparound screened porch with fireplace. A second-floor master suite leads to a roof deck overlooking Quantuck Bay.

I was surprised to read that it was new construction because it has so much character and charm.

A map of the local area wallpapers the powder room:

I’m loving this sunroom with the fireplace and gleaming hardwood:

Backyard pool:

P.S. Visit Celebrity Houses to see more, including…

Josh-Hartnetts-Victorian-Lake-of-the-Isles-Minneapolis-For-Sale

Comments

It is hard to imagine that the house is new, such charm and character. I give it a “thumb up” for sure! Ok, I don’t like how shiny the porch floor is, but that’s it 😉

Janet

Now I officially have house lust. That home is absolutely beautiful and classic. I’m happy to see them in this gorgeous house — any Hollywood couple that survives after 20 years, four kids, and Parkinson’s really deserves this kind of place to come home to.

Oh. My. Goodness! I LOVE that house!!!! Rarely do I really like celebrity homes…they just seem cold and lack character…but not this one! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Now THAT is the type of house that I could live it. The enclosed porch with the gleaming wood is beautiful!

5. JLB says

I am so mad!! How dare they move into my dream house. LOL
    I love this house.

This might be one of my favorite celebrity homes. The wood work is amazing. I think my favorite part of the house is the enclosed porch with curved ceilings. I would really like to see this house in person. I enjoyed looking at the celebrity homes!

7. hookedonhouses says

You know, I usually put the celebrity’s photo on the first page when I show their homes, but this house was so beautiful I had to have it right up front so I could look at it all day! :-)

Landflip–thanks for stopping by! I’m glad you enjoyed the celebrity homes. -Julia

Simply awesome. Love to see it in person…then again…I might be considered a stalker, eh? Think I’ll stick with the on-line version.

Oh my goodness, it’s beautiful! I love it! I’m a huge MJF fan – it’s nice to know that such a great guy has a nice place to call home.

10. LilyOake says

What a beautiful house filled with classic woodwork.
    LOVE the white paneled kitchen cabinets and white marble countertops – is what I have planned for my own cottage kitchen. And I LOVE the hi-gloss floor in the porch.
    I opted for hi-gloss on my hardwoods and it really adds some glamour to the place…..

11. Norma says

I love the style of the home, and the turret in the middle. I love every thing about this house. I hope Michael and Tracy and the kids have a great life living there. Michael you deserve it.

12. shahbeen says

love it ,…..especially the backyard with the pool…..:)

OMG! That is the prettiest house i have ever seen. u deserve that house michael!!! i am such a big fan i love u so much michael!!!!!!

14. Jodi from New Jersey says

Wow! I couldn’t even think of 5 changes for this house. What a winner. Absolutely perfect. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy, too. NowI must go and count my blessings, also……………………………………………………….

15. Stargazer says

Best. House. Yet.
    Michael and the Mrs. have taste! Love it.

16. Caity Ashelford says

I think your house is magnificent and I can see why you’ve chose to buy that one! I’ve always loved you ever since i saw you in Back to the Future. You are truley inspurational to me.