(Photo via SoPo Cottage)
- If there’s a “For Sale” sign in my neighbor’s yard, I can tell you how much they’re asking for their house, and whether it’s worth it.
- I have a habit of checking the real estate listings online, even though I’m not planning to move.
- I think the best time to take a walk is at dusk — after people have started turning on their lights, but before they’ve closed their blinds!
- I like to visit Open Houses and model homes for fun.
- If I see a house I like, I’ll snap a pic of it with my phone.
- When I visit someone’s home, I immediately start looking around to see what changes they’ve made since the last time I was there.
- I get upset when I see a beautiful old home that looks neglected and unloved, and I fantasize about “rescuing” it.
- I would accept an invitation to a party I didn’t really want to go to just to get a look inside the house.
- I have considered becoming a real estate agent, or have been told I should be one. (Or maybe you are one!)
- I’ve been known to check out the local house listings when I’m on vacation to see how much it would cost to live there.
- When I drive through a pretty neighborhood, I slow to a crawl so I don’t miss anything.
- I’m always redecorating my house or thinking about what I’d like to do. It’s never “finished.”
- There are certain TV shows or movies I’ll watch just because of the great houses in them.
- People have told me they like my house or how I’ve decorated it.
- I brake for cute cottages.
Can you relate to at least 5 of these? Then you’re hooked on houses, too. Welcome to our club! 🙂
P.S. New here?
- Learn more about me
- Sign up for my newsletter and never miss a house!
- Contact me to submit a house you think I should feature!
(Visited 377 times, 1 visits today)