Ever wish you could get your house to look like something out of a magazine? Here’s how to do it:
1. Open your front door. Step outside and walk away.
2. Move into an empty new house that has never been lived in before.
3. Hire a professional designer to furnish it in style.
4. Find alternative living arrangements for your kids.
5. Ditch Fluffy, too, while you’re at it.
6. Food + Kitchen = Mess, so never eat at home.
7. Quit your job so you have more time to focus on your house.
8. Call Martha Stewart–your house is ready for its close-up!Happy April Fools Day! (Photo via Veranda.)