Welcome to my 2nd annual Hooked on Holiday House Tours, when bloggers from all over the world are invited to show us how they decorate for the season. Yesterday I showed you my family room and kitchen, so today I thought I’d show you my dining room. No red in here–just shades of white, gold, and silver.
It all started with my mercury-glass trees. Each year I add a few more things to go with them.
I won this silver and gold wreath from my sweet blog friend Susan’s giveaway at Between Naps on the Porch:
This room is a work in progress and is still a little bare (needs a sideboard, etc.)–but it’s getting there! It was a little-used living room until last year.
Now it’s your turn to show us how you decorate your house! Add your link below. Just please be sure to:
- Add the permalink to the specific blog post, not your general blog address.
- Link back to this party from your post.
- Double-check to make sure your link works and goes to the right page so it doesn’t get deleted!
The party is now closed to new entries. Thanks to everyone who participated!
Some other parties that you won’t want to miss:
- Between Naps on the Porch: Tablescape Thursday
- Southern Hospitality: Home for the Holidays
- Nesting Place: Christmas Tour of Homes
- Thrifty Decor Chick: O Christmas Tree
- Funky Junk Interiors: Christmas Trees Unite
- The Inspired Room: Holiday Linky Fridays
- Janmary: Christmas Nativity Set Carnival on December 21
If you’re hosting one, too, please leave a comment to let us know!