You guys have been sending me so many wacky, creepy, and just-plain baffling bathroom photos from the real estate listings lately that I figured it was time to share some of my favorites.
1 & 2. If you have this many mirrors in your bathroom, you’d better like yourself. A lot.
3. Here’s your chance to bathe like royalty in a tub lined with velvet:
4. The listing for this bath-kitchen combo raves, “City living at its best!”
5. This one comes with what appears to be a built-in foot bath:
6. A toilet in the shower would be a time-saving setup, I guess:
7. Beyond resale, tiling your shower like this a bad idea on so many levels…
8. For those who don’t mind riding side-saddle:
9. This one comes with granite countertops and a curse on all who enter:
10. There is such a thing as getting too creative when designing a bathroom:
Thanks to all the readers who submitted these, some of which were found on The House Enthusiast and Terrible Real Estate Agent Photos. If you spot something strange in the real estate listings, you know what to do!
I’m giving away another $50 Target Gift Card to one of my subscribers this week!
To enter, click here to sign up for my weekly newsletter. It’s free and keeps you up-to-date on everything we talk about on the blog, with some extras you won’t see here. (Watch for a confirmation email that you’ll need to respond to to make it official.) Hope you’ll join us!