8 Creative Christmas Mantels

3. “Most Pinned Christmas Mantel” from Better Homes and Gardens

4. KariAnne’s Mantel at Thistlewood Farm

5. Roeshel’s Mantel at DIY Showoff

6. Jessie’s Mantel at Dream & Differ

7. Laura’s Mantel at Finding Home

8. Kendra’s Mantel at Creative Ambitions

I love seeing what some people come up with when they’re decorating this time of year, don’t you? Do you have a favorite? For more photos and information about each one, click the pics to visit their blogs!

More Christmas-Decorating Inspiration:

20 Very Merry Rooms

Josanne December 13, 2012 at 8:25 am

Some people are so gifted with decorating! LOVE the red wreaths! Jealous that some people make decorating look so easy! =)

hookedonhouses December 13, 2012 at 8:42 am

Me, too, Josanne! I’m amazed by how creative some people are. :-)

Laura Putnam December 13, 2012 at 8:43 am

Julia – thanks so much for sharing my mantel, and what beautiful company to be with! Take care, Laura

Alie B December 13, 2012 at 9:02 am

Oh, these are all wonderful! My favorite is Kendra’s. My family room has a similar stone wall, in front of a gas fireplace (which looks like a woodstove). The overall flavour of the scene is similar to mine, but mine doesn’t have a cool red barn, nor does it have multi-tiered, Christmas tree-like ornaments (also very cool!). Mine does have a reclaimed barnboard mantel though, on which I have white twinkle lights and greenery. Thanks for finding all these lovely mantels, Julia!

Kathy :) December 13, 2012 at 9:15 am

What eye candy this am Julia, they’re all wonderful!! #’s 6 & 7 speak most to me, thanks for this post LOVED it !!!

Merry Christmas,
K :)

Richella at Imparting Grace December 13, 2012 at 9:22 am

Wow, I’m not sure which one is my favorite! These are all beautiful. Thank you for including such a variety of looks in this round-up–lots of inspiration in one place!

Victoria Keddie December 13, 2012 at 9:41 am

Every single one is truly gorgeous in its own way! So so jealous as we don’t have a fire in our house, so no mantel decorating for me :-(
Thanks for the lovely post Julia

Kendra@Creative Ambitions December 13, 2012 at 10:15 am

Julia… such a pleasant surprise… thank you so much for featuring my mantel in your post! All of them are so unique and beautiful!

Trish @TheOldPostRoad December 13, 2012 at 11:24 am

I love how different they all are! Proof that there is no ‘right’ or ‘wrong.’ I am fortunate and have four mantles in my house! They are all decorated quite differently. I just posted my house tour with them shown last night – but I won’t spam you with the link!!!
-Trish

Jessie @ Dream and Differ December 13, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Thank you so much for featuring my kitchen mantel! What a wonderful surprise to see it featured with such amazing company. I am tickled pink! :)

Gladstone Property Investment December 13, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Well, all the Christmas Mantels are looking so good and hard to select best one but still I will go for the 3rd one if I have to select one of them.

HouseGroupie December 13, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Oh, what a great collection of ideas! Thanks Julia – you made my day, as always.

I have to say #3 was just fabulous, and I really love Jessie’s mantel, too. (#6.)

They’re all splendid!

HouseGroupie December 13, 2012 at 1:18 pm

As usual, numbers are not my strong point. My favorite was #4 – KariAnne’s.

hookedonhouses December 13, 2012 at 1:55 pm

That’s okay, they’re not my strong point, either. Right before I published this I realized I had numbered them all wrong! Ha.

Julie December 13, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Julia–you’re super-sweet to include mine among so many cute mantels. Thanks!

65andcounting December 13, 2012 at 2:52 pm

I guess I shouldn’t share a photo of the mantle boughs I bought last week that are still sitting on the front porch or the unopened boxes or ornaments in the living room floor? Maybe one of these incredibly talented women would travel to New York for a free-in-home intervention??

Alyson December 13, 2012 at 3:43 pm

Love the Noel one! That is great!

Grace @ sense and simplicity December 13, 2012 at 7:11 pm

What a surprise when I got home from work to find my mantel here amongst all these beauties. Thanks so much.

Roeshel December 13, 2012 at 7:31 pm

Thank you so much for the feature, Julia! What an sweet gift today! Thank you! The others are all SO gorgeous! It tempts me to start all over! Beautiful inspiration.

Rebecca@MidcenturyModernRemodel December 13, 2012 at 11:56 pm

I like #4 and #5. Opposites!!!! But all are very lovely.

Kim December 14, 2012 at 2:13 am

My favorites are number’s 3 and 8. I like them both in their own ways.

julie g. December 15, 2012 at 5:40 pm

Now I have total mantel (not to mention sunroom) envy! Not having a mantel to decorate is the biggest downside to mounting your tv over the fireplace.