*Smitten*

by hookedonhouses on July 8, 2011

Here are a few things that caught my eye in my sponsors’ shops this week…

#1: Totally smitten with this “Toulouse” chandelier from La Caze.

#2: The “Society of Dogs” portraits made me smile at The Southern Home.

#3: I can build my own bungalow with house plans from The Plan Collection.

#4: This French table clock is très shabby with chippy paint at Timeless Settings.

#5: Love these mirrors framed with “driftwood” at Caron’s Beach House.

Thanks to my sponsors for keeping the lights on (and expensive servers running) at Hooked on Houses, and thanks to my readers for visiting them! :-)

Luciane at Homebunch.com July 8, 2011 at 7:48 am

Friday!!! Isn’t it great? Another summer weekend awaits! i hope you have so much fun with your family, Julia.

I’ll take a look at your sponsors. They’re always great!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Karena July 8, 2011 at 9:37 am

My favorite posting Julia, going through your special links! Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Spread the word to enter my Dress Giveaway from The Shabby Apple!

Sheila July 8, 2011 at 9:50 am

How funny — the first house in the bungalow plans was the one we had planned on building for several years. Now that we’re in process, we chose a local plan by Nies and tweaked it just enough that it’s still recognizable as the original plan. Great favorite picks, Julia. Have a terrific weekend! :)

hookedonhouses July 8, 2011 at 2:51 pm

No kidding? That’s fun! Good luck with the build, and send me a photo when it’s finished–I’d love to see it!

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) July 8, 2011 at 10:21 am

Julia, so many wonderful things. I love the doggie portraits…how cute are those! Loved the clock from Timeless Settings! Beautiful!

Ann-Marie Robinson July 8, 2011 at 1:10 pm

Loved them all! Happy Friday! Todays my Birthday..and I have loved reading your blog all week! Oh & I thought of another house that I loved in the movies..Bringing Down the House..and Shopgirl..how is it that Steve Martin is in such great house movies? Ok have a fabulous weekend & I can’t wait to see what next week brings!:)

hookedonhouses July 8, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Happy birthday, Ann-Marie! Hope you have a beautiful day! :-)

cherylk July 8, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Love the little clock and that’s an amazing price, too! When I have more time, I’ll look at all the house plans…I could be talked into building a new little cottage once I sell this lake home.

Jessica July 8, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Love the Society Dogs!!! I must keep them in mind…they’re fabulous!
Happy weekend…
xo J~

Megan July 8, 2011 at 4:20 pm

I have a doxie and a terrier – I LOVE those dog pictures! LI looks like a doxie, and it’s really captured the dachshund’s snooty looks.

Ann July 9, 2011 at 8:56 am

Oh yes, that chandelier is such an eye-catcher because of its beauty.

I’m loving the mirror too ♥

Mary Ann July 9, 2011 at 9:04 pm

You really DO have very cool sponsors!

Decor Girl July 13, 2011 at 8:25 am

Oooh, those are some good finds! You are making me want to build a bungalow – they really are some of the most charming houses.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy... July 13, 2011 at 8:53 pm