Teddy’s bedroom-bed on platform 2

Teddy's bedroom-bed on platform 2

Comments

• gigi says

guys just make a regular platform with stair. which basically you can find blueprints for that anywhere.
      After buy a smaller platform bed and put it on top of platform

• Someone says

Try looking at the picture, get the boards, and then build it. Try measuring your room first. My dad and I are going to build one once we get the money to buy the boards.

1. julia says

how you build that kind of scene that Teddy’s great in bed, I would like to have one of those I love good luck charlie

2. YULISSA says

HEY HOW CAN U MAKE U OF THOSE BED I WANT ONE PLZZ COMMENT :) COMMENT IN HERE PLZZ :) THAX ALL OF YALL

3. Lyssa says

Will somebody please help me. I REALLY want this bed but I don’t know where I can purchase it. Help!!

To all interested in this bed… My daughter as well is interested in Teddy’s bed on Good Luck Charlie. Just look at the construction pattern of the platform bed in the images and reproduce it. I am going to replicate that bed in my daughter’s room in about a week. Except it will have a Canopy on it as well. Good Luck to you ALL !!!

5. courtney says

im thinking about re-doing my room (in my basement-just like hers, lol!) for Christmas. does anyone know of a place i could order a platform? i know how to get the bed, just a regular and low one, but how do i get the platform? do i NEED to get blueprints? or could i just order one? PLEASE help!

6. Bella says

I built it, with a little help from friends. It wasn’t so hard, like Gigi said,Look it up on google, and there are lots of blueprints for a platform with stairs. I got the bed on top at American Furniture Warehouse. Hope this helps!

7. grace says

Hi want to know how to billed the platform that Teddy’s bed sits on for my bedroom because I have a small room and need lots of storage. Thank you for any help you can give me

Comment Policy: I love hearing from you! I moderate comments in order to maintain a fun, friendly, and spam-free community where people feel good about sharing their homes with us. They will appear after I’ve approved them. Thanks! -Julia :)