The Sets from Reese Witherspoon’s New Movie & More

by hookedonhouses on December 14, 2010

Reese Witherspoon-How Do You Know setsThe Sets from Reese Witherspoon’s New Movie How Do You Know: CasaSugar.

Peace and Love pillows-My SparrowHoping for Peace & Love This Holiday Season: My Sparrow Organic Linens.

Funky Junk Christmas treeA Charmingly Rustic Christmas: Funky Junk Interiors.

Three Pixie Lane-Swedish ChristmasA Sweet Swedish Christmas: Three Pixie Lane.

My 3rd and final Holiday House Tour party is coming up Thursday. I’ve been inspired by all of the beautiful decorating we’ve seen so far, haven’t you?

Maaike Quinn December 14, 2010 at 4:49 pm

I want that bedroom!

Wow, it’s so sweet. All quietly white and then those red Christmas thingies. Lovely!
.-= Maaike Quinn´s last blog ..Day 21 – Check out Ask FlyLady =-.

Amanda @ Serenity Now December 14, 2010 at 7:34 pm

Not sure how that film will be, but I love Reese, and Paul Rudd is pretty hilarious. :) Can’t wait to see the sets!
.-= Amanda @ Serenity Now´s last blog ..Christmas Decorations in My House =-.

Susan December 14, 2010 at 8:59 pm

Love that little tree from Funky Junk Interiors!
Best,
Susan
.-= Susan´s last blog ..The Scent of the Holidays =-.

Jennifer rizzo December 14, 2010 at 9:39 pm

Love that bedroom!

Luciane at Homebunch.com December 15, 2010 at 6:02 am

Wow!!! I can’t wait to see that movie!

I’m all about that now.. seeing movies that make me laugh and not cry anymore!!! lol

Have a GREAT day!

Julia, I’m missing you on my blog… go take a look at the unbelievable house I posted today!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Su December 18, 2010 at 9:03 pm

Pantone’s colour of the year, as my eyes viewed it last week, was much more orange…or rather salmon looking than this fresh pink.
In which case, I am not a fan. Add orange, and it would suit the tones of 2011.
As it is, I’m afraid its a little too retro for me.