When a reader sent me these photos from a real estate listing in Mississippi, it left me wondering . . . Why would you put a fire pit in the middle of your Great Room? How are you supposed to arrange your furniture around it and all those pillars? And how practical is that seating around the fire?
I posted it on my Facebook page, here’s what a few of you had to say:
1. “I don’t know what’s scarier, the fire pit…or the mauve wall.” -Julie
2. “Oooh, what’s that smell? Oh, your hair burning!” -Lisa
3. “Silly people, you’re supposed to lay on your back with your feet toward the fire, all the while holding a stick between your toes with a hot dog on the end. That way your hands are free to hold the bun!” -Pat
4. “For those nights when the hubby and kids just have to have a fresh s’more–head to the living room.” -Nicole
5. “I like how each cushion is uniquely different.” -Angela
6. “Or maybe all the original matching cushions have gotten singed!!” -Denise
How would you caption this listing? (Thanks to Kenny for finding it!)
Go to Bad MLS Photos to see more!