Get Your House Fix: Fun Easter-Weekend Links

by hookedonhouses on April 3, 2010

Finding Your Style-Traditional Home

Finding Your Style: Southern Hospitality.

10 Spring Wreaths to Inspire You: CasaSugar.

Kate’s Beautiful Blue & White Table Set for Easter: Centsational Girl.

Walker Studio house before

Stephen Walker Paints Portraits of Houses. See how this one (above) turned out: Walker Studio.

John and Sherry Create a Sweet Mobile for Their Nursery: Young House Love.

Green Plum-Galveston CottageHow One Woman Restored this Beach Cottage on a Budget: Love Where You Live.

5 Things Homeowners Should Do Every Spring: CalFinder Remodeling Blog.

Sarah’s Table, Dressed for Spring: Thrifty Decor Chick.

mercury glass sparrow-my sparrowTweet! Love this Mercury-Glass Sparrow ($12): My Sparrow.

Thanks to Bree for profiling me this week: The Blog Stylist.

Happy Easter!

I’m proud to have wonderful sponsors like CalFinder Remodeling, Walker Studio, and My Sparrow. Thanks for visiting them!

Hip Hip Gin Gin April 3, 2010 at 11:46 am

Your weekend links are always great! I will be going through the archives at Blog Stylist all weekend for sure, and I really loved the “finding your style” post. It made me feel so much better about my own jealous little wandering eye, and my never ending quest to find the way to represent the REAL me in my house. Really inspiring, thank you!
.-= Hip Hip Gin Gin´s last blog ..Happy Friday! =-.

Kate at Centsational Girl April 3, 2010 at 12:00 pm

Great links Julia, I love your weekend roundups, I always find something new to love ! Happy Easter friend !

Kate
.-= Kate at Centsational Girl´s last blog ..Blues and Branches: A Spring Tablescape =-.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality April 3, 2010 at 1:56 pm

Thank you, Julia for the shout-out! That was a fun post to do. I hope you and your family have a wonderfully blessed Easter.
.-= Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality´s last blog ..Blessed Resurrection Day =-.

LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE April 3, 2010 at 3:43 pm

Thank you, Julia, for including me in your roundup of wonderful links! I just spent some time with a couple of them. I’ll be back next weekend to see what’s what. Enjoy a wonderful weekend. best, -susan
.-= LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE´s last blog ..19th Century Worker’s Cottage Becomes a Galveston Jewel =-.

Porchlight Interiors April 3, 2010 at 5:31 pm

Happy Easter Julia! Thanks for all of these great links…always love to read your interesting posts! Tracey xx
.-= Porchlight Interiors´s last blog ..My Backyard! =-.

Deidra April 3, 2010 at 5:59 pm

Happy Easter! Thanks for all you do here to inspire me along the way!
.-= Deidra´s last blog ..Good Friday =-.

Amanda @ Serenity Now April 3, 2010 at 8:22 pm

Love that mercury glass sparrow!!!
.-= Amanda @ Serenity Now´s last blog ..Saturday Stop and Shop =-.

molly b April 3, 2010 at 9:59 pm

Wonderful links (as usual)!

I saw the little brick cottage and thought, “That house belongs in south St. Louis.” Then I clicked through to Walker Studio and found that he’s based in St. Louis. :-) Of course, there are lots of those in Dallas, and Oklahoma City, and Tulsa, and Kansas City (I think), and really, all over the place. I love that style, but when I’m househunting I always end up with something else.

Jenny April 3, 2010 at 11:56 pm

I recognize that house and knew it was from around here. How funny that he’s near St. Louis.
.-= Jenny´s last blog ..Happy Easter =-.

E. George April 4, 2010 at 7:05 am

Hi Julia Happy Easter hope you enjoy everymoment with your family. We went to lunch at my mums place theres nothing like mums cooking and my sisters desserts must start a diet tomorrow oh no hang on theres more chocolate. Our daylight saving is over the clocks have gone back an hour – here we go again its takes time to get used to it never mind. Great blog as usual loved the Beach Cottage , Southern Hospitality and Centsational Girl – WOW love the table setting sorry I didn’t get a chance to look at everything tonight – to be continued. Till next time Best Wishes and Regards Esther from sleepy Sydney…. ps I didn’t drink much 1 glass of wine (cheep drunk)

simpledaisydesign@yahoo.com April 4, 2010 at 7:07 am

Hi there…
I love all the links!! It’s so fun to check out what others are doing:)
Have a Happy Easter!
.-= simpledaisydesign@yahoo.com´s last blog ..{fabulous} =-.

Jenny @ Kerrfect! April 4, 2010 at 1:37 pm

I love the sparrow, I have one almost identical to it except that the bird is in a different position. I bought it for $3 the day after Christmas at Target!
.-= Jenny @ Kerrfect!´s last blog ..Happy Easter Everyone! =-.

Melanie April 4, 2010 at 7:03 pm

Great links! Hope that you had a nice Easter.
.-= Melanie´s last blog ..A girl, a camera, a class, & Karen Russell. =-.

Stephanie April 5, 2010 at 8:50 am

Love all the links!!
.-= Stephanie´s last blog ..Find Your Balance Friday =-.