Fresh Springtime Table Settings

Pottery Barn
Pottery Barn

Need some inspiration for your Easter or Springtime table settings? I do! Here are some of my favorite fresh ideas for the season.

Country Living
Country Living

We eat outside whenever possible when the weather’s nice, so I’m always looking for ways to pretty-up my patio table. I like the idea of painting old cans in soft blues and greens and filling them with flowers. Country Living magazine suggests using paint samples that you can pick up in most hardware stores. I don’t know about you, but I have a veritable graveyard of leftover paint in my basement that I could choose from–even cheaper!

Country Living
Country Living

Seed packets brighten up the table and would make fun party favors. This makes me want to invite some girlfriends over for brunch.

Midwest Living
Midwest Living

Pretty purples and greens were used for this Spring Breakfast in Midwest Living. I like how they displayed the eggs on the pedestal. The bamboo-handled silverware and twine tied around the napkin rings give it a casual elegance.

Now I want to throw a party and try some of these ideas, don’t you?

If You’re Hooked on Spring:

House Beautiful
1. Bring a little yellow into your house! 2. Wash the winter off your windows and let the sun shine in. 3. Organize your laundry…
Welcome to Hooked on Fridays, a blog party I host at the end of every week to celebrate the things…

Hi Julia…I LOVE all of these rooms…be hard to pic a fav! :-) Love the blue and white plaid flatware, the yellow dot rug that makes me want to play Twister…ooops…am I showing my age? And those precious bunnies lying on their backs balancing the planters…so cute! :-) So much whimsy…love it! :-) Susan

Susan’s last blog post..Welcome to the 30th Tablescape Thursday!

Oh, what pretty spring inspiration. I better get busy for my Tablesetting Thursday post, you have inspired me, thank you.

Sue’s last blog post..Spring Fluffing

How pretty and fresh looking! Thanks for the inspiration. I love that upside down bunny vase!..Christine

4. terrie says

I love your inspirations. You have a great eye for design.

Hi Julia,

I was thinking as I was reading…”I better tell Kim about this post, she would love it…” And then I see that she has already commented, so she beat me to it!

So we both love it, we must be made for each other. I’m in love with the room itself in the top picture…aren’t those doors cool? Then, my next favorite thing is the (are the) painted cans. What a great idea!

Remodeling Guy’s last blog post..Don’t Forget Your Apron – Window Casing, Sills, and More!

Hey Julia, if you’re inviting then I am coming! Will you use those cane seat chairs please? I love them so much, but I want them in black or red. I’m a red/orange kind of gal. The paint cans are just adorable! Thanks for the inspiration.

Misti England’s last blog post..Chair Repair: A Dog Story

7. Linda/ "Mom..." says

*** These A-R-E INSPIRING!!! ABsolutely CHARMING!!! So glad you shared these!!! Thanks, Linda/RMS’s “Mom of a German Shorthair”

All of the tables are just so pretty and inviting. I love the idea of painting the cans and anything else you find around the house. Just lovely. Hugs, Marty

Beautiful – I especially like those sweet pastel tin cans. Such a simple idea but so charming.

I loved the idea of the seed packets. It makes me want to have friends over for a springtime luncheon. And were those spring radishes in the napkin? I can’t wait to plant a garden. Thanks for sharing!

Jean’s last blog post..First Tablescape Thursday

I’m hooked on spring too! and I love a pretty table, and I’m always on the looked out for ways to change things up a bit- Thanks for your ideas.

teresa’s last blog post..Celebrate Spring-

I notices the seed packets right away.

Love them…

It is a bit soon for us to eat outside but we are looking forward to the days when the weather is warm enough that we can.

Becky K.’s last blog post..Chatting With Friends

13. Moi says

I love the idea of the flowers in the painted cans – how pretty!

And I love the last pic with the green and purple colors. That is my favorite color combination!

The painted cans is a great idea for outdoor, summer BBQs. I’m always nervous about bringing glass vases outside. This is a wonderful way to add color to a table without using the breakables.