Hooked on Dutch Doors

by hookedonhouses on February 19, 2009

There’s just something about a Dutch door like this one from Country Home that makes my heart beat faster. They were originally created to keep animals out of farmhouses while letting light and air in. I’ve heard a lot of pet owners like them now for the opposite reason–keeping the animals in. We used to have a cat that would pounce at the door whenever someone rang the bell, and it would’ve been handy to be able to just open the top half!

I love old movies–especially old black and white romantic comedies–and so many of them feature charming cottages with Dutch doors that I’ve always wanted one. Remember this scene from Christmas in Connecticut? (If you missed my post about that house, click here.) In my fantasies, I also live in a stone farmhouse where gentle brown cows poke their heads through the door when you open the top half. But someone else actually goes out to the barn to milk them, of course. You know that scene where Barbara Stanwyck leads the horse back to the barn and has no idea what she’s doing? Yeah. That would be me.

Of course, a good Dutch door should always lead to a cottage garden like this (via Apartment Therapy):

Now it’s your turn to tell us what you’re hooked on today! If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below. Just please be sure to:

1. Add the permalink to the specific blog post, not your general blog address.
  2. Link back to the party from your post so that your readers can come and see what everyone else is talking about today!
  3. Visit as many of the other participants as possible and leave comments! That’s what a blog party is all about! :-)

P.S. If you’re a Stumbler, please Stumble this! If you’re on Twitter, please Tweet it! I want everyone to get as much traffic as possible today.

Hooked on Fridays Participants

1. maya (hooked on classical architecture)
2. susan (Your home, only better.)
3. Kim @ Forever Wherever (Hooked on Travel)
4. LexyB
5. Mary Beth {Homemade Diffuser}
6. Terry Kearns (my folk angel)
7. creations From My Heart Somerset Magazine
8. Arleen @ Seasons for All at Home (blue and white)
9. Canyon Wren Cottage
10. TidyMom
11. PamperingBeki (magic erasers)
12. Christy (Bread, Brits and Babies)
13. rue\’s pb & j life
14. Gayle (My camera lens)
15. Taya @ Delightful (organization)
16. Eileen @ Star\’s Fault
17. Troischats (Falling into Love at Home)
18. Maya (Sea Glass Love)
19. Tamara (fantasy Parties)
20. RitaSmeeta
21. Christy – Childhood Nostalgia
22. Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings (handmade notepad covers)
23. Amy @ Living Locurto {Artistic Blogs}
24. Gigi @ Lemonade Home
25. Dagny @ Beautiful Living (hooked on mirrors)
26. Amber.Filkins @ {ae filkins}
27. Liz@Violet Posy
28. Charlie@ Charlie\’s Design Diary
29. Puna
30. Jill (Homemade Lattes)
31. Angela @ PeonyPatch – Cooking
32. Linda @ Restyled Home
33. 7MSN Ranch, New Mexico
34. Christine (Lovin\’ Classic Sesame Street)
35. Debbie – Reflections Of Debbie
36. Bella Casa – I\’m Hooked on Rachael Ray!
37. Suzy Homemaker (Glass Cake Stands)
38. modernemama
39. Studio M Designs
40. Trudi @ DeJa-Brew
41. Christine @ Journeys of Mangonett
42. Mother Hen (sewing)
43. songbirdtiff-free curtains!
44. Kimm at Reinvented (Trash!)
45. Andi (library lovers)
46. Katie @ Making This Home
47. Wayfaring Wanderer (hooked on BEES)
48. Lazy Mom Leslie (organization)
49. Kristen @ FromMyTinyKitchen (Decorating my office)
50. Ally (A Walk in the Garden)
51. Linda from ::Surroundings::
52. Our Nifty Notebook, Blog Giveaways
53. Kim-HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs
54. sue
55. Fifi Flowers
56. Jill@Forever Cottage
57. Jaime Melcher
58. Steph @ Painted Shed
59. dolce chic
60. A Cottage To Me
61. angela | the painted house | collages!
62. Diana@TheDevineHome (Flowers!)
63. Ramona Owen
64. Visual Vamp
65. Brenda Fabric wall tratments
66. Heather is hooked on craft rooms
67. Lisa
68. velvet and linen
69. Carolina Mama (Pray It Friday)
70. Martha @ So Lovely Creations (hooked on before & after projects)
71. RehabOrDie.com — Hooked on Chimney Removal

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

NOTE: IS YOUR LINK MISSING? That means you linked to your general blog address and not a specific post, and I couldn’t figure out which post was for Hooked on Fridays. Please remember to use your post’s permalink and to link back to the party so there’s no confusion. Everyone makes mistakes–-just fix it and try again next week!

Susan Smith February 19, 2009 at 9:57 pm

Oh I can’t believe I’m first this week! I’m cracking up Julia because I included a dutch door in the last pic in my post. First pillow talk, now this. Were we sisters in a previous life? :)

Susan Smith’s last blog post..Summer Dreaming

maya | springtree road February 19, 2009 at 9:57 pm

Dutch doors? LOVE THEM. And they should definitely lead to a garden like that. :)

maya | springtree road’s last blog post..©1974

LexyB February 19, 2009 at 9:58 pm

Those doors are fabbo for people with pets … but they do always remind me of that TV show with the talking horse, was it Mr Ed?

LexyB’s last blog post..Quote of the week

Terry Kearns February 19, 2009 at 10:01 pm

You know, I’ve never know anyone who actually had dutch doors. In Atlanta, you really need screen.

Terry Kearns’s last blog post..My folk angel

Kim @ Forever Wherever February 19, 2009 at 10:01 pm

Those are so pretty! We leave our doors open quite a bit, but we have screen doors. Dutch doors seem so welcoming! Thanks for sharing and hosting Hooked on Friday!
-Kim

Kim @ Forever Wherever’s last blog post..Top 10 Must Visit Destinations

Mary Beth February 19, 2009 at 10:22 pm

I love dutch doors. My parents house was beautiful and I have so many wonderful memories of the house I grew up in…we had a dutch door off of the family room that went out to the back porch and back yard. Your post brought back memories of warm summer days with the top half of the door open to the yard….oh my…thank you!

Mary Beth’s last blog post..Decorative Diffuser-Homemade & Inexpensive

Arleen February 19, 2009 at 10:27 pm

I love dutch doors, too, especially white ones in the countryside!

Arleen’s last blog post..Inspiration ~ Decorating with Blue and White

sandra/tx February 19, 2009 at 10:30 pm

I have that first pic in my inspiration files, Julia. I love Dutch doors, too. Brooke at Velvet & Linen did a post this week on her own home, and she has a neat Dutch door, too.

Thanks for letting me join in Hooked on Fridays. Have a great weekend!

sandra/tx’s last blog post..Hooked on Friday Cocktail

PamperingBeki February 19, 2009 at 10:39 pm

Those doors are fab! Now I want one.

PamperingBeki’s last blog post..The adventures of a bad baby…

TidyMom February 19, 2009 at 10:43 pm

Oh I LOVE dutch doors!! Wish I had one!!

~TidyMom

TidyMom’s last blog post..Recipe for FUN!

christy February 19, 2009 at 10:49 pm

I love dutch doors too – and I love that those top two photos have such cute animals in them. Can you believe I’ve never seen Christmas in Connecticut? I’ll have to add it to my queue. Loved this post – thanks for having this hooked on party again!

frenchgardenhouse February 19, 2009 at 10:57 pm

Dutch doors are so fabulous, they let the sunshine IN, keep children IN {or OUT!} as well as muddy dogs and cats.:)

They are so cozy, somehow.
xo Lidy

frenchgardenhouse’s last blog post..Kitchen clean up

rue February 19, 2009 at 11:26 pm

Hi Julia :)

You have no idea how badly I want one of these! I told Rich that we just have to have one for this house, so we’re looking into it :)

Beautiful pictures!!

rue

rue’s last blog post..Hooked on~ my own version of "If Walls Could Talk"

Gayle February 19, 2009 at 11:34 pm

I love this post! I had totally forgotten that when I was younger I dreamed of having my own house with a dutch door! I love them! Thanks for reminding me!

Gayle’s last blog post..Hooked On My New Lens…I Think

Gigi February 19, 2009 at 11:47 pm

Julia,
The Washington Post home section asked readers to send in their favorite movie houses. The results were published today. I thought you might like to see the article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/18/AR2009021800969.html

Gigi’s last blog post..Back to Lucketts

ileen @ Star's Fault February 19, 2009 at 11:52 pm

I’m totally hooked on sewing this month, and PINK! I am really enjoying sewing practical things, like fancy dishtowels with cute appliquesor pillowcases with pretty lace, or fun things like a little puffed heart, or really fancy things like a embroidery sampler with lots of old lace. It’s addicting!

ileen @ Star’s Fault’s last blog post..String of (pink) Pearls ~

Troischats February 20, 2009 at 12:05 am

I’ve never ever *heard* of a Dutch door before! They look so cool though – and just what I need for my back verandah. I’m going to bookmark this post and find a builder!!

Lindsay February 20, 2009 at 12:10 am

Dutch doors always remind me of my son’s preschool – where they can keep the kiddos in the room without the doors actually being shut. LOVE THEM! hahaha

Lindsay’s last blog post..Everything is Beautiful on the Inside

Maya@Completely Coastal February 20, 2009 at 12:31 am

I love these doors…, I guess even with an added screen they’d work beautifully.

Maya@Completely Coastal’s last blog post..Sea Glass Love – Decorating + Craft Ideas

Tamara February 20, 2009 at 1:13 am

I just LOVE old movies too! Glad too see I’m not the only one :)

Robyn February 20, 2009 at 1:41 am

Mr Ed was the first thing that came to my mind. I’ve always loved dutch doors. One would really be handy on Halloween! ~ Robyn

Robyn’s last blog post..Foodie Friday! Eclair Escapades!

RitaSmeeta February 20, 2009 at 1:44 am

Hahaha, that’s cute! ;)
yes, I would also use the dutch doors to keep the animals INside!

I’m hooked on contests today at my blog!

Suzy February 20, 2009 at 2:20 am

I simply love Dutch door. One day when I became an proud owner of a house I sure will have such a gorgeous dutch door.

Suzy’s last blog post..A Beautiful Life Friday

Gigi February 20, 2009 at 2:25 am

Our church nursery had a dutch door, and it was great. The parents could see in but the kids couldn’t get out.

Have a nice weekend!

Gigi’s last blog post..Scrabble: Not Just For Game Night

Amy @ Living Locurto February 20, 2009 at 2:33 am

I wish we saw more dutch doors. They are really neat. Happy Friday!!

Amy @ Living Locurto’s last blog post..Friday Feature – Top 3 blogs

desiree February 20, 2009 at 2:45 am

I have always loved this style door. I think Mr. Ed had one. I loved that show! Anyway, I digress. There is something completely charming to these doors. I wish I had one! Thanks for the share. Can’t wait to check out the other links.

Dagny February 20, 2009 at 3:20 am

We have a door like that in our country cottage. It’s so practical, both for keeping the pets outside OR inside :)

Dagny’s last blog post..Jeg elsker dette! / Isn’t it lovely?

Amber Filkins @ {ae filkins} February 20, 2009 at 3:21 am

Those dutch doors are just lovely! And speaking of lovely, I am hooked on lovely this week! ANd this is my first time joining in on your Hooked on Fridays!!

Amber Filkins @ {ae filkins}’s last blog post..Hooked on Lovely

Liz@VioletPosy February 20, 2009 at 4:15 am

I adore those stables doors as we call them here. My Mum and Dad bought their current house because it had them :) She’ll love your post!

Liz@VioletPosy’s last blog post..Hooked on….Online Magazines

Kathi February 20, 2009 at 6:34 am

I want the golden retriever in that first photo!

Kathi’s last blog post..YELLOW

Puna February 20, 2009 at 7:59 am

Hey I’m hooked on smoking. Thanks so much, this is a lot of fun. So many great tips out there. Dutch doors seem old-fashioned, it evokes a time, back in the 50′s where a neighbor would come by and drop a pie off over the door. So nice.

Charlie February 20, 2009 at 8:05 am

I love Dutch doors! They bring back memories of my grandmother…she baked everything and we loved coming in to wash up and finding a plate of cookies balanced on the door! Of course we soon realized that the cookies were meant to be cooling off not being eaten by us :-) but for some reason she never changed a thing, cookies were still placed there and we ate a few. Wonderful memories. I love this post! Have a lovely weekend!

jill February 20, 2009 at 8:07 am

Oh, dutch doors are just so cute and quirky. A friend of mine has one at her front door and I swoon over it everytime I am there and she just says “oh, this old thing…” – ha! Such is life. Gorgeous photos, hope you had a fantastic week!

jill’s last blog post..February Finds… 19!

Linda@ Restyled Home February 20, 2009 at 8:14 am

I love these! But what do you do about bugs?
Still, they are such a dreamy feature, aren’t they?

Linda

Linda@ Restyled Home’s last blog post..No, (gulp)…that’s not mine.

coco February 20, 2009 at 8:22 am

I love all these pictures…I have always wanted a dutch door. I can’t remember which show it was (something on HGTV?) but they created a dutch door and made it look pretty simple. I’m sorry I won’t be participating in the hooked on because I need to be hooked on real life today!

coco’s last blog post..a fresh look in 10 minutes…

Christine February 20, 2009 at 8:25 am

I love the idea of dutch doors! We are moving next week and I can already see a doorway that now need to be replaced! Thanks for the idea!

Christine’s last blog post..Hooked On Fridays or Friday Fodder

Bella Casa February 20, 2009 at 8:29 am

I have always loved those doors, too…they seemed so magical when I was a child!

Bella Casa’s last blog post..I’m Hooked on Rachael Ray

Phillips Phamily Mama February 20, 2009 at 8:41 am

Oh, Julia! You speak my language! The BEST use of a dutch door I have seen is to a playroom. You can keep the bottom part of the door closed to keep the kiddos in and leave the top open so you can hear what’s going on while you do laundry!

Phillips Phamily Mama’s last blog post..You Spoke

Melissa February 20, 2009 at 8:51 am

A great use would be in a playroom! I never thought of that. Love Dutch Doors…I’m really hooked on that cute Golden in the top photo!!! What a cutie!!!
Have a fab weekend all!!

Melissa’s last blog post..Pink Dictionary!!

bungalow_bliss February 20, 2009 at 8:55 am

Oh, how I love Dutch doors! There is something so charming about them…I can just imnagine my sweet next-door neighbor calling out as she walks up the back path to visit…the fresh air coming in…the cat sitting on the ledge watching the birds outside. I want one! :-)

bungalow_bliss’s last blog post..Taking Care of Business

Suzy February 20, 2009 at 9:04 am

I love Dutch doors too! They seem like a Southern thing, you hardly ever see them up here.

Suzy’s last blog post..Crazy How I Can Be Hooked On These…..

Jane@Beach House February 20, 2009 at 9:19 am

I’m hooked on getting the most functional kitchen I can when the big remodel happens. The plans for this house originally had dutch doors for the mud room. I love them.

Jane@Beach House’s last blog post..Kitchen Tryouts

Misti @ Studio M Designs February 20, 2009 at 9:59 am

I just told my husband the other day how much I need a dutch door in my laundry room. I love the light that comes through that window, but I could hide the litter box and cat food bowls from the dog with a dutch door! Cats can jump, I wouldn’t even have to use a pet door. Thanks for posting these gorgeous pictures!
~Misti

Misti @ Studio M Designs’s last blog post..Colorful Rooms: A Breath of Fresh (Spring) Air

Angela February 20, 2009 at 10:12 am

Dutch Doors = AWESOME!!

Angela’s last blog post..Hooked on: Cooking

Katie @ makingthishome.com February 20, 2009 at 10:42 am

I didn’t know those types of doors were called Dutch doors. I always enjoy the things you share on Hooked On Fridays – no exception today!
Katie

Katie @ makingthishome.com’s last blog post..Things Are Looking Up

Lazy Mom Leslie February 20, 2009 at 10:45 am

Dutch Doors always remind me of Mr. Ed. Although that was just a normal stable door. Hmmm, better get my old shows all straight! Thanks for hosting!

Lazy Mom Leslie’s last blog post..and the Lazy Loot goes to

Debbie February 20, 2009 at 10:55 am

I too love the old black and white romantic movies. And those dutch doors have a way of bringing some very fond memories back.

Great post Julia, thank you so much for these Hooked on Friday’s Parties! This is a great way to wrap up the week!

Blessings – Debbie

Debbie’s last blog post..A Candle In Honor Of Colin

Aubrey February 20, 2009 at 11:06 am

I need a Dutch door to keep KIDS in. We have a door going into our backyard and I keep telling my husband we need to saw it in half–I don’t think he’s convinced, though.

Aubrey’s last blog post..Bedheaded Randomness

Christy February 20, 2009 at 11:11 am

Yeah, I LOVE dutch doors and plan to put one in my kitchen someday…seems so cozy! Your post (as always!) is great. Thanks for hosting Hooked on Fridays…this is my first time participating!

Ally February 20, 2009 at 11:21 am

Oh, I love dutch doors too! I wish I had one in my basement.

Kim~HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs February 20, 2009 at 11:37 am

Hi Julia,
This is my first time participating…I’m so excited to join in on the fun!

I love dutch doors…I can really understand why you’re hooked on them.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Kim

Kim~HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs’s last blog post..~*Hooked On Milk Glass*~

sue February 20, 2009 at 11:40 am

Now you’ve done it Julia…I’m back on my dutch door lust!

sue’s last blog post..dutch door dilemma

Fifi Flowers February 20, 2009 at 12:06 pm

I ADORE Dutch doors!

Fifi Flowers’s last blog post..Burning Desire…

Amy February 20, 2009 at 12:23 pm

When I was a kid I thought that Dutch doors were just the coolest things ever. I think I asked my mom why we didn’t have one. I’d love to have one now.

Amy’s last blog post..You Know It’s Got To Be Good…

Jill February 20, 2009 at 12:33 pm

Love dutch doors – they just speak to my love of all things cottage. Sorry I linked twice – this is my first time! I am a newbie and just hoping to get some visitors – I thought I did it wrong the first time! Oops, thanks for bearing with me.

Kathy :) February 20, 2009 at 12:52 pm

Oh Mr ED I LOVED that show “Oh Wilbur” lol and I ADORE dutch doors, Brooke has one in her home and I love it…but I can’t figure out how to keep the bugs out :(

Love this post,
Kathy :)

Susan Lang February 20, 2009 at 1:38 pm

Growing up in the South with a dutch door, as a young girl I could not wait until I was tall enough to look out of the top half of the door. It felt like some sort of right of passage! I am a fan of dutch doors! …Susan Lang

Susan Lang’s last blog post..12 Questions to Consider for an Outdoor Fireplace

Laurin February 20, 2009 at 1:48 pm

Love dutch doors! I put one in my laundry room.

Laurin’s last blog post..Love This! – Tea Technology

Jenny February 20, 2009 at 2:04 pm

Love the pictures! I think a dutch door would be great on a child’s room. We have a gate in my daughter’s doorway, so she doesn’t have free roam of the house in the middle of the night. A dutch door would be so much cuter!

Jenny’s last blog post..Her Memory Amazes Me

Andi February 20, 2009 at 2:59 pm

my aunt and uncle have a dutch door from their kitchen to their mud room so the dog can hang out in the mud room while my aunt cooks (but not get in the get in the food). I’ve always loved that detail of their house!

Andi’s last blog post..Celebrate Library Lovers Month

dolce chic February 20, 2009 at 3:21 pm

I love dutch doors. My mom has an old fashioned 50′s kitchen and it wouldn’t be complete without the dutch side door! :)

angela | the painted house February 20, 2009 at 4:20 pm

Maybe the cottage needs one of these? And a cow to go with it! :) What a fun thing to be hooked on!

angela | the painted house’s last blog post..Make a Collage

SoBella Creations February 20, 2009 at 5:18 pm

I love that door. But, we would never use it here in Florida.

SoBella Creations’s last blog post..Southern Sassy Pants

Diana February 20, 2009 at 5:57 pm

I love Dutch Doors! When we moved into our cottage, replacing the front door with a Dutch Door was at the top of the list.

Brenda February 20, 2009 at 8:44 pm

I love the Dutch Doors! I think they would be great! I also posted about a door as a headboard!
Thanks for you fun idea!

Heather February 20, 2009 at 8:51 pm

It’s so funny, when I bought this house it had a dutch door in the kitchen and I took it out in lieu of a french door! But it didn’t work properly. If it had been as nice as the ones you pictured I probably would have kept it.

Heather’s last blog post..I am lusting after craft rooms

Linda@Lime in the Coconut February 20, 2009 at 9:00 pm

Oohhh Oh. Oh. I so love dutch doors and dream of adding one to our laundry room semi/need to do now re-do. Saved some of your pics, ‘iffin ya don’t mind!

Linda@Lime in the Coconut’s last blog post..Sometimes love is a bit of sprinkled sugar…caramelized…

velvet and linen February 20, 2009 at 10:34 pm

Happy weekend Julia.
I love dutch doors. My own home has a lovely green dutch door that comes in handy when I am trying to keep the pups inside. It also works out well on Halloween.

xo
Brooke

velvet and linen’s last blog post..beautiful swedish furniture!

CarolinaMama February 20, 2009 at 11:05 pm

Love the Dutch Doors post. Thanks again.

CarolinaMama’s last blog post..Pray It Friday – Join Us

Spot Cool Design February 21, 2009 at 10:39 am

Last week, as it happens, I was going to install some Dutch doors at my father’s house. But, as it happened, they were against his neighborhood’s building codes!!! Have you ever heard something like that? Absolutely terrible.

Spot Cool Design’s last blog post..3 Luscious Lumens Lights

JanMary, N Ireland February 21, 2009 at 5:15 pm

We call those half doors or stable doors, and they would have been quite common in workers cottages here in Ireland.

JanMary, N Ireland’s last blog post..Mouse mat memories

Robyns Online World February 21, 2009 at 6:20 pm

I LOVE Dutch doors. There was one on a toy I had when I was little I remember and I just love it from the start. The only thing I haven’t been able to figure out though is how to keep those flying bugs out when you have the top half open. Hmmm, do they put screens in Dutch doors? I’m in the midwest, too many flies, mosquitoes, etc. flying around to go without a screen

Robyns Online World’s last blog post..Yo-Plus Review & Giveaway

Trudi Alwine February 21, 2009 at 7:14 pm

HI Julie, I want to give you a great big THANK YOU! You have a very popular blog and with that comes a lot of comments. You make such a big effort to get to everyone and I am so happy about that. I’ve made comments and even purchased from other bloggers that don’t even email me back or add a personal note. Let alone visit my little blog that’s just beginning it’s identity. I know it must be difficult but that you for remembering your roots. It make visiting you some much more special.

Debbie February 21, 2009 at 10:44 pm

Didn’t Mr. Ed visit through a dutch door too?

Debbie’s last blog post..Planning a baby shower

Norma February 21, 2009 at 11:58 pm

I really love these doors too. Thanks Julia for posting the great pictures

CarolinaMama February 22, 2009 at 9:41 am

Thanks Julia! I just got Mr. Linky going. ;) yeaaa. Love the Dutch Doors. :)

CarolinaMama’s last blog post..Twins’ Big 8 RE-Party

Leah Fry February 22, 2009 at 11:36 am

I am delighted to have found your blog. I need to post sometime about some of my favorite movie houses. I love the interiors in the Winona Rider version of “Little Women.”

I have to decide if I want to do Hooked On — I don’t need any more excuses to be hooked on writing.

Nice to meet you and hope you’ll stop by.

Kellye February 22, 2009 at 10:47 pm

It’s rather telling that my parents had a dutch-door for my bedroom when I was little. ;)

Stefanie February 23, 2009 at 12:18 am

Either I’m late or I don’t know how to work it! But if you are interested check out my latest. LOVE the dutch-doors! My favorite house I lived in as a child had them and I have very fond memories!

Stefanie’s last blog post..Hooked on Fridays and…BIRDS!

hookedonhouses February 23, 2009 at 8:27 am

Oh, I’m sorry, Stefanie. I usually close Mr Linky off on Saturday night. We’ll be doing it again this week if you want to join us! -Julia

Bridget February 23, 2009 at 2:09 pm

I KNOW…dutch doors make my heart skip a beat, too! I’ve always wanted one! :)

PS…thank you for visiting my blog!

Bridget’s last blog post..A CHOCOLATE Giveaway…because a girl can’t live on cookies alone!

Dianne February 25, 2009 at 12:17 am

I remember seeing a dutch door on “The Partridge Family”. I think it was the front room door but it could have been the kitchen door. I always thought I would have one in my house one day. So far not yet!

Rosidah February 26, 2009 at 7:07 pm

Hi Julia, I thank you for having this great blog carnival. I think I’m gonna join you on the next one and have already a draft here ;). Hopefully I’m not too hooked on photography ;)

Rosidah’s last blog post..SkyWatch Friday: Over The Indonesian Beach

Amanda April 10, 2010 at 9:27 pm

I LOVE your blog. I AM hooked on houses!
I was just doing a Google image search for dutch doors and came across this post. When I was a little girl, my bedroom door was a dutch door, when we moved I begged my parents to put one in my new room, but I never got one. I am going to incorporate a dutch door in my house someday!
.-= Amanda´s last blog ..C’est Le Weekend =-.

δονητές September 12, 2011 at 4:47 am

Wow! This can be one particular of the most useful blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Magnificent. I’m also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.

{ 7 trackbacks }