It’s time to play “Guess the Celebrity Home!”
When I found photos of this one, I thought it was refreshingly un-celebrity-like. It’s a charming, light-filled cottage in California. A well-known actress slept in this lovely bedroom for many years but sadly had to put it on the market this summer because of health and financial issues.
Need a hint?
Here Are Your 5 Clues:
1. She starred in a string of hits in the 1970s and ’80s and was nominated for an Oscar for one of them.
2. She is single but has one child, an adopted daughter.
3. She’s been facing significant health issues but continues to work and champion causes that are close to her heart.
4. She appeared in an episode of “Star Trek” that was intended to be the springboard for a spin-off series that never came about.
5. She’s been a frequent guest on the “Late Show with David Letterman,” especially in the ’80s and ’90s.
This Actress Once Said:
“I’ve always had this American-pie face that would get work in commercials…I’d say things like ‘Hi Marge, how’s your laundry?’ and ‘Hi, I’m a real nice Georgia peach’. Sometimes this work is one step above being a cocktail waitress.”
Think you know who it is? Take a guess in the comments and then come back tomorrow to see the rest of the house!
UPDATE: Click here for the answer and the rest of the tour.
- Madonna’s Manhattan Apartment
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s French Chateau
- Kenny Rogers’ Italian-Style Mansion in Atlanta
- Jennifer Connelly’s Limestone Mansion in Brooklyn
- Natalie Portman’s Long Island Digs
- Kenny Chesney’s Malibu Home (new photos added 6/5!)
- Billy Joel’s Hamptons Hideaway
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony’s Nursery for Max and Emme
- Reese Witherspoon’s Country House in Ojai
- Mary J. Blige’s Mansion in NJ
- Tommy Hilfiger’s Stone Hill Estate