Conan O’Brien’s $10.7 Million Estate in California

by hookedonhouses on January 23, 2008

Conan O'Brien

Conan O’Brien just bought this $10.7 million estate in Brentwood, California. He’s getting ready to make the move from NYC to California because he’s taking over “The Tonight Show” from Jay Leno in 2009.

Conan O'Brien's Brentwood CA houseIt’s a New England traditional that features six fireplaces, a paneled library with a bar, a 60-ft veranda, an outdoor kitchen, a screening room, a spa, and a 1,500-bottle wine room–not to mention “magical canyon views.”

{House pics via wizbangpop!}

Visit my Celebrity Houses page to see all of the other ones I’ve featured.

J-Dawg January 24, 2008 at 1:29 am

Hey, this is cool! I want my own website too… Oh, well.

hookedonhouses January 24, 2008 at 1:49 am

Hey, J-Dawg. Thanks for stopping by. When you get your own site up and running, send me the link!

annkroeker January 24, 2008 at 4:53 am

Hi!

Is this David Letterman’s house? He’s moving to California??

Clearly I need to get a copy of People magazine!

annkroeker January 24, 2008 at 4:53 am

Thanks for dropping by my blog, and I’m very interested to explore this blog. But it’s late. So I’ll do it tomorrow.

annkroeker January 24, 2008 at 4:54 am

Okay, so it’s not David. Conan, eh?

hookedonhouses January 24, 2008 at 1:33 pm

Hi, Ann! Thanks for coming by at that late hour. Hope you enjoy the blog. I stop by yours just about every day (http://annkroeker.wordpress.com). I read your post a year ago about why you were switching to Wordpress, which helped me make my decision to go that route, too–so, thanks! :-)

hookedonhouses January 24, 2008 at 10:32 pm

Looks like I fooled a lot of you into thinking this was Letterman’s pad instead of Conan’s. They both grew strike beards (and Jon Stewart grew a strike “unibrow”!), but Conan is the only one leaving the Big Apple. Thanks for playing!

Melody from ~Pennies In My Pocket~ January 29, 2008 at 5:13 pm

I am drooling over those pictures!!

I LOVE your blog! I think I may pass out from excitement over it … so glad that someone out there loves houses as much as I do! lol

~melody~

JLB March 31, 2008 at 12:47 pm

I love this house. I want to move, but without Conan. I think he is creepy looking. It needs few more accessories though ,but I would soon have that sorted out.

coffeegopher August 6, 2008 at 1:47 pm

That navy dining room is beautiful. I would never be so bold, but wow! Its really lovely.

Norma August 12, 2008 at 6:26 pm

Hi Julia, and I just asked you this morning , that I’d like to see more pictures of Conan’s new place in LA,and here they are , thanks Julia.