Conan O’Brien’s $10.7 Million Estate in California

Conan O'Brien

Conan O’Brien just bought this $10.7 million estate in Brentwood, California. He’s getting ready to make the move from NYC to California because he’s taking over “The Tonight Show” from Jay Leno in 2009.

Conan O'Brien's Brentwood CA houseIt’s a New England traditional that features six fireplaces, a paneled library with a bar, a 60-ft veranda, an outdoor kitchen, a screening room, a spa, and a 1,500-bottle wine room–not to mention “magical canyon views.”

Visit my Celebrity Houses page to see more!

Comments

1. J-Dawg says

Hey, this is cool! I want my own website too… Oh, well.

2. hookedonhouses says

Hey, J-Dawg. Thanks for stopping by. When you get your own site up and running, send me the link!

Hi!

Is this David Letterman’s house? He’s moving to California??

Clearly I need to get a copy of People magazine!

Thanks for dropping by my blog, and I’m very interested to explore this blog. But it’s late. So I’ll do it tomorrow.

5. hookedonhouses says

Hi, Ann! Thanks for coming by at that late hour. Hope you enjoy the blog. I stop by yours just about every day (http://annkroeker.wordpress.com). I read your post a year ago about why you were switching to WordPress, which helped me make my decision to go that route, too–so, thanks! :-)

6. hookedonhouses says

Looks like I fooled a lot of you into thinking this was Letterman’s pad instead of Conan’s. They both grew strike beards (and Jon Stewart grew a strike “unibrow”!), but Conan is the only one leaving the Big Apple. Thanks for playing!

7. JLB says

I love this house. I want to move, but without Conan. I think he is creepy looking. It needs few more accessories though ,but I would soon have that sorted out.

8. Norma says

Hi Julia, and I just asked you this morning , that I’d like to see more pictures of Conan’s new place in LA,and here they are , thanks Julia.